Married or not married

MARRIED? WHAT?

Amber: WHY DO YOU FINALLY AGREE TO MARRY HIM?????? Are YOU AFRAID TO BE AN OLD MAID?
Amber looked at me with a puzzled look, as if she never knew me. While Narsha who sat beside Amber could only stare blankly hear my announcement. Key only scratching his head which I believe is not itchy. I did have a surprise announcement to all my friends. Ga-In, the Queen of Romantic not looks happy near crazy as usual when she heard a wedding plan.
The silence is killing me. I focus my attention on the swimming pool at Amber's apartment that looks radiant light refraction.
I am facing my friends
Me: Well, this is it. I made a decision. I hope you all support me.
Amber: WHAT SHOULD WE SUPPORT?! Insanity?!!!! GREAT!!!!!!!!
Sometimes I think God toying with my life through finding a mate. This time it seems I started to think that the worm is the most happy creature by God because the worm is hermaphrodite.Worms do not need to feel angry, confused, frightened and frustrated like me. Because their soul mates in the set only a few inches on their body .They don’t have afraid to be cheated. Unless that worm decide to divide themself like amoeba.
Ga-In: Are you in love with Yi Jeong?
Narsha: Love? Narsha laughed mockingly questions Ga-In
Ga-In: WHY? Love is the ultimate reason to get married !!!!! Ga-In snarled in disgust.
Yup Ga-In is already married with Jo-Kwon. According Narsha, Ga-In is currently living in a dream world after the honeymoon. So do not be confused if she is getting more pledge of love.
Narsha: You are really naive Ga-In. sneered Narsha
Ga-In: You may say I'm naive. But who cry the hardest time watching Jerry Maguire?
Key: YOU cry? Key shout happy Narsha staring in amazement.
Ga-In: Oh, yeah. Moreover, when the Tom Cruise said .... you complete me.
Ga-in answer key with an artificial voice (Ga-ins believe that sounds like Tom Cruise)
Key: WHAT !!!!???? The Margaret Tatcher cry watching romantic movie. Key shouted that make Narsha looks panicked.
I looked at with pity Narsha
Me: Well, Margaret Tatcher also human.
Amber laughed at Narsha silent and resigned. But not Narsha if she surrendered to her fate. Because a moment later Narsha expression returned to normal. Narsha looks Amber with a lowered outlook and sighed.
Narsha: Darling, I was really crying, but that was a prove that I’m not heartless
Ga-In: GAH! Don’t try to……
Narsha: WELL!!Barbie and Ken get married because of love. And what are they doing now? Divorced!
Narsha is amazing.Maybe because she's half crazy. But she was right. Marriage is too long to love for men. If Disney made a sequel from Cinderella story I’m sure they will correct the most famous sentence for a cheap romantic lovers like Ga-In, “and they live happily ever after”.
Me: What about comfort? Is it a better reason than love? I asked after a long pause
Key laughed a little to hear my question.
Key: Why Ga-Eul? You feel comfortable with Yi Jeong?
Me: Yi Jeong who feel comfortable with me.
Amber: That’s the reason he want to marry you? Amber asked confused
I lifted my shoulders lazily
