THE BIG U. ULTIMATUM!!!!

MARRIED? WHAT?

I always hate monday
I don't know why
but I hate MONDAY!!
I always feel that monday is too crowded
And her i am blankly starred at my computer when Ga-In calls me.
she ask me to have lunch at cafe near her office
I said yes to her invitation. It's better than here hearing my boys nagging all day long about my work with new client.
Ga-in looks weird today. She gives me the vibe "I am happy but nervous and can u read my mind cause i don't know how to tell you"
She looks at me so many times. she tried to say something but always failed when she wants to said the first word.
All i heard just "I.." "I.."
Seriously Ga-In Looks super stupid now. And She making me insane by seeing her.
Ga-In decided to burn her cig, I decide to follow her to keep me sane after seeing Ga-in. 
She needs four times to deeply on his cigarette and gave off a strong smoke before saying,
Ga-In : Yesterday Jo-Kwon ask me to marry him
"...."
DANG!!!
I'm shocked hearing what Ga-In just said. ga-in nods her heads a few times to make me sure she serious.
Oh Great !! I'll be 32 years old two weeks more and now one of my bestfriend will get married soon.
Mom will try harder finding me husband if she heard this. Maybe tommorow Mom will advertize me on local newspaper to find me a husband.
First come will get me there will be no requirements. First man who come and propose to me them married will get bouns a bag full of golds with a big thanks from her bottom hearts.
Me:Why suddenly Jo-kwon ask you to marry him?
I never understand why someone decide to get married. And it weider for me it that someone it titled Mr.
Ga-In : Hmmm maybe Jo-kwon feels the time is right. We already in this realtionship long enough. Both of us alreay have a good job. So what else?
WHAT ELSE????
How come she said "what else" she still have thousand even millions thing she hasnt done in her life. she cant try to bungee junping, sky diving, sewing courses.Or even have while bungee jumping and sky diving.
There are millions things except married! What happen with everyone? Great! maybe this reason will their reason to having divorce.
we already married for long time , so what else?
Me: are you sure Ga-In? Marriage is not always be the next step."
Ga-In: But i always be the next step in every realtionship , Ga-eul.
Oh NO, I never think to get married when I was dating Lee Min Ho. A man who always told he loves me so much but always take a glare to another woman's s. 
So it's not always be the next step.
Me: But you have to be so sure about this Ga-In. Remember this is a life decisions
Take the wrong choice about married is worse than we decide to have a tattoo or no, and thinking to remove it if your Mother In law doesnt like the tattoo or doesntlike her daughter in law to have a tattoo.
Ga-In : I know Ga-eul. But there's something that i cant explain it logically. Hmmm How to explain it to you? maybe meant for each other?
Me: rather foolish! 
I agree it cant be expalined logically cause marriage is something that ilogically. Ga-In laughs at me
Ga-In: why dont u tried to open yourself to a man?
Ga-in have " I'll get married soon and all of the singles is volcanic creature with gothic-style clothing that has the properties of childish, selfish and selective, that's why all the singles must be the most unhappy person in the world cause they don't hope for a diamond ring in their finger" syndrome
Me: Open my self to a man? u mean get in front of them?
Ga-In : I mean LOVE!!!!
Me: and let them hurts me and make my life in sorrow and despair? Thank's. But I prefer to be alone then.
Ga-In: but not everman do that!!!
Me: But they surely will leave us in the end
Ga-In: They or Ki Bum?
kibum?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I walked through the office waiting room filled with ornate furniture. The women who sit behind the reception desk is busy with his phone and laughing. Apparently, she was not aware of my presence. Suddenly she turned her head to me who were watching her. She immediately smiled pleasantries while her eyes in disgust. 
I returned my focus on the glass door with the handle carved from a large carving in wood. The exit. Maybe I should also look for the exit from the chaos of my life. 
Ki Bum, The name was back again present in my head. 
Does KI Bum which has caused me to always ask about love? or the fact that I see everyday has made me think that men and women were not created to live together in the long term? Probably both. 
love is forever? Impossible! 
I walked with a bit rushed towards the elevator lobby where Ms. Kim or Alexa's (she asked me to call him by Alexa) office. Alexa is the marketing director of a company supplies goods hospital facility that is planning to build her third house. An independent woman with a great career and still not married at the age of forty-eight years. 
When we were discussing the design of her bedroom, 
Alexa: This is the joy of life itself Ga-Eul. All decisions only in our hands. Have you seen my other house right? One thing I like from my house is always neat and quiet. My home is my own personal world. I trust this is the best, back to home design. I love simple and quiet design. 
quiet? 
