MARRIED? WHAT?

MARRIED? WHAT?

 

-GA-eul's POV-

Narsha: "What he's look like?"

Me :" How I should know then?"  I answered with pinching my phone with my head and shoulders and try to zipper up my skirt.

-"ahh great now my skirt is just to small for me"-

Me: "Ahh now my skirt is just too small maybe I'm wei..."

Narsha:" Do you plan to use skirt?"

Me:" Yup. why?"

Narsha:" Dont tell me you will use the blue skirt with a little ribbon?"

Well that's the one I just tried to use and hold my stomach now

Narsha:" What do u wear for the top?"

Me:"hmmm  A sanghai collar shirt."

Narsha:" Ah the shirt with sequins on it?"

Me:"Yeah and WTH?"

Narsha:" Honey you'll look like so DESPERATE. A 31 years old woman, lonely, and hope to make a prince charming to like you with your ribbons and sequins?"

AHhh then I just put off that blue skirt

Me:" Okay so What should I use?" SO I'LL LOOK LIKE NOT SO DESPERATE?" Narsha succes to make me mad just about now.

ME:"SHOULD I JUST WEAR A PJ?"

And Narsha just laugh out loud with my cynical

Me:" Wait. Dont hang up on me yet."

then I start to change all my clothes and being critizied by Narsha all the time. Too formal, too y, Too fashionable, too casual. Ahh well with the too casul i think Mom will eat me up alive seeing me in T-shirt and a jeans

Then I get a permission when i change in with a white shirt and jeans

Narsha:" PERFECT, But don use anny accesorries!."

Ahh this prince charming or frog prince or whatever prince had been succesfull to make my life suffer even before we met
 

Mom:" Ga Eul....! Mrs so and Yi Jeong alreadu wait for you downstairs." She knocked my door and a little bit shouting

Me:" Just a minute mom i just try to mix a yukata and a hanbok."

Mom:" Dont joke about this!" my mom shouting and then i heard the footstep going downstairs

Me:" I? Joke? Is my Mom who tried to joke with my life?" I shout to Narsha when I try to put make up on my face.

Narsha:" well maybe, But maybe He is your Soulmate?"

-WHAT??????-

Me: "Does God think I cant find my soulmates by my self?"

Narsha:" Huh? By your self? Honey U cant even have a relationship longer than my period? Hello..." Narsha laughs

-Ah -

"Unnieeeeeee!!!!!!" My sister Jam Di call me

Jamdi:" Mom said please Get out now and dont try to suicide ."

Me:"Ahhh !!!!!  What is the problem for everyone that me being single?"

Narsha:"That's because you have uterus honey. The uterus have expired date like milk honey."

Me: "Yeah. And like wine? They dont have expired date and still good for a long time."

Like always Narsha just laughs her lung out hears me mad. And then I hung up on Narsha When i heard Jam Di starts to shout AGAIN

-ok the show must go on-

That whateverprince is just sit beside his mom sometimes nods his head when he hears his mom and mine chatting. I'm not brave enough to stare at him, but  well he lloks normal. Not some Old guy who's already bald, toothless and wear a bow tie. Why does he need her mom to arranged a woman for him? Does he really can't get a girlfriend by himself?

Mrs So: "HI Ga Eul!!!! Wow You look beatifull now." 

I try to smile as bright as her. I see Mom's face She and Mrs So look so happy their face even shining right now. Mom's glance at me and  Yi Jeong. Maybe Mom try to say this with her eyes -" Hi Yi Jeong. It's a lovely day that's why today you'll get a wife!"

Mrs so:" Gaeul this is Yi jeong." Mrs so tries to introuduce me her crown prince who stand infront of me now. I try so har to smile and not to smirk.gracefully I looked at the frog prince who was shot back at me with eyes without expression.

-Ahhh not he just like Dad!!!!-

Yi Jeong:" Yi jeong." he said, holding out his hand to me with a little smirk in his face. Even his light blue shirt cant warm his coldness.