Key: Are you disappointed to hear the reasons from Yi Jeong? Key asked probing
Me: Nope! I replied along with Amber answer
Amber: Absolutely
Amber and I just looked at each other but then Amber sighed, sounding disappointed
Amber: Why?
Me: Because I'm not expect too much from him.
Ga-In looked at me with confused face
Gain: Why would you want to marry him if you do not have any hope?
"...."
Me: Hmmm maybe a little. I still tolerate myself to have a little hope. 
Key: tolerate? C'mon, it's not the answer. You're talking about a marriage !!!!!
I just shrugged lazily responded to Key’s protest
Narsha: What exactly is the reason you are accepting Yi Jeong’s proposal , Ga-Eul?
Me: Mom!
Amber: IDIOT! Woman's life will not stop even though she is not married. Amber protested furiously
Ga-In looked Amber confused
Ga-In: You believe to Ga-Eul’s answer? Means you do not know Ga-Eul well.
Me: So what’s my reason do you think ?????!!! do you know me than I do?? I asked Ga-In a little annoyed.
Ga-in: Probably not. But I'm sure you're not that weak.
"....."
Key: What are you hiding, darling? Key asked gently
Me: Nothing!
Key: Then THINK, it maybe a new experience! "
Me: !
Narsha laugh at the Key’s answer.
Narsha: So, Are you absolutely sure with this Ga-Eul?
Me: Did anyone ever absolutely sure? How about you when you decided to get married with Tae-woo? I asked while mocking Narsha
Narsha calmly sipping her cold tea. Then she sighed in despair.
Narsha: I thought when I get married I'll never feel the loneliness.
"......"
Me: you call that a reason to get married? I asked with amazement that greeted nod from Narsha.then I looked Key, Ga-In and Amber in disgust.
Me: Why no one protest with Narsha answer?
Amber looked at me pity
Amber: Honey, a marriage can’t change Narsha. She's too insane for something that can make other people insane. But you're not that type.
Me: It means I’m normal? I asked in despair
Narsha: That means you're just ordinary. Narsha corrects me and laughing
I glanced in disgust to Narsha
Me: How could you be lonely? You do have a husband?
Narsha nod her head
Narsha: Yup. I also do not understand that. I even feel lonelier when I’m with my husband and my kid. Apparently sleep together in one bed is not the perfect solution to drive away the loneliness.
Amber: That goes the same with get married! Adding Narsha’s answer wagging her feet in the swimming pool. And occasionally shouting proud to Key about how her legs look more white in the water.
Me: But why almost everyone decided to get married?
Amber: Because human love to repeat the mistake. 
Ga-In.: Nope! IT'S NOT TRUE !!!!! Marriage is not a disaster. It all depends on the humans who do that!
Amber stared lazily at Ga-In.
Amber: Are you happy?
Ga-In: Yup!
Narsha looked at Ga-ins with compassion
Narsha: I hope you won’t live long enough so you won’t be upset.
Ga-In: U Narsha!
Amber and Key laughed seeing Ga-In mad cause Narsha
I paused and looked at Narsha
Me: Is marriage that horrible?
Narsha stared at me
Narsha: Darling, believe me. In marriage we are even too tired to laugh.
".........."

