Investigate

Shadow Academy: The Secret of Birth

Days are passing by the days of Exam arriver is coming near . some of them are still healing in process .

 

"Unnie..otteoke? The exams days are coming and i'm still recovering.." Jin Ah touched her back softy , "Silly , those who are injured are approved to have their exams postponed till they recover ." Subin Jin Ah's head suddenly Jin Ah grab Subin's wrist , "Unnie , Your symbol is gone but has a mark on it . You remember it all? Teach me!!" Jin Ah eyes turns in hope and look at Subin .

"I'm not sure too.. it just suddenly all appear in my mind!" , *Maybe like what appa said , I'm the intelligence one in out of the 7 of us.* Smile forms up on Subin's face . 

"Also unnie , i got something to tell you ." Subin was stunned by Jin Ah's sudden seriousness . "Don't you think Yoomi's power is way far stronger than us?" The flashback of the intense fight flash in Subin's mind . "Thats a good point.." Subin nodded slowly , "I hope its not a bad thing.." Jin Ah breathe deep in . 

⚡⚡

"Jenissi , come with me ." P-Goon suddenly called out his name when Topp Dogg was in the middle of their training . Their rest stopped and looked at each other . "Are you in a relationship with Victoria?" P-Goon eyed closely to Jenissi reaction . "N-no ." 

"Jjinja?" P-Goon folded his arms , "Al-alright! Fine! YES!" Jenissi pout . P-Goon chuckled , "As long you don't mess up yourself , i won't care . Okay?" P-Goon pat Jenissi's shoulder . "Also Hyung! Don't tell the others! You know.. some of them!" Jenissi pull his mouth to show that they are a big mouth . P-Goon laughed while nodded .

⚡⚡⚡

Subin quietly close the door slowly as Jin Ah fell asleep , sudden a hand grab Subin's wrist tightly and went to a corner . "Tell me , did you stole the Book of Symbol?" Xero fiercely stare into Subin's eyes . "I did not ." Those sharp words replied from Subin's and stared him back . "If you don't have the proof , PLEASE do not anyhow accuse ME ." Subin pointed at Xero and was about to walk away , "Then explain about the symbol on your wrist that you have drawn ." Xero smirk . Subin turned around , "There is a no need to explain to you ." and she walks away . 

*If only i have the symbol , i will become stronger and revenge for you . Hwayeon.* Xero hold on his necklace tight and stares at Subin's back .

Subin stops her track , "isn't that B-Joo?" she mumbled . A familiar figure who is standing infront of Jin Ah's ward room . The door was slightly opened and B-Joo's was looking inside the ward stunned not going in , suddenly he walks away . *Something is not right..* Subin thought while Xero who was standing behind Subin saws everything as well . Surprising they saw Hojoon walks out afterwards . "Oh my.." Subin whispered .

*What's that feeling inside me?* B-Joo clutch his fist while flashing back the scene just now .

Flashback

"Jin Ah , must be recovering well by now ." B-Joo didn't knew smile creeps on his face went heading to Jin Ah's ward . Things weren't expected , B-Joo saw Hojoon in the room Jin Ah's hair while she's asleep and peck a kiss on her forehead . B-Joo felt a huge rock drop on his chest , "Something must be wrong with me ." B-Joo mumbled and walks away .

⚡⚡⚡

Yoomi who was in the training room where the incident of them happened , she touch the buttons around looking if there is any clue . "That time when we were training the door was not locked.." Suddenly the sound of the doors open , in a sec her demon sword was on the person's neck .

"Wo-woah! Chill girl! Its me Yano ." , "Yano? Do i even know you?" Yoomi eyed on him . "Errr.. Maybe we did see each other before! I think?" Yano cracked laugh while scratching his head . Yoomi rolled her eyes , "So why are you here?" . "Of course to check the incident too!" Yano took his investigate bag and put it on the floor taking out the things one by one .

"Oh my god , who on earth-" , "Who on earth is so intelligent that brings these stuffs right! I know , i am." Yano giggled to himself . "I didn't even want to say that!" Yoomi raise her voice . Yano looked at her with his puppy eyes , "then what you wanted to say?" . Yoomi stomp her feet , "ARG! Its nothing!" She took one of Yano's brush with a box of powder , "Hey hey! don't!" Yano snatch his stuffs back .

