Make A Wish

Happenstance

“Saengil chukha hamnida, saengil chukha hamnida! Saranghae neun Tippani~ Saengil chukha hamnida!” the slurred chorus reverberated inside the cozy apartment. Today was Tiffany’s birthday and a handful of close friends celebrated this meaningful day with her.

“Fany-ah, chukhae!” her best friend slash roomie Jessica came out from nowhere with a cake on her hands. Even though they were like cats and dogs most of the time, Jessica still has a big sisterly love for Tiffany. She too, is happy for her 24-hour spazzing best buddy.

“Make a wish Fany-ah!” Jessi’s boyfriend, Donghae said to the celebrant.

Eyes closed, hands cupped, and a sweet smile. She gently mumbles out a small wish for this special day. Well, we all know what she wishes for. Aside from the strength to make it out to college alive, it was either marrying Choi Siwon or something related to ending up with him. Her fangirl heart never ceases to hope that one day, her dearest prince charming will know about her existence.

“I want to Choi Siwon to recognize me.” She spoke in her mind. As soon as she made that little wish, Tiffany blew out the candles on the cake, which was made with her favorite color.

“That never-ending wish again right, Fany-ah?” Hyoyeon, another friend of her, teased.

“You’ll never give up on that silly wish won’t you?” Jessica added. Tiffany looked at them with pouting lips. No matter how hard she denies the fact that it was her dying wish every year, her friends always make it an issue as if subtly telling her to make a more feasible request on her next birthday.

“Hey, hey. Don’t spoil this day for our Fany-ah, let’s make this a birthday even better than last year!” Heechul, the obvious party animal suddenly butted in. He was holding a bottle of champagne and was telling everybody to pick up their glasses.

“To Tiffany, and his undying love, for this man, Choi Siwon?” Heechul proposed a toast, half mocking the poor fan girl. Side by side they exchanged giggles with glasses raised and clinked. It was a wonder why she had to deal with her friends’ taunting on her day but spoiling the party won’t do any good.

“Whatever guys. Even if you get sick of me fangirling, I won’t miss the opportunity of meeting Siwon for the world.” Her sassy reply even earned small laughter from them. And that bottle of alcohol was only the beginning…

Beginning of something…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany felt cold air crept