I was in the elevator to the lobby downstairs. Alexa Speech still ring in my ears. Maybe it is her choice, the design simple and quiet as if describing her life. Hear it makes me feel very lonely 
I walk faster when it reached the lobby under my guest card exchange with the security identification card. 
Ga-Eul ?????:? 
"..." 
I gasped with surprise. Hope this is just one of crazy fantasy. Slowly I turned and found Yi Jeong was standing with a puzzled face and stupid 
Yi jeong: why did you come to my office? 
His office? 
Me: I have a meeting with client 
jeong yi nods his head 
Yi jeong: finished? 
Me: yup! I said as he watched the lobby at a glance. hoping not to find one face of my bff. Who knew today was a coincidence day. 
Yi Jeong: dinner? 
Dang! NO! 
Me: I must go home. I answered quickly surprised to hear the question 
Yi jeong: Come on Flo, I only ask for dinner not marry you. 
!
Ten minutes later we were sitting on the terrace restaurant situated on the third floor of that office building. A waiter is ready to take our order
Yi Jeong: Ice lemon tea? Yi Jeong asked me and smiled proudly as he felt he memorized my favorite
Me: Strawberry sparkling tea I said to the waiter who immediately write my order
Yi Jeong: The Tenderloin steak is good. You should try it, okay? and we received a nod from the waiter.
Me: What? do you always order the food for other people?
Yi Jeong: Only for certain people
Certain people?
The tenderloin steak a few moments later was successful is in my stomach.
I choose to smoke to make me a little relaxed.
Me: Ga-In will of get married soon
Yi Jeong: with Jo-Kwon?
Me: if you asked Ga-In, the answer must be anyone.
Yi jeong me chuckled to hear the statement
Yi jeong: are you okay?
Me: Why?
Yi jeong: Because one of your BFF want to get married and ..
and I'm an old maid?
Me: Classic. sarcastically remarked
Jeong yi's face smiled with regret
Yi jeong: sorry
Me: That's OK. Part of me feel less fortunate because I still cant found a mate. But another part of me feels lucky to live freely
Jeong yi menganggukan his head as if she understands what is in my heart.
Yi Jeong: Which Part is the larger?
Me: maybe the last one
Yi jeong: Maybe?
Me: It's hard to know what I want when I'm In a great pressure
Yi Jeong: Your Mom? 
Me: and everyone who loves to comment that I'm an old maid 
Jeong yi keep studying my face 
Yi Jeong: do you feel like that? 
Me: old ? 
Yi jeong replied with a nod of his head 
Me: Nope. but what I think is not important, but what other people think 
Yi jeong: But this is your life 
Me: And unfortunately I do not lived in Las Vegas or Amsterdam 
"..." 
Yi jeong start burning cigarette. After spraying asapanya first time he came back at me 
Yi Jeong: Why it have to be so hard to become what we want? 
Me: You know not what is more difficult than that? 
This time my questions answered with a shake of his head 
Me: find what we want! 
Yi Jeong: What a wonderful life 
Me: You should be thankful you dont have uterine pouch that can be shrunk over the age of thirty-five. Trust me, This glorious production fabric for some women is a very heavy burden. I laughed sarcastically 
Yi Jeong: But Have u feel that just a little u need to find something or someone? 
Me: The theory of black holes? 
Yi Jeong: The theory of black holes? Yi frowned
Me: That's Ga-In's . Ga-In said, each person has a patched black hole in his heart. 
Yi jeong: Did you also have that black hole? Yi Jeong asked with a chuckle
I lifted my shoulders lazily 
Jeong Yi; Do you believe in love Ga-Eul? 
I shook my head 
Me: Sometimes I think love was just a slogan create by hollywood to make their movies sell. 
Yi Jeong looked at me with a puzzled look 
Yi jeong: Does this have anything to do with that Mr. Barbie we met at that time? 
Me: Ki Bum? Nope! Ki Bum just proved that my theory is correct 
Yi jeong: it's a hard break up? 
I paused at the Yi Jeong's question. I decided to burn one more cigarette. Yi Jeong follow my behavior. While belching smoke into the air I observe a pair of male and female were intimate dinner, while chatting beside our table 
Me: Actually ............ It's a hard reality. 
:...."
Yi Jeong studied my face for a moment. Suddenly he raised his head toward the dark sky that stretches above us.
Jeong yi, Ye know not why the night sky dark?
