Love detector part 1

MARRIED? WHAT?

Yi Jeong: What are you doing?
BRUKKK
My body rolled to the side of a thin mat upon which base my body. I'm doing yoga poses that taught by Amber. My body was bent absurdly when Yi Jeong came into my room. Because I surprised to hear his voice, the body position that I painstakingly created collapsed instantly. I pouted staring at Yi Jeong who’s laughing so hard because he saw me grimacing in pain, rubbing my sore arm. 
Yi Jeong: Gymnastic ? 
Me: It’s YOGA !!!!! 
Yi Jeong increasingly wide grin to see me upset. Calmly he walked across my room and sat down in front of me. Taking a yoga guide book that is open on the floor and keeps turning the pages and -nod his head with feigned face serious. Yi Jeong suddenly chuckling. 
Yi Jeong: Camel’s Position? 
He spelled amazed. Yi Jeong amused to read a few yoga positions that I think also a bit ridiculous. Yi Jeong Then put the books he is holding onto the floor in the open position and ... 
Oh .. My .... GOD ....!!!!!
He tried to imitate the movement is in the guide book of yoga. 
At first I could only see him stunned, but then I could not help laughing. I’m laughing loudly, hugging my stomach. Due to hear me laugh, Yi Jeong stop his stupid behavior. With a flushed face, because of low bending the body, Yi Jeong sat cross-legged in front of me. 
Yi Jeong: Now you know, Why did I laugh? Because you look ridiculous. 
Me: I Know, I'm married to you. 
Yi Jeong: Is it? Yi Jeong teased as she rose slowly from his seat. 
Yi Jeong: You look happy to marry me. 
Me: Do not be too sure, honey. sometimes it's just acting. 
Yi Jeong walked calmly toward the door of my bedroom. When he would come out of a sudden he turned away. While still smiling he says, 
Yi Jeong: Wifey, let's have lunch. I'm so hungry right now 
Me: Not Funny!! 
Without waiting for me he had walked out of my room. Yup, My room. My own bedroom. In accordance with the agreements we made before marriage. My and Yi Jeong are not going to sleep in the same room. Fortunately Luckily the little house of Yi Jeong’s parents having three bedrooms upstairs. . 
According to Yi Jeong, His parents had been preparing house for each of their beloved sons. For Yi Jeong, they provide a small house with two floor, tropical style ,large windows framed in wood painted white. 
At first I was hesitant to live in this house. Can I could move freely in the home giving by Yi Jeong’s parents? But anyway when I think of it, at least for the first time in my life, I move out from my parent’s house and I'm not lived next door to my in-laws. 
IT”S WRONG!! 
Why? Because .... 
Yi Jeong is sitting in the living room when I come down from upstairs. Hearing my footsteps, he immediately closed the magazine he was reading and got up from sitting. Apparently he was very hungry. I calmly walked to the pantry to help Mrs. Lee preparing lunch. 
Mrs. Lee was the maid that sent by Mom, since I don’t have the abilities to do all housekeeping. Maybe she was afraid her credibility as a perfect woman being broken in the eyes of Mrs. So in a flash. Mrs. Lee was about forty-five years, small but powerful. She has a friendly face that always smiles. She even kept smiling when She realized that I sleep in different room with Yi Jeong. 
Mrs. Lee: Mrs. So .... this .. 
Me: Sssttttt 
I winked to her greeted with laughter. I am currently preparing a surprise for Yi Jeong. Carefully I took the dish of white ceramic container. Yi Jeong directly takes rice for ready meals. 
Yi Jeong: Enough? 
Yi Jeong asked me while pointing at my plate of rice. Yi Jeong used to get rice for me. Something that initially made me thrilled because I've never seen Dad do it for Mom. 
Yi Jeong: Is it yours or Mrs. Lee’s ? 
Me: Just eat. Can’t you tell the difference? 
Yi Jeong just smile. 
Yi Jeong: You should sliced the chili thicker, Ga-Eul Comment Yi Jeong 
Me: It’s make the taste different ? 
Yi Jeong: Not really. But It looked more beautiful when you sliced it thicker 
Me: Beautiful? If you want morebeautiful tomorrow I’ll buy chili at Christian Dior. 
Yi Jeong: What date now? Yi Jeong said while moving his eyes upwards to give the impression he was thinking hard. 
Me: Why? 
Yi Jeong: Is it already the time I feel the effect of your PMS? 
I tried to be patient receives all the words from Yi Jeong. Because tonight I plan to be the one to laugh last. 
Yi Jeong: Did you biled the meat with the second boiled water? 
Me: Relax, I remember all the teachings you mama. 
Yi Jeong nods his head while spooning food into his mouth. For a moment we don’t talk to each other try enjoy our food. 
Yi Jeong: I think the it’s a little bit watery 
Oh My God! 
This is what I meant was a big mistake! I do not exactly next door to my in-laws, but my husband used to living with his mothe’s wayr. The way his mother manage the household, cooking, washing clothes, clothes blaa ... blaa. blaaa .... Maybe Yi Jeong quite surprised to see much difference between me and Umma so that he began to compare. Comment on this and that. Y Jeong i may not mean bad, but the criticism is being done constantly makes me feel alive with a supervisor. I don’t’ know why there is something in relation of Yi Jeong and Umma that I can not touch . This creates a widening distance between us. Made me even more afraid not only to open my heart but also to be myself. 
Me: Is it? 
Yi Jeong: It's okay Ga-Eul. It’s good but Umma’s not too watery like yours .Praise YI Jeong see my face changing 
Me: Darling, that's Umma’s for you. Umma had sent soup for you. I smiled sweetly 
"...." 
Damn, I feel good!
Yi Jeong: Why did you do that? 
Yi Jeong asked annoyed when we sat on the upstairs balcony to smoke. One of our favorite rituals. Sitting on the upper balcony or patio. 
I shook my head, making faces as if I confused, although I really understand the direction the conversation. 
Me: Lunch? Nothing. 
Yi Jeong shook his head in disgust. 
Yi Jeong: Why did you not tell me Umma send the soup? 
Me: Because I'm curious. 
Yi Jeong: Curious about? 
Me: Hmm, well, Is it me to WHO cannot cook or it's just you who loves to critique me? 
Yi Jeong: I do not like to criticize. I'm just expressing my opinion. 
Me: Yeah ... If Umma's it like this ... Will Be, Ummas's is blah blah blah. 
Yi Jeong surprised to hear my complaints. 
Yi Jeong: I never intended to do that a Ga-Eul. I am sorry if my way is wrong, but ..... 
Here it comes, go in stages ... but ..... 
If Yi Jeong already used the word "but" at the end of the sentence means .... 
Well, because I've done what I wanted to express so I better finished this silly debate. Because I know, for Yi Jeong every debate is about how to create a score. Maybe his profession as a lawyer who made him so fond of arguing. Slowly I learned that argue with Yi Jeong is a vain thing. Because he does not seem to listen to my opinion. Oh, he heard it. After hearing what I thought he'd say, 'I understand you but I think my way is better. " 
Yi Jeong: Why do not you ever want to finish our conversation to completion? 
Yi Jeong protest saw me get up from sitting. 
Me: Because we never really talked. You just criticized and I try to defend!! 
I cried irritably and went from the front. I rushed to my bedroom. Better to shower rather than face Yi Jeong that seemed to always have a lot of stock perfect rebuttal. Perhaps this is the starts of miscommunication at the married couple .Human beings are not created to use mouth, brain, heart, and ears at the same time. 
I mean man. 
Fifteen minutes later my phone vibrate ..
Received 1 message. From Yi Jeong. 
I can not hold back my smile. It turned out that the sophistication of information technology is helpful for newly married couples who have just experienced the crisis of the household. 