"Oh wait! There's camera right?" Yano suddenly thought of that , "I know , but look ." Yoomi pointed up , the camara wires were spoil . "Must be the crimer cut it off . Not bad smart enough ." Yano nodded . A sudden smack on his head , "Smart?" Yoomi smirked . "If she's smart than i'm a Genuis ." 

"How you know is a sh-" Yoomi took up the earrings under the chair , "Shiny earrings tsk ." Yoomi smirked .

"How's the investigate going?" A-Tom , Nakta , Sangdo and Gohn came for help , along with Kidoh at the back . "Guys , The Principal wants to see we all about the incident ." The rest took glance at each other and call the others .

⚡⚡⚡

"What have you guys found?" Mr Han cross his fingers together as his face was in a serious matter . "Sir , we have found this ." Yoomi placed one of the earring on the table . "It belongs to a girl ." Mr Han tap his table , "But what if its a gay?" Sangdo shows the sissy sign . "Sangdo!" P-Goon smach Sangdo's head . "mianhae!" Sangdo mouthed . "Since one clue has been found , there must be chance to find out who did this . Also don't let the outsider know . Keep this clue as a secret . Understood?"

"Yes Sir ." The rest stand in position bowed and was about to went out . "Wait ." Mr Han called . The rest stops and turn back around . "While solving this case , i will give you guys a misson soon . To get back the Symbol book from the Hades ."

"Its a very dangerous misson , i know some of you still in training but about in few months time the misson will start and teams will be needed . Is there any alright with you guys?" Mr Han tone has become double the serious .

*Hades? My appa..* Yoomi took a deep breathe and pretend nothing happens . "Yes Sir!" The rest raise their voice .

"First now is to focus on the upcome exams and the case alright?" P-Goon pointed to each of them . "NE!" The rest shouted . "Lets head back to our training room ."

"Fighting Rion ." Seogoong smile sweetly to Rion which make her blushes abit , "You too , Seogoong.." 

⚡⚡⚡

"We need to beat down Oath Ethos and get into first place , maybe we can even rule the Shadow Academy ." Jessica smirk while drinking her wine . "But how.." Isabelle look down on the floor . "Do you know about Hades?" Cherry hold on Isabelle chin . "Yo-you.." Isabelle was in fear , a part of her regreted but another part of her wants to win .

"Lets go , Yuhan is waiting ." Rose told her girls .

⚡⚡⚡

"Oppa , why suddenly wanna meet me?" Haneul pat Hansol's shoulder who was staring at the calm river . "Do you know that you friend , Jae in likes me?" Haneul nodded while smiling , "Yes! Why? Aren't you suppose to be happy?" 

"Haneul , don't you feel anything?" Hansol hold Haneul shoulders and look into her eyes , "Wa-wae wae?" Haneul swallow her saliver , Hansol shook his head and keeps staring on Haneul's lips . *Hansol you can't!* Hansol push her away , "Its nothing.." Hansol walks away .

⚡⚡⚡

Ladies Code arrived in a dark tunnel , Isabelle unsure-ness was inside her suddenly a huge smoke came by and a guy appeared . Yuhan . Slowly he walks towards them , "Take this little monster toy ." Yuhan pass a tiny toy to Jessica . "Just say the word metaschi̱matismó and it will transform in a demon . Before that tell the monster who you want to kill ." Yuhan smirked and in a Sec he disappeared . "How sweet is Yuhan ." and a Sound came "Remember our deal , ms Jessica .

"Of course , you will get what you want ." Jessica kissed the tiny monster . "Oh my! How cute!" Ella touch the little monster , "Ew , its a bit ugly thou ." Rose rolled her eyes . "The first one to kill is Victoria during the exam ." Jessica smirked .

*How stupid is this girl , i dont want of that . i Just want Your Soul .* Yuhan laughed evily .

 

 

⚡⚡⚡

Hello Babes! Another Chapter updated! How's the story going?

Good? Bad? Comment down below! ^^ 

Thanks for the patience of waiting! Hehe~~

Also! the word "metaschi̱matismó" is from greek and the meaning is transform .

 

Topp Dogg is Manly