He asked as he kept looking at the sky
I looked up to see a black sky without stars
Me: Why? I asked, curious
Yi jeong lowered his head and looked at me with enthusiasm 
Yi Jeong: My Grandpa said, God created the night for love.
Me: Is ur grandpa Kahlil Gibran? I asked scornfully
Yi Jeong: Nope. He's just an ordinary person who believes in love.
"..."
Me: What does your grandpa said ? I asked after a long pause
Yi jeong: he said, the dark sky at night creates silence. It causes people to feel lonely. sense of loneliness that makes people looking for love
Really?
Me: First Narsha said she was in love with Tae Woo. But after they got married, Narsha even feel lonelier. Maybe real love that cause us to feel lonely
Yi jeong: Maybe the problem is not in love. Maybe the actual problem is the ego problem. Dalai Lama is a good example for controlling ego problem unluckilly he's not married
".."
I laughed to hear a statement by Yi Jeong 
Yi Jeong: Did you believe in the theory of the right person? Yi jeong asked after my laughter subsided
Me: Mr. Right? Nope
Yi Jeong: why? Yi jeong asked curious
Me: Sometimes I feel we're really just making fun of ourselves through imagination the right person
Yi Jeong: Why?
Because we are in fact too great in finding the wrong person
Yi Jeong nod his head
Yi Jeong: Maybe we are not reallylooking for the right person but looking for a fun person. because people who are fun to make us laugh.
"..."
Really it's better than finding the right person? But maybe Yi Jeong true. Fun guys can make us feel alive, not only accompanies us through life. And to feel alive, we need to laugh as often as possible. But there is the problem. Laughter is something that expensive. Even the treasures that Dad collected throughout his life not able to make he able to laugh with Mom
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went home with a tired body. Ga-In will soon be married, while I? Maybe I did not really want to get married but that does not mean I want to live alone and lonely. 
Dad as usual, sitting in front of the TV with a stiff face. Dad did not even glance. Maybe siara berith ajuah more interesting to him than his son. Perhaps nothing in the world is far more interesting than his child. 
Already in recent years the house with Dad go home at normal hours. By eight o'clock tonight. Before Dad came home later than twelve o'clock on the night. Busy with meetings, entertain guests and a pile of work that never-ending. While Mom was always busy with activities that I never understood . Maybe Mom needs a stack of activities to fill the vacancies on leave Dad. The material is in a household is a dilemma. If poor, people would divorce because of the void material. But if rich , people get divorced because of vacancies caused in the busy looking at the material. Maybe life should be mediocre. But well, the JAG was always teased from behind the wheel of a Hyundai. 
Mom came up behind me with a brush covered in paint and wood pallets. Mom had a few months of this painting lessons with three of her friends. Dad just looked at my mother without commenting sat Mom told me that he had signed up for lessons, painting with oil paints. I caught a glimpse the face Dad was almost a smile but a second later his back stiff with eyes of scorn. Mom did not care since it was our house full of Mom's canvas work. 
Mom looked at me with the view of reprimand. Before she opened  
Me: Mom, I have Deadline 
Anticipatory action before hearing a series of nagging Mom. 
Mom: kalu this is how you work, after a long time you have no life. When you have time to take care of your life? 
Like Dad, Mom? Mom being sarcastic to Dad
Dad remained silent, motionless heard our conversation. Sometimes I feel for his kids Dad is a nuisance. Dad never even once joked with us. Dad always seemed distant to me. I had little time trying to reach my dad but dad was too much like Matahari.Melihat Dad was at home but felt like he did not have my dad's not maslaah for the problem is if Mom and Dad love each other? Maybe because there are children is they stop loving each other 
Mom: Ga-Eul, We need to talk. 
Me: Can We talk Tomorrow? 
Mom. This is important Ga-Eul 
Important? had something to do the same Yi Jeong 
Mom: Mrs. So Called, Ga Eul 
See Mrs. So. What else they planned? 
Mom: So Mrs. So said SeungRi want to get married 
Me: So she must be so happy right Mom?!. 
Mom: sure, How about with you and Yi Jeong? 
why it comes in her every word marriage is no "follow Yi Jeong
Me: There's nothing we're just friends, This has nothing to do with Yi Jeong right? 
Mom: Do not get angry Ga-Eul Mrs. SO and Mom have the same idea, is not it better if you and Yi Jeong who first married? However Yi Jeong is Mrs.So's oldest son. 
PERFECT !!!!! 