"Ga-Eul, I'm so sorry. 
I'm just confused. 
Well this was the first time I have a wife. " 

Shoot! How Does he plan to have many wives? 

"Darling, if this is how you are. 
Do not ever think to have many wives. " 

Message sent! 
I smiled smugly membanyangkan Yi Jeong i's face while reading my message. 
Received a message Drrrrtttt 

"I will not. You Will Be my only wife: 

Argh !!!!! But I smiled happily read it. 
Why every man who tries to woo looks so adorable? Shoot! 

"Bull!" 

Message sent. I grin satisfied 
Drrrrtttt a message recieved 

But it's romantic 

Arghhhh!! 
I HATE SO YI JEONG !!!!! 
Slam my cell phone in disgust to my bed. 
Fuming, I walked into the bathroom which is located in my bedroom. I did have the prerogative to use the main room as my bedroom. Yi Jeong very understanding. He volunteered himself to sleep in another room which was smaller and there is no bathroom in his room. 
Finished my bath, I sat on my bed, wondering whether I ought to start discussing this issue or let Yi Jeong start. Suddenly my eyes fell on a sheet of white paper tucked under the bedroom’s door. I hurried up from my seat and walked to pick up the paper. I was amused to read and smile. Yi Jeong just wrrote a sentence in the middle without a folded piece of paper. 