Seoul Cafe, Friday night starless 
Here I am ready to talk with Yi Jeong about wedding. 
The new hair by salon and a slight touch of make up from Narsha not able to increase my confidence. I stood at the entrance shivering. 
I walked slowly into the cafe. Soon I found Yi Jeong is sitting in the corner of cafe. So I walked toward him still shaky though. 
Yi Jeong looks at me with relief. Maybe he thought I was going to cancel our appointment. Yi Jeong looks awkward, many times he laughed a little for something that does not need to laugh at. I kept quiet and smiled with Yi Jong who regularly chuckle. We just like a failed blind date couple. 
Food gives me help and torture at the same time. Help me to end our silly activity of smiled and laughed. Torture because my hand was still shaking so hard for me to lift a fork, knife and spoon. Maybe we both need alcohol to relax a little. Luckily after dinner we started a little relaxed. 
Yi Jeong: Have .. 
Me: Yup! 
Yi Jeong smile amused to see me cut his question
Yi Jeong: So What do u s. .. 
Me: I agree to marry you! 
Yi Jeong does not say anything. He just stayed and watched my face carefully. Maybe he was surprised to hear my decision. Perhaps he hoped that I refused him. Yi Jeong seem very surprised maybe soon he'll die standing with his mouth open and eyes bulging. 
Yi Jeong: Are You sure? 
Me: How about you? 
Yi Jeong: Yup 
I nod my head with doubt. 
Me: Then I'm sure. 
Jeong yi looked at me suspiciously. 
Yi Jeong: How if I said no? 
Me: Then there will be no wedding. Simple 
Yi Jeong: Simple? I feel like I talked with two years old. Do you want it? Yes I do. You don’t want it? Nope I don’t want it. We talked about wedding Ga-Eul. 
Me: Sorry, That's what you got if you take me as your wife. 
Yi Jeong: Why? 
Me: I do not know 
Yi Jeong: Great! Yi Jeong looked at me cynically and I looked back at him a little bit annoyed 
Me: Then, do you really know what is your reasons? 
Yi Jeong: Yup! 
Me: Because you feel comfortable with me. Come on, you never feel comfortable with other women? 
Yi jeong smiled quietly at me 
Yi Jeong: I just need to hear the reasons you Ga-Eul 
Me: I do not know! It's an honest reason. Do you want me to make up a romantic answer? 
Yi Jeong shook his head with a heavy sigh 
Yi Jeong: What do you feel now? 
Me: Afraid? 
Yi Jeong: Are you sure? I thought you feel Angry 
".." 
I started burning cigarette. Hope nicotine can arrange back my heart and head neatly. 
Me: Do I look angry? 
Yi Jeong: You sounded angry 
Yi Jeong suddenly looked at me with a funny expression
Yi Jeong: Are you disappointed cause I propose to you without a diamond ring? 
Me: That's Ok. 
I answered him with an expression of caring dramatically 
Me: As long as you have brain , it’s more than enough. 
Yi Jeong chuckle hearing my answer. 
Yi Jeong: Now I'm sure I do the right thing ask you to marry me. 
Me: Why? 
Yi Jeong: Because you always success to make me laugh
"...."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narsha: Aww, So sweet!! 
Narsha taunt me after hearing my story 
Amber: Because you always success to make me laugh? 
Amber says imitating Yi Jeong 
Amber: Good afternoon, Ladies, We have a problem. 
Key: Darling, It was a Mars' language to say i love you. 
Said Key protests to Amber's statement 
Is it true? 
Me: Oh yeah? 
I laugh when actually my heart is pounding 
Narsha Looked at me with serious 
Narsha: How if it is true, Ga-Eul? 
Me: Good then. I got a expensive bonus. Being love is expensive bonus when you marry someone right ? 
Narsha chuckles to hear my answer. She gives a toast to salute me 
Narsha: For expensive Things 
Me: For woman. I joined the toast 
Ga-In: For love. This time turn Ga-In follows our behavior 
Key: For anything I like. 
We waited for Amber, but Amber never raised her glass. Makes us all look to her. 
Amber: Why? 
We Ignore amber’s question and sip a bit of our drinks
Amber asks us once more 
Amber: why? 
Key stared at her amazed 
Key: Sometimes I think you have too much testoterone in your body. It should be man afraid to get married not you. hon. If you can park backward perfectly, that's the sign you have mutated in to a man 
Narsha and Ga-In laughing satisfied to hear what Key said that make Amber paused
Narsha suddenly looked at me 
Narsha: Whay Yi Jeong needs to go to Busan now? 
Last time I saw Yi Jeong, he told me that he need to go to Busan for two days. Work affairs, he said. He asked me to think when he’s gone. Yi Jeong said I will face the same risk whoever I’ll married. with
I lift my shoulder 
Me: Working Affairs 
Ga-In: What does Yi Jeong for living? 
I paused hearwhat Ga-In said. I look at my friends with panic 
Amber: Are you panic? 
I shook my head slowly. My eyes kept moving uneasily. 
Narsha: biology teacher? Narsha asked with a chuckle 
OMG, OMG, OMG 
Key: Ah! I KNOW!. Key shouted Suddenly 
Key: instructor of pregnancy exercise 
I sighed in exasperation, looking at my friends face. What should I say? 
Me: I do not know what Yi Jeong’s job... 
"...." 
BOOM !!!!! 
Silence. All eyes looked at me stunned surprise. Suddenly I felt the world froze instantly. Freeze! I just grimaced at the stupid faces of my friends were puzzled. This is the most stupid event after I announced my plan to get married with Yi Jeong