Reared in such kinds of days I will be thirty-two years old and Mom gave me a beautiful gift. A Ultimatum! Earlier Ga-In and now Mom. Fortunately Mom did not know the plan Ga-In if not .... 
Me: But I'm just friendships Yi Jeong, Mom! 
Mom: Oh, well It's just our wishful thinking only. Mrs.So and mom Mom feel you both of you fit for each other. But it's up to you. 
Monday is a really bad day. 
Marriage, marriage marriage marriage and marriage .... tick-tock-tick-tock ....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amber: Ultimatum?! Amber shouted in a shrill voice when I tell my conversation with Mom
Amber: What year now?
Me: Yup! I also do not understand why Mom think that women created just to give birth 
That's what Mom always said to me. I better get married because give birth above the age of thirty-five years is at risk. I told Amber I need a vacation. Before I began to think to ending my life by ripping the wrist of my hand with a knife that shave my armpit hair. I agree with Amber. She said, everyone should begin to stop thinking that single people in our age is the group that needs help
Amber: Jeju Island!!
Brilliant!!
Jeju Island for my birthday party. Away from Mom, Yi Jeong, Gain and anyone. Amber says that it should be an old maid hanging out with other fellow spinster. Because they're the only one who will not be nosy about our status. All night long we're busy making plans for birthday celebration. Amber pretty sure if Key will be happy with this plan. Key in on our "old " group said Amber. Whatever.I'll just smoke.
WTH with all these wrinkles
ARGHHH why women are not allowed to grow old?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amber: "Happy birthday Ga-Eul." Amber said with a smile looked at me amused 
We had just finished eating dinner in the hotel restaurant on the beach. Yup we were on Jeju Island. 
We chose to sit on the terrace restaurant overlooking the beach. Amber was busy all night taking pictures we're having dinner with a romantic atmosphere. FOr Ga-IN she said mischievously. She Want to see Ga-In suicide when she sees the romantic atmosphere celebrating my birthday. I told Amber that not tell Ga-In or anyone else about "Jeju island. Because I told them I had to go to Jeju island in order to Office's problem. Of course, without mentioning the name of Key and Amber. 
Me: "Yeay !!!!! Age 32 critical for unmarried women 
Amber: Do you feel that way? That's why you have never rejected your mom's stupid plan since the beginning o? 
Me: Nope! 
Amber does not seem to care about the defense he called the waiter to order drinks. Key suddenly leaned his body to observe my face up close. 
Key: That's wrinkles? pointing to the skin near my eyes 
Me: Nope it's smiling lines 
Key: Darling That's old line, something that you fear 
Me: What do you mean? 
Key: Your age. That's what made you hesitate to refuse an ultimatum from your mother 
"..." 
Amber: Is it that true true because your age? If yes I think it's a stupid reason to start something that will bind us for life 
Me: I know. But what if it's the only chance for me? 
Amber paused just confused and Key just smiled 
Amber: What chance? Married isnt about chance but fate 
Me: Fate which makes the dividing line at a certain age. Between Normal and Abnormal 
Amber: You fell abnormal because not married? I feel the opposite. We're not married because we have brains 
Amber then squeeze lime juice into his Corona 
Key: Do you prefer Corona with lime ? 
Amber: Not really. But why there are lime if not to be put in? 
The most stupid and honest answers 
Me: Maybe get married like that. What for God creates the man if not for us to marry? 
Amber: Well, I've got a better question again. What for God creates the man?? 
Amber and I laugh so hard that Key looked sheepish. He smiled wryly at every guest who turned to us. Until suddenly ... 
????: Halllo 
".." 
I held my breath to hear that greetings , looking up with caution. Suddenly my heart is beating so fast when Yi Jeong was found standing near our table. 
Key: well .. well. wel .... Look who's here. 
Yi Jeong happened to be in Jeju Island with his friends. 
"Refreshing" the reason. But he did not stay at the hotel where we were staying. 
He came to this hotel just hang out. After pleasantries briefly Yi jeong ask permission to join with their friends 
Key: coincidence? 
Key taunt me glancing at my friends Yi Jeong 
Key: Freud says there is no such thing as coincidence 
Me: did Freud have an ultimatum to married from his mom? I answered irritably 
Key: But what if he turned out to be your destiny ? 
Me: WHAT? Destiny? Prince Wiliam's destiny. Yi Jeong , is wrong arrangements
Amber: Barbie, that is what destiny mean, something we consider wrong arrangement
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sat in my seat nervously. 