Me:"Ga Eul." I reply fast and pulling my hand fast from him. Ah This is not prince who Mom always blabbering to me This one is Frankestein, even frakenstein still has a heart. I try to look calm and sit beside Jam Di. I take a glance at t dad who was sitting next to mom looked stiff in the direction of abstract paintings. Looks like dad feeling not comfortable same as mine but with another reason. It's not because He has to be frankestein as his husband but because today mom's plan work as mom's hope. Today dad cant make mom looks stupid and do wrong things as always.

Then we start to have conversation or to be excat Mom and Mrs so having a great conversation , Me and Yi jeong looks like contestants in a freak quiz , occasionally answering the questions they ask alternately. Jamdi looks like a viewer at a live show and will laugh when the crew ask her to. fortunately Lunch will be start soon, if not maybe Mrs So will aks me if whether I was fertile enough to provide a family for the child beloved,  who diligently worked.

Mom:" Ga eul , Yi jeong still not taste you superb banana split, why dont u make it for him?"

Me:"...."

- MY SUPERB BANANA SPLIT??-

Mom is trully a great marketting, I'm sure she can sell oil to Presiden of Arab Saudi. And That's what Mom tries to do sell my heart for a marriage certificate! Jam Di looks at me and giggle when she sees my face. And I went into the kitchen with the prince of a frog walk behind me. Make Us alone at the kirchen is the smartest move form Mrs so And My mom this afternoon.

Me:"This is the glass, And the Ice Cream And this is The banana."I explained and  pointed objects in the table as though everything is a foreign object for Yi Jeong.

Me:" And FYI I not make this Banana Split!"

Yi Jeong:"I Know"

-!-

I try to ignore his reply. And Left him  taste the Mom's superb banan split to the bakyard of my home.

Me: "Why do you agree to have this arrangement?" I ask Yi Jeong who already sat beside me.

Yi Jeong:" How About you?"

Me:" I hate this arrangement!"

Yi Jeong:" They why are you here?"

Me:".."

Then It makes me realize something, yeah why I let Mom make me do this arrangement, I even paln to use that skirt with a little cute ribbon. It's Must because Mom ask me to do it and i just cant rejecet it. And maybe because Mom already dad to agrre with her.

Me:" I think we need to plan something to make this arrangment failed!"

Yi jeong just strred at me with a little bit shocked

Yi Jeong:" Do you always thinking too much for anything happens with you?"
 Me:" Don't jusge me!!!!" i try not to shout at him

Yi Jeong:"Well I don't. I admire you for it ."  I just cant believe this frog prince then i look at him and said

Me:"Does it means I get bonus point?"

Yi Jeong:" Maybe. Can I smoke?" Yi jeong ask me

Me:" No probs, You can do anything in here as you like except being single."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key:" Honey, You really need that's arrengement I think!" he said that after I told him how's the arrengment yesterday.

Key:" For heaven sake You already 31 years old."

Amber:" So what!!!!"

Key:" Well you become older and your choice for man will be more limited then." answer Key with calm.

Key:" And usully man doesnt intersrested to married with a woman in early thirty and up."

Narsha Laugh sarcastically

 

Narsha:"Why? Dont we more interesting because we are more experienced?" Key shake his head

Key:" Well nope it's because  point number one , you all are too independet and hard to control!"

Amber:"What????? TO CONTROL???"

Key:"Let me finish. And point number two is there's still a lot choice who younger than you!"

Narsha:"EXCUSE ME!!!" She shouted at Key

Key:"Excuse yourself darla, But that's the fact."

Me,Gain, Narsha, Amber:"....."

And suddenly there's a cut guy called Key, And Key come after that guy with a happy face without even try to explain to us.