Suddenly ...
??: Hello!!
We startled when we heard that voice. Taemin stands near our table and He looks confused. Key is the first to recover from the shock. Key smiles at Taemin
Key: Hi Tae....
Taemin: Did I disturb something?
Key: Hmm nope. We just practiced our skills at pantonim
Taemin chuckles hearing what Key said
Taemin: I come with Onew hyung, the one I told you about. Taemin said pointing to a table with not so far from our table
Taemin: Do you have time? I want to introduce you with him ".
Key: Okay!
When Key stands up to go with Taemin. He looks at me and said
Key: Don't think too much , Darling. At least, you marriage will be last a long time.

Me: Why?

Key: Because you have much to talk about. And Key leaves us with Taemin.
Narsha suddenly leaned toward me.
Narsha: The Important thing, you must know three kinds of work that should not have by your husband. Politician, lawyer, and obstetricians.
Ga_in: What's wrong with obstetricians? They are rich. Because human never stop to giving birth
Amber: You are right about the rich thing, Cinderella. But the problem is he knows and understands too much about yourself than your .
Me: WHAT!!!!! My mouth dropped open caused surprise
Narsha: BTW Your husband better not a ologists too.
Ga-In: Because they know too much about having ?
Narsha: The problem is because they know too much, honey. They know too much and they will tell if we fake our .
My mouth is still wide open cause shock.
Me: So who should I marry?
Narsha: Archaeologists
Ga-In: The one WHO Learns about the pyramid and all?
Amber nods her head.
Ga-In: Why?
Narsha: Because he will love you more and more when you are older.
".."
Me: Yah! DO you think I’m a fossil?
Ga-In and Amber laughed to hear my words. Suddenly .....
????: Ga-Eul?
Instantly Amber, Ga-In and laugh so hard shen they saw Yi Jeong stands beside our table
Yi Jeong: What happen?
He looks like he’s nervous because my friends keep laughing at him and starred.
Amber: Nothing. It just you always success to make us laugh.
:...:
Me: you Amber. When did you comeback from Busan Yi Jeong?
Yi Jeong: Yesterday.
Me: You come alone?
Yi Jeong: Yup. I have Appointment with Kangin and Taeyang.
Me: Then Can we talk for a while?
Yi Jeong: Sure! about what?
Me: Let's find another place. This place is not so comfortable anymore.
My friends laugh louder 
Yi Jeong: You already Told Them?
Me: Do you have a problem with that?
Yi Jeong: Nope. What they have said?
Me: crazy decisions.
Yi Jeong: Do you agree with their opinion?.
Me: Maybe, How about you?
Yi Jeong: Maybe. What do you want to talk about?
Me: Well Actually I want to ask something, Hmmmm what is your job?
Joeng Yi looks at me. Proudly he replied
Yi Jeong: Lawyer
DANG !!!!!!!
I looked Yi Jeong with fear.
Yi Jeong: Why? Something's wrong? Jeong Yi looks so confused
Me: Nope ..... Hmmm wait here okay!
I hurried to my friends
Me: He is a lawyer. And what is the explanation of lawyers?
Narsha: Objection!
Me: Huh? What do you mean?
Amber looked at me with concerned eyes
Amber: Because when you are lying on bed and , you will hear him shoting...

Narsha: OBJECTION!!!!! COngratulation, darling . You get a husband who trained to debate and protest even when he's .

Ga-In: I thought all men loves to debate and protest.

Amber: Yup, But Lawyer learn it. So they are worse.
I feel very scared to hear the explanation of my friends. But at least Yi Jeong is not a ologists. Having definitely will be as hard as cook. OMG!! ?
Me: I need to talk to Yi Jeong.
Amber: You want to cancel the wedding. Asked Amber happily
Me: Nope. I just need to talk about A Few rules.
Amber: RULES!! Listen to yourself! You already married.
Me: Maybe.
I left my friends and went to Yi Jeong. Yi Jeong already ordered a glass of ice lemon tea for me.
Yi Jeong: So. AM I good enough to be your Husband?
Me: I do not want to have
"..."
Jeong Yi looks shocked ..
Yi Jeong: Ga-Eul, Event Lady Di Had with Prince Charles.
Me: Yeah. And Where is she now?
Yi Jeong: But....
Me: If you are not agree w. ..
Yi Jeong: Why?
Me: Why what?
Yi Jeong: Why you do not want to do "it"?
Me: Because we do not love Each other