Destiny,
Yi jeong sat in front of me who was watching with an amused smile on my face. 
Key had take Amber upstairs to our bedroom. Sleepy he said,
Yi Jeong: Why are we often happen to meet accidentally?
Me: Because the world is too small. And my money is limited so I can not celebrate my birthday at the north pole.
Yi Jeong smiled amused to hear my answer
Yi Jeong: Do not you ever think that this is a plan?
A plan?
I looked at with suspicion Yi Jeong
Me: No plan or anything! This proves that the earth began to shrink maybe it's the effects of global warming. 
My heart was pounding stupidly
Yi jeong laughed at my stupid answer while tapping his cell phone to call his friend that maybe he'll stay in my hotel because he is on serious discussion about global warming. Which the welcome sound of laughter on the other side
Yi jeong: Did you have to say something about you?
Great! Ultimatum discussion in my day Birthdays
Me: We want to discuss it now?
Yi Jeong: Maybe
Yi stood up from his seat jeong
Yi Jeong: Let;s walk on the beach Ga-Eul?
Me: Nope
Yi Jeong: Come on Ga-Eul. Do not like to refuse something too quickly
is that a sarcasm?
We take a walk along the beach. Suddenly Yi Jeong bent to retrieve the scattered pebbles. after that he took the square off and throw the pebbles as far as possible.
Yi Jeong: How do you think?
Me: Not bad
Yi Jeong: I mean the ultimatum Ga-Eul!
I tried to appear indifferent even though I'm sure my face must have been red because I'm so ashamed 
Me: Oh .... According to the ultimatum that I'm stupid!
But actually I feel more stupid because I do not do anything to rebel
Yi Jeong carefully studied my face, my eyes staring right second ball. made me a little nervous
Yi Jeong: You do not want to try?
WHAT!!
Me: Marriage?
Yi jeong: Throw a rock. He replied with a satisfied smile at me and pushed pebbles
Maybe this time my face has been colored rainbow because the embarrassment. I took a pebble and tossed it randomly.
Yi Jeong: What if this was not just a plan of our mothers?
Yijeong asked while playing with the waves coming
Me: then who? Santa Claus?
Yi Jeong: I mean maybe God
"..."
Me: destiny? Oh! NO! please! do not think like that
Yi Jeong: Why?
Me: Because It's wrong! It's Not the way of working to find a soulmate. It Should be ther are two people, they meet each other fairly and sometimes dating l, kissing. After that .. BOOM! The girl apparently made from the rib of man. 
Yi Jeong: Did I hear you correctly? Apparently now you have accepted the concept of Adam as a donor rib bone. he asked with feigned surprise face
Me: Whatever! In essence, this match is outdated and no longer fit with the modern age.
Yi Jeong: Maybe we have different scenarios.
Me: But I like with a standard scenario! I protested to the Yi Jeong half screamed that away from me to sit on wooden chairs.
Yi Jeong: Maybe we're too unique for the standard scenario. Jeong Yi answered with a half scream
Yi Jeong: You do not want to sit next to me, we'll be able to stop shouting at each other?
Me: With one condition. I cried
Yi Jeong: What?
Me: You must promise me not to propose to marry me
".."
Yi Jeong: are You sure you're a girl? he asked with a puzzled vadin
Yi Jeong: Come sit next to me. You do not want I'm Proposing to you by shouting right?
I was sitting next to him. For a moment we just enjoy the view of the silent night. Yi jeong suddenly turned his head facing me and staring at me
Yi Jeong: How about you try to Marry me?
"..."
DANG!
Me: U propose to me ? 
I do not believe he asked, looking at Yi Jeong nods his head 
Me: Just like this ?!!!!!
Yi Jeong: Why? You want me to kneel in front of you?
Me: Absolutely!
Yi Jeong: I think you do not like cheesy way of Hollywood-style rag? taunted Yi Jeong
Me: Yup! But I like to see a man kneeling in front of women.
Yi jeong smiles hearing my answer
Yi Jeong: Do you know, it;s hard for man to speak honestly when we bent knee?
Me: Man always hard to talk honestly in any condition !!!!!! Why? You fear your brother will not get married because you're not married yet?
I started my lit cigarette
Yi Jeong: Nope! I asked you because I'm comfortable with you
:".."
Me: just that?
Yi Jeong: Why Ga-Eul? This is not enough for you?
Me: yup! It is a silly reason to married!
Yi Jeong: because it sounds simple?
"..."
I need to my cig before answering Yi Jeong's question
Me: Because a wedding needs more than just feeling comfortable each other
Yi Jeong: What then?