Amber:"Okay, No wonder It's harder for us to have a boyfriend " She said  and looks at key and his friend

Narsha:" But Why they all have good looks? Is GOd only give men 2 choice? good looks and gay or Straight but ugly and boring?"

Me, Amber  and GaIn Just laugh for Narsha's protest, And Key glance at us he look suspicious. Not too long then he comebakc to us

Key:" Did you all laughing at me?

Amber:" Nope!" and Amber try not to laugh

Amber:"It's not our habit honey."

Key just pouted when he sees our face try not to laugh

Narsha:"Who's That boy? Somebody from early twenty?" Narsha mocked at Key

Key:"Taemin? Hmm He's My Shrink."

Amber:" You have a shrink?!!!"

Key:"Don't You know having a shrink is a trend at upper class? Even Taemin has a shrink for him."

Narsha:" Darling, You believe to a shrink wo has a shrink?" Narsha look confused with Key

But then Narsha looks at me and take a breath

Narsha:" But  you are lucky key well compare to Ga eul, At least u can find a man by your self,"

-SHOOT-

Now Amber's trun to laugh so loud hears narsha's statement and make me and key frowning.

Gain:"Well how if Yi Jeong Is ur Mr. Right that you are always looking for?"

Amber look at Gain with a pitty look

AMber:" Honey, every human being who has Mr title on name cant be the right one."

Narsha:" Yup! They can be BIG, But "RIGHT"? Impossible."

Gain:" Well all of you can pretend to be rational but I believe that deep down inside your heart you all still searching for the Mr Right?

 

Me:"..." Is Gain right?

Amber:" All of us? You mean Key is included?"

Key:" Honey I'm Looking more spectacular than that, I'm Looking For Mr And Mrs Right."

Narsha:" ?" Narsha look key with jealous and makes Amber to laugh.

Me:"What isthe mening of rigth one?" I ask because I see Gain Is already start to blown up because everytime she talks about all love like fairy tale it turns to be something well "Down to earth" refer to Narsha's term.

Gain:" Yahhhhhh Right. How come you do not understand?" and we answer her with shake of our head.

Gain:" Well it means the most appropriate person for us,"

We just silent and take a glance to each other and confused then Amber speaks up for us

Amber:" Well Cinderella it's not the answer it just definition !"

Gain:" Dont be too naive, You Understand what I mean!" shouted to Amber

Key:" Honey, yeah we all have dream like you but then we all have too look for it to the sky because down here, nobody perfect."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it woman's fate to always looking for Mr. Right? Or that's why we become upset because like Key said down here nobody perfect, and we should fine no flaw in Mr. Right. But then all the man in the world hopes for physical perfection without a flaw, and we then woman we are looking fot the perfect although we still do not know how and what is perfect? Maybe a prince, like in cinderella story who loves us till death do us part.

Kringgggg

I shock when I hear My phone is ringing. Dang Where is that little things? I looking for my Phone and yeah here it is at my bag. I look at the unknown number at LCD. Ahhh it must be insurances sales.

phone:"Hallo GaEUl."

It's not insurance sales. It should be call me with Miss not Ga Eul.

Me:"Yup, Who is this?"

Phone:"Yi Jeong"

Me"...."

-What!!!! this frog prince???? What happen with him calling me??? AH cant it be? ahhh dont be flatterd Ga Eul!"

Me:"Where do you get my number?"

Yi Jeong:" I called you at home , And Your mom gave me the number, Is That okay?

-Mom! Ah GREAT-

Ga Eul:" It's okay but just prepare maybe Next week My mom will ask you to propose to me."

Yi Jeong:"HYPERBOLIC"

Me:"Hmmm, What happen?

Yi Jeong:" Well tomorrow Seungri having birthday party at home, well He invites you."

Me:"Who is Seungri?"

Yi Jeong:"My Brother."

-WHat!!! familly gathering now-

Me:"See MY MOM AND YOURS TRY TO ARRANGE A MARRIED!!!"