Can We talk? a.s.a.p

I keep smiling when I opened my door and ... what?? 
Yi Jeong is standing right in front of my door, grinning broadly. 
Yi Jeong: I love your smile 
Grrrrrr 
Me: I don’t smile because your stupid letter. 
Yi Jeong: Is it? 
Then he calmly walked into our tiny living room. 
Yi Jeong: See! There's lemon tea, Lays snacks, I make fried potatoes, and .... 
He took a cigarette box and wiggles it many times in my presence 
Yi jenog: I bought you cigarettes. 
"..." 
Me: Is it our problem really that hard? 
Yi Jeong frowned and pretended to be serious 
Yi Jeong: All issues pertaining to you somehow get hard. 
Bango! 
I snorted disgust as he walked toward the couch. Threw myself into it and began pick the fries are coated with cheese liquid. 
Me: I love fighting with you. 
Yi Jeong: Thanks God. Yi Jeong said with relief as he threw his body onto the sofa beside me and took the TV remote from the table 
Yi Jeong: That's the sign you are really a woman.. 
Me: Do not start. 
Yi Jeong just grinned without taking his eyes from the TV’s screen i in front of us. For a moment he is busy continuously change the channel . He stopped on a channel in the random. Yi Jeong shifted his position to face towards me who was busy munching Lays. 
Yi Jeong: You mind if I get too close to Umma? 
I just shook my head 
Me: I mind if you compare me with Umma 
Yi Jeong: Am I That Bad? 
I nod my head 
Me: Sometimes I feel as if Umma is half god. You make Umma an Untouchables figure for me. Without knowing you made the distance between me and Umma. What I feel for her is not love but fear of competing and 
Yi Jeong: Maybe because I'm used to living in a way Umma 
Me: I understand. I also have a mother. but the problem is that now you live with me not Umma. Can not live in our own way? You know that makes me even more sad is that I experienced what my mother experienced. 
Yi Jeong shock hear what I said. 
Me: But that's fine. At least we can discuss this not like Mom and Dad. 
For a while Yi Jeong is silent, staring at me before he finally said, his voice muffled 
Yi Jeong: I apologize 
Me: With one condition. Try to threaten him
Yi jeong smile look at my behavior 
Yi Jeong: What? 
Me: Stop to try to be Mr. Right. 
Yi Jeong: But usually woman always looking for Mr. right? 
Me: Yup. but you think you are a Mr. Always Right 
Yi Jeong chuckle to hear my words 
Yi Jeong: It means from now on I must be a Mr. Wrong? 
Me: Nope! 
Yi Jeong: What do you want? 
What do I want? 
Well, I have a long list for it. Every woman must have a fixed length list of what they expect from a husband. But as long as I’m married to Yi jeong , he has shown me some things that never existed on my list. Some fun things. So I think what I want is ... 
Me: How about if you find a way for your Mr. Right sounds more comfortable in my ear? 
".." 
Yi Jeong be himself. That's what I want. As I hope Yi Jeong will take me as myself rather than like her mother or even Megan fox. 
Yi Jeong: Thank you 
Me: You're welcome Mama's Boy 
Yi Jeong chuckle to hear my insinuations. 
Jeong Yi suddenly grinned 
Jeong YI: We should celebrate this Ga-Eul 
Me: Celebrate what? 
Yi Jeong: our first peace agreement 
I nod with the spirit 
Me: With what? 
Yi Jeong: Somehing our peculiar. 
Yi Jeong answered with a thoughtful face. His expression suddenly changed. As if there was a glowing light bulb in his head. 
Yi Jeong: CIGARETTE !!!!! 
".." 
Cigarettes? And he thought it was a great idea? 
Without waited any protest Yi Jeong began moving in to take his cigarette box on small table beside me. Somehow he did not ask for help but instead leaned in front of me, forcing his body reaching the cigarette box. And make it ... oh no! I stopped holding my breath as the body was directly Yi Jeong’s body above mine who pulled as far as possible. His face was so close to mine, until I thought, I could feel the texture of his lips. Yi Jeong l takes a long pause, looking at me. I could see the struggle in his eyes. My heart was beating so hard. . Suddenly I saw his head move slowly approached. Yi Jeong, minimize the distance between his lips and my lips. And ... 
I raise cigarette box in front his face. Yi Jeong surprised when he saw a cigarette box that suddenly appear in front of his eyes, slipped in between his face and mine. Yi Jeong quickly grabbed the cigarette box and pulled him out of my sight. Then he throws his body back to the couch and sat down beside me. 
Me: Did you want to kiss me? 
Yi Jeong stunned for a second to hear that. His face was a combination of white and pink. But then he shouted irritably 
Yi Jeong: You wish!! 
I chuckled satisfied although my heart still thumping and beating so fast