Me: Love.
I answered Steady
Me: For a married person should love each other
Yi Jeong: Do you believe in love?
I was startled to hear the question.
Yi Jeong watched my face while waiting for my answer. After a while and I am still in silence.
Yi Jeong: How To love someone who does not believe the same love GA-Eul?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hote's room 
Amber: He proposed to you? How Come He barely even know you? Does he know that you snore in your sleep? 
BUKK! 
I threw a pillow in disgust toward Amber 
Me: DO NOT joking!! 
Amber: I'm serious! Everything about wedding is serious? 
Key: you said no to him "Ga-Eul right? 
Me: I have not answer him yet ...... 
Amber: WHY? Because you're afraid this is your only chance to be asked to mary by a man? 
Me: What if thisis my only chance? 
Amber looked at me with amazement 
Amber: Do you realize we are talking about men, commitment with men, and marriage? three things that should not be talked at the same time! 
Me: why? 
Key: Because Amber always felt intimidated by the man. Key ridicule calmly 
Amber lay on the bed 
Amber: I love men. But to love a men and live with a man are two different things. 
Key: Man have ability to commit 
protest key while changing TV channels 
Amber: With what or whom? 
Key: women. 
Amber turned his head to the left to look at Key 
Amber: Yup You're right. Man has ability to commit with woman and other woman. 
I sighed in exasperation and decided to lie down next to Amber 
Me: So what should I do? 
Amber: Have a good time. One thing that distinguishes us with married couples. 
Really? 
Maybe Amber a little drunk
With a Corona? 
Well she is getting old, so maybe the distance between the brain and stomach is getting closer. Maybe that's the point of lime. To stretch the distance between the stomach and brain. 
When key bored with the existing television approached 
Key: What are you afraid of Ga-Eul? 
And Amber was sleeping peacefully with an absurd position 
Me: Being Hurt 
Key: Darling ...... Believe me, whatever the purpose, in the end all married people are just hurting each other 
Me: Have u married before? 
Key: That's what I see in my parents. 
".." 
Key Approaching Amber and start drawing on Amber's face with a black marker at the bedside. 
Me: Key, Does love really exist? 
Key looked at me as if I turned into an idiot with an IQ below 100 
Key: Ga-Eul, Are you really looking for answers about love, or because Yi Jeong You are looking for answers about love? 
Yi Jeong?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wake up hearing Amber's screaming because shocked to see the results of key's last night working on her face. It took almost two hours to persuade Amber to forgive Key. I told Amber that madness in Key ibecause frustration trapped in gender issues that understood by key as life should be merged into one like a pair of Levi's jeans with a label uni. 
And now we're on the coast watching Key swept by waves over the bodyboard. 
Me: is ther such a thing called love Amber? 
Amber: Maybe. . Amber said casually, trying to make the balloon from her gum. 
Amber: Sometimes We must learn to stop thinking. Love usually comes when people are not thinking. 
Me: What love has always come for stupid? 
Moreover, the appropriate term for people who do not think other than stupid? 
Amber looked at me shocked
Amber: Have you ever hear the term drunk due to fall in love? Amber asks serious and I said with a nod of my head 
Amber: Do you think smart people ever get drunk without alcohol? 
Sometimes I think Amber is great and freak on the same time 
Me: Are you not afraid to be an old maid Amber? 
Amber: Maybe later. But now I am enjoying life like a man. FREE! 
Me: You do not want to get married soon? 
Amber: Why? You want to get married soon? 
Me Nope! 
Amber: Sometimes I like to think of marriage. But more often thought to not want to get married.
Me: Why? 
Amber: I probably now in love with Henry? But twenty-five years from now? 
Henry is his on-off boyfriend for Amber who had never clear their status. Two weeks ago, Henry asks Amber to review their relationship. Henry admitted was not ready had a serious relationship and he says Amber is not the right partner. Amberis okay hearing Henry's statement. Especially since Amber take yoga classes and learn the balance and she thinks Henry is not very balanced with her. 
Amber: Oh My God. Wedding is a long time for love! 
".." 
I sighed to hear her statement 
Me: Sometimes I think, I do not want to get married. But sometimes I feel if that was not normal and I should get married. 
Amber look at me with exasperation 
Amber: Focus, dear ... 
I looked at Amber with disgust. Due to a combination of disgust cause her statement and the sound from balloons floating from bubble-gum which so disturbing. 
Me: What do you mean? 
Amber: Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear dear.