Yi Jeong:"Yup"

-HUH!!!-

Me:"We have to plan something to fail them." I shouted panic

Yi Jeong:"I still do not know you."

Me:"..."

-what did he means?-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key:"It means He likes you" he said and looking at the books in the nwe realease section. I called Key after that and we met at the bookstore. I told hi m How Yi Jeong invited me to His brother's party. And Key said we better met at bookstore so we can find me a book about men.

Me:" It cant be."

Key:"Then What for he asked you to his brother's party? It's a risk action if he doesnt like you."

-Is it?-

Key: Ahhh Deep down you're happy right?" Key mocked at me and leave me before I hit him with a book

Me:"NOT!"

Key:" Then You'll not come to the party right?"

Me:"I still don't know."

Key:" Why?" Key glanced at me

Me:" Wel I'm sure My mom will command  me to come."

Key:" Ahh How sad is your life. 31 years old still live with parents and cant reject their requests."

-should i hit him with a dictionary now?-

Me:"Ahh I don't want to start a fight with my mom." I shouted at him

Key:"Then You can say you have a client to meet. easy right?"

Me:"But......"

Key:" You want to me Yi Jeong?" Gerry laughs at me and leave me again and takes the book from the stack

Me:" It's not like that." I begin to get mad and Take the books from key's hand .

-WHAT!!!??? encyclopedia??? will he  buy this book for me? -

Me:"You dont know my my mom." i sighed hopeless and return the book to the stack

Key:" Yup. But I know you well."

Me:"..."

-What does he mean?-

Key:" Okey pretend u have to come tomorrow then how?"

Me:"Well at least I can eat a lot for dinner and Free."

Key:"woman will not eat when they have a date."

Sometimes I thinks actually key is a woman. Because a mutation of the gene or something the he borned as men. It's Amber theory why Key is a biual. Amber thought key is trapped between man's and x chromosom.

Me:"Who's dating?"

Key:" YOU!!!!" Then I'll come tomorrow!"

Me:" YOU ARE NOT INVITED!!!!" I shouted and everyone suddenly looks at me

Key:" Well I dont need diner I just wan to see Yi Jeong."

-OMG Key will make everything is a mess-

Me:"Up tp you!"

Key:"Do you like him?"

Me:"NOPE!" key just smiles at me.

AHHH I hope Mom Will not force me to come to that freaking party and the party will be more freaking if key really come.

But it's only a hope. YUP Mom FORCE me to

Mom:" You should Come to Seungri's party. Mrs So call Me and asked you to come. I'll feel guilty to Mrs So if you are not coming." I tried my best to reject mom's request but i think all the mom in the world have a supernatural power to make us do what she asked and they can do it with so nice well emotional blackmail to be exact.

Mom." Well it's up tou you, just a few minute Ga Eul. You've been invited and I'll feel guilty if you're not coming but it's up to you. I cant force you." and Mom will smile so beautifull. And I realy know exactly the meaning of " I Cant force You" by mom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yi Jeong waves his hand at me when he sees me try looking for him. Wel honestly i feel nervous when I come to Yo Jeong. I cursed my self at my head why I not try harder to reject mom's request. Or I'm begin to agree with this arrangement? Is it because my age? Or everybody have the magnet to looking for their soulamate?

-WTH ? SOULMATE?-

There's 2 guy beside Yi Jeong I guess their his brother and 2 Girls beside them maybe their girlfriend. What will they think of me? An old woman who cant looking for boyfriend and arranged with his brother? and we start diner

Yi jeong take me to the back of the cafe with a garden as a view

Yi jeong:" Do You angry with My mom and yours?"

Me:"Angry? maybe."

Yi Jeong:"Maybe?" asked me looks liike he confused

Me:"How about you?" try not to answer his question because well i dont know how to answer it

Yi Jeong:"nope"

Me:" freak. They arranged for us to married!"