Yi Jeong: But you agree to marry me?
I feel so stupid now.
Me: Wait here
I go to where my friends
Narsha looks so desperate after heard my story.
Narsha: Why, darling? Do not you know That having is much better than creambath?
Key already back with us laughs at Narsha's
Key: Darling, if you don’t want to have then why are you agree to Marry?
Me: Why we must to have after we married?
Amber: Because is a price to pay for women to get married
Key: Yeah .... While marriage is the price to be paid for a man to have
Amber: Because it's the only one beside kid to keep your marriage safe.
Me: I do not want to have kids
Key: It's okay, But ? Key asked confused
Key: Why do you always have to make you life so hard?
Bango !!!!!!!!
Amber: Did Yi Jeong agree with "You don’t want to have even though we are married"?
I Nod My Head
Me: He must agree with me.
Amber: Have you forget That Yi Jeong is a man?
Me: But I never know if he's still or not? How Would I know if he had it before?
".."
Amber, Ga-In, Key, Narsha: You're STILL ??
Me: sssshhhtttttttttt.
Amber: You are 32 years old and still ? Five more years!!! If you're still not married and you have to kill yourself Ga-Eul.
Me: Yi Jeong does not love me. I try to make my reason sounds logic
Narsha: You need love for ?
Me: Yup!
Ga-In: But you do not need love to Marry?
Key: Darling, maybe you need a shrink more than me
Me: Then How if he cheats? That will be horrible. I surrendered my whole and .... Barbie ANOTHER BAM!
Key: I think you saw it from the wrong angle. Precisely the possibility of him having an affair without will be greater.
Amber: But I also do not agree if you are having cause u scarred that Yi Jeong will cheat behind you
Narsha: That's why in marriage called duty not pleasure. Before Married, Condoms are preventive action, after married having is preventive action.
I sighed in despair
Narsha: How about add another rule. Tell him it's a probation time. If He Can hold not having and still faithful to you, you will review the agreement of "no "
Key: Guy, We talked about, not politics.
Amber: Do not you know. The first political lessons for woman is on bed.
Me: Hmmm Okay. Now I'll talk to Yi Jeong.
Key: May GOD Help him..
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yi Jeong: So What is the verdict for me?

Me: Men easily get bored even with . That's why they love to cheat

Yi Jeong: That's why we will never have . And we will live happy and faithful and care for each other like Lady gaga and Perez Hilton Yi Jeong mocking me and see me with eyes in disbelief
Me: We will have .
-Silence-
Me: But not now or anytime soon. I need to see your seriousness.
Yi Jeong: Probation time? Yi Jeong asked irritably
I nod my head to answer him "
Yi Jeong: How long the probation time?
Me: Why?
Yi Jeong: If it's Long Enough. I'll pawn my with the latest I-Phone.
Me: Are you sure?
Yi Jeong: Yup. If only for pee I could use a catheter.
Me: Bastard!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key and Narsha laughed with their face amazed when they know Yi Jeong’s answer.
Narsha: Darling, I really cannot tell between he loves you or he is crazy. Whatever it is I hope his as good as his brain.
Amber: No way. Man was not designed with brain.
I sighed
Me: Probation time. How long I can hold him "?
Key: Depends about his contract with the electronic shop.
Me: DAMN! What Should I do?
Amber: Cancel the wedding!!
Me: Shut up!
Narsha: Ladies maybe we have to learn to have like men.
Ga-In: Without ?
Narsha: Without Feelings
Me:so there is no difference with hooker?
Amber: Yup. But that's what wife does. Lie on bed and get money for household.
".."""
Lord forgives me I have sinned!