Yi Jeong:"And I have to angry with that? What's wrong with that?"

Me:"It;s wrong because it takes our rights to choose."

Yi Jeong:" is it? Then why you let your mom to introduce me to you.?" aske Yi jeong and his face look like he mocked at ,e

Me:"..."

Yi Jeong:" relax Ga eul, It's not matter of life and death."

Me:" Maybe it's not matter of life and death for you."

Yi Jeong:"Is it difference for you? why?"

Me:" well You dont have uterus!"

Yi Jeong shocked with my answers and shakes his head and said

Yi Jeong:"I like you."

Me:"..."

-WHAT!!!!-

Now it's my turn to shock with his statement. And Yi Jeong laugh at my expression. Slowly he bends his body to me and whisper.

Yi Jeong:" Like darling, not love."

-Shoot-

I Sighed and turn my eyes to the other way and I see a siluet i know . Yup a guy with a stunning lady beside him and walk to us.

Me:" Hold my hand!" I command Yi jeong

Yi Jeong Shocked

Yi Jeong:"Why?"

Me:" Pretend to be my boyfriend. Just Hold my hand." and I steal a glance to the siluet

Yi Jeong:" What happen with you?"

without answer his question i touch his cheek. Yi Jeong Shcoked

Me:" there's something at ur cheek." i smile calmly and touch his cheek once more. Yi jeong just starred at me confused

"Ga eul?"

Deg!

 

I slowly turn my body to the sound and seeing that guy shocked and the lady beside him just smile

me:" Ki Bum?" I pretend to be surprised.

Me:" how Are you...???? Oh My  God."

Ki Bum:" Fine. How bout you?"

Me:"Superb" I try to smile so innocent and happy like Gain when she's with her boyfriend

Me:" Ehh Ki Bum this is Yi Jeong."

Ki Bum :" Ki Bum"

Yi Jeong:" Yi Jeong" and they handshake their hand

Ki Bum:" Ga Eul this is Tifanny."

Me:" Ga eul."

-Ki Bum's ex girlfriend who's being cheated on succesfully.-

Tifanny:" tifanny."

Ki Bum still starred at me and sometimes glance at Yi Jeong

Ki Bum:" Ahh see you next time We have to go. Bye Ga Eul , Yi Jeong."

Yi jeong just nod his head politely and i just frown after Ki Bum left us

Yi Jeong:"Are you okay?"

Me:" YUP!" try to look okay

Yi Jeong still stares at me but i try to ignore that and start to smoke my cigarrete to help my nervous.

"Ga Eul?"

-Deg!-

Yi Jeong:" OMG Who's now?"

Me :" Key?"

Key stand in front of us and smiles Key really coming.

Me:" Key? who are you coming with?" i asked panic try to looking my another bestfriend.

Key:" with My mate at office.How about you Ga Eul?" Key smiles try not to laugh

Me:"Yi Jeong this is Key my bestfriend."

Yi Jeong smiles and holding out his hand

Yi Jeong:"Yi Jeong."

Key:" I know."

-SHOOT!!!-

Key laughs ahhh I try not to kill him

Yi Jeong laughs at him and glance at me

Me:" His name is Key."

Yi Jeong:" Why dont you just join us?"

Me:" I think Key is want to go home rite now , right Key?"

Key:" Nope, i still want to hang out a little." and smiles to me. "ahhh But I afraid I disturb something here."

Me:"YUP." Yi Jeong:"NOPE"

Key laughs out loud

Key:" Ah Adam and Eve, they are so wonderfull, created by the same rib but have a different language."

Yi Jeong:" from the same rib?" Yi jeong protested him

Yi Jeong:" Isn't  Eve created by Adam's rib?"

Me:" Well in another way they are from the sam rib rigth?"

Yi Jeong:" But..."

Me:" Why All the guys always  stressed that we woman are from your rib??" I cut Yi Jeong 's argument and Key Just smile sees me mad

Me:" If we, woman decided to send all thank you card for every man in the world for will you stop to brag all your kindness to donor ur ribs to us?"

key cant hold his laugh and laugh even clap his hand.

Yi Jeong:" Do You have problems with man , Ga Eul?" Yi Jeong asks me seem confused

Ga Eul:" Isn't every woman int the world has a problem with man?"

Yi Jeong:" Is this have connection with what happens before?"

Key and me:" What Happens?"

Yi Jeong:" Ki Bum."

Key:" Ki Bum?" shocked

I just fell boneless when heard it

Me:" We just met KI Bum here." try no to talk about it

Key:" Ur ex? Did he come with that girl he cheated on?" thanks to  Key now Yi Jeong knows exactly Who's Kibum

Me:" Nope! another woman maybe his new girlfriend."

Key:" Another barbie?" Key teases me ahhh cant he stop?

Me:" mmmm, a little but this one looks more stupide than before."

Key:" Are you okay?"

Yi Jeong:" Relax, back then Ga Eul just has a new boyfriend." and they laughed ahh i just hope to dissapear now.

and then suddenly the waitress come

Waitres:" waht will you order?"

Me:" Ice lemon tea."  and they just cant stop laughing ahhh why did i even tell Key about this party SHOOT

Yi Jeong:" What field you worked on Ga Eul?"

Me:" Architecht"

Yi Jeong:"As?"

What does he mean as? Sercetary? receptionist? or Boss' date? Is he thinks that because I'm a woman I cant becomen an

Me:" Architect"

Yi Jeong looks amazed

Yi Jeong:" Isn't That work dominates by man?"

Me:" Isn't the world dominates by man?"

Key:" Tsk tsk tsk why does everywoman who has a broken hear always truns to be feminist?"

They laughed and I still try not to kill Key right now

Then Our order come my ice lemon tea and Yi Jeong's Ice capuchino but then when i want to drink Key takes may glass and switch with Yi Jeong's

Me:"Hey I orderd Ice lemon tea!" try to protest

Key:" No No No, Ice capuchino for juliet and Ice Lemon Tea For Romeo."

Me;" I dont like coffee." i still try to protest

Key:" Well now, but you can start to like it."

Me:"..."

i just want to protest it but Key suddenly shouted

Key:" AND A BEER FOR CUPID!!!"

Yi Jeong just smile and ahhh I hate that smile and he say

Yi Jeong:" Ice lemon tea... Not bad!!!"

-AHHHHH I REALLY NEED TO KILL KEY-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Me: " I meet Ki Bum today" I call Ga In after the party.

Ga In:" Are you alone back then?" Gain asks me sound worry

Me:"Yi Jeong"

Ga In:" Yi Jeong?" Now she shocks after hears my answer

Me:" It's a long story, I'll tell u tomorrow. The point is i meet Ki Bum with another barbie. Her name is Tiffany."

Ga In:" How do You even know her name?"

Me:"Well i have to. Ki Bum Introduced us. And Ki Bum passed in front of our table."

Ga In:" well did you introduce Yi Jeong with Ki Bum?"

I shake my head forgot that Ga In can't see me right now

Me:"yup"

Ga In:" As?"

Me:" Yi Jeong." I'm a little confused now.

Me:" Who else? Michael Jackson?"

Ga In:" Your Boyfriend! STUPID! Then Ki Bum Introduced Tiffany as?"

Me:" Tiffany." Ga In is really getting my nerves now

Me:"The 100th woman after me."

Ga In laughs when she hears me getting mad

Ga In:"What do you fell?"

Me:" Angry. How come Ki Bum can easily forget about me and get another women. And me still single."

Ga In:" He's not for you darling. Move on! Thinks about the future not past."

Me:".,,"

He's not for me, well I know for along time when I know Ki Bum cheated on me but MOVE ON? How? I know if that's only mean to move but to forget all the anggriness, fear, and all, I still don't how to do it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber:" You had date with Yi Jeong?" Amber asks me  well to be eact shouts at me when Key just come to the cafe and told them all about me and Yi Jeong. And as i prdicted Key had to dramatize  it.

Me:"It wasn't a date!." I shout at them

Key:" Yeah! right, It was a meeting." Key mocks at me

Narsha:" Love meeting?" And now Narsha starts to mocks me

Narsha:" Is this mean something?"

Me:" It  was nothing? I just being polite and accept the invitation to go to his brother's party." I shout at Key who smiles at me.

Amber Ga In Narsha:" WHAT??? It's a family events?!"

Narsha:" Well Ga eul congrats you made a big leap to a marriage arrangement that you rejected come to family events on first date."

Key just laughs seeing how's my friends react now

Key:" Well don't forget There was Ki Bum back then."

me:"..."

  When Amber and Narsha shock and speechless now, Ga In just looks at me with pitty.

Amber:"KI BUM???" How come there was Ki Bum?"

Me:" I dont have any idea. It just accidental he came with his new girlfriend." try to ignore them and enjoy my drink

Key:" Ah I forgot to tell you all back then Ga Eul had already a new boyfriend."

Me:",,,"

And once more all of them shock

Amber:" Are you already official with Yi Jeong?"

Me:" How come you believe Key? For God's sake  do you forget he has a shrink?"

Ga In:" Why dont u tell me this yesterday?" You just told me you meet Ki Bum  but you didn't tell me you and Yi Jeong already official ."

Me:" Because I'm not." I shout at them

Me:" back then I just pretend to be..."

-oh -

Narsha:" You pretend to have a boyfriend in front of Ki Bum? Barbie how old are you?"

I just shock and realize I just dig my own grave.

Amber:" Why did you do that?"

Key:" Because Ga Eul afraid that she's still single in front of Ki Bum who just had his 100th girlfriend."

Me:" Thanks." I said to Key sarcastically

Amber:" Darling you are great with or without boyfriend."

Narsha:" And Independet woman looks ier."

Key :" And scarry..." And after that Amber looks at Key with "Do you wanna die right now?" look

Narsha:" believe me, you dont have to prove anything to Yi Jeong or Ki Bum or any man." try to cheer me up

Narsha:" All you need are only a new DKNY gown, new haircut, and a pot of ice cream. Man always come and go but fashion designer always ther for us."

And I just cant laugh hear Narsha's theory

Ga In:" Why don't you just try to have a relationship with Yi Jeong?"

Me:" Are you insane?"

Ga In:" Maybe, but at least i have real boyfriend."

Key laughs hears Ga In reply that succesfull make me speechless.

Key:" Ga Eul I think Ga In's Idea not bad. You seam confortable around him."

ME:" COMFORTABLE? Me and Yi Jeong are just friend!"

Amber:" well Men and woman cant only be just friend."

Me:" why?"

Amber:" Because we have s."

 I thinks Amber need brain donor her brain must already damage or something.

Ga In:" How's Yi Jeong looks like?"

Me:"Standard."

Key:" Is there ISO for man?"

ahhh i just lgnore them and play with my mobile phone

Ga In:" Is he fun?"  tries to ask me again

Narsha:" Cinderella every man is fun until they become a husband."

Ga In:" What I mean...."

Me:" He's a good listener."

Amber:" Impossible man created not to hear but ."

Me:"..."

Narsha:" Ah A tough choice, a man who listen or to .?

-OH MY GOD-

Ga In:" Why dont you jusk ask Yi Jeong to come here? I wanna see him."

Me:" nope."

Ga In:" Why?"

Me:" Because we only invite boy...

Key:" Well You dont have to  invite him Yi Jeong is alrady here."

-WHAT!!!-

Ga In Amber Narsha.:" Where?"

Key tries to show them where Yi Jeong now and I just hopeless looking Yi Jeong comes here with his friends

Ga In:" Cute. Your mom's taste is not bad."

I try to look at Yi Jeong again looks like he still doesnt know I'm here.

Narsha:" Ga Eul darling he must be your soulmate."

Me:" Because i met him at our faveorite cafe?"

Narsha:" Nope. You height is compatible with him."

Key laughs so hard and make  one of Yi Jeong's friend looks at us because I'm afraid that Yi Jeong will look here i try to hide behind My chair. And my action makes Key's laughter louder.

Amber:" What are you doing? dont be childish You're 31 going to 32 years old."

Me:"I don't want to meet him now."

Narsha:" Honey, this is ur fate better u invite him here than he come and find you hide behind the chair."

Me:"I don't want. where is he now?"

Amber:" Do you really want to know?" she answer with a big grin

I shake my head. This is . I cant do anything and give my life to my friends who cant be trusted.

Amber:" He's...."

"Ga eul?"

ME:"..."

God I wish I can dissapear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I dont know why Yi jeong want to join with us and let his friends go home. And now there are us plus Yi jeong, Tae Woo Narsha's husband and Jo Kwon Ga In's boyfriend. And now Yi Jeong, Key, Tae Woo, and Jo Kwon are playing billiard so it just me, Ga in, Amber and Narsha at our table.

Ga In:" How do you feel?"

Me:" Nothing."

Narsha:" Are you sure? Well he likes you." starred at Yi Jeong

Me:" are you dreaming?"

Narsha:" Oh, please.. Stop to lie to yourself and being stupid. He'll not be here right now if he doesnt like you."

Me:"He just wanna hang out." try not to shout to Narsha.

Narsha:" with us? Honey do you really thinks that prince charming will hang out with cinderella's friend?"

And I start to look at Yi Jeong well he's handsome actually and everything's perfect on him, and Ga In said that from Yi Jeong's face charateristic he must be romantic. Sometimes I think that maybe Ga In's eyes connected with romantic nerve, everything  she see is romantic Jo Kwon' car that always strike is romantic because it's red like love. And suddenly Yi Jeong looking back at me. I shock when our eyes meet.

Narsha:" Dont look at another way just look at him."

Narsha:" Good keep looking at him but don't smile, make he curious."

Me:" for?" I ask but still do what Narsha said, and even I'm not smiling My hearts shout joy when I see Yi Jeong try not to look at me and looks a little bit nervous.

Narsha:" See?" What did you do is a part of advetsing."

Amber:" Being cheap?"

Narsha:" Honey . Do you think when Louis Vitton is cheap when having a sale?"

I look at Yi Jeong again and looks like he speaks to a waiter. Ah nothing interesting anymore I back to focus at my friend.

Suddenly There's a waiter come to us and bring a glass of ice lemon tea.

Waiter:" For Miss Ga Eul."

Me:" I didn't order it."

Waiter:" It was ordered by that guy." He is pointing at Yi Jeong , Yi Jeong smiles at me when I look at him

Narsha:" See your advertising is succesfull."

I take that glass

Waiter:" There's a letter for you." he gives me a piece of tissue

Me:" Letter?"

Ga In:" What is he writing?"

I opened that tissue and throw that tissue with anger

Me:" SHOOT!!!" I shout

Narsha takes that tissue and read it and Laughs so loud after read it.

Narsha:"I love him." and laughs louder

Ga In and Amber try to read it too. Amber's reaction is different with Narsha she swears at Yi jeong like me. I glanced at Yi Jeong , He just play billiard again now try to look innocent.

Narsha:" Don't you want to frame it?" Narsha mocks at me and I read that tissue again

do you like what you see?

Me: "How can u married to a man?!"

Narsha:" Hormones darling! Sometimes hormones work like telegram. They mistyped when the send signal to our brain. it should be , but the hormones typed love!"

OH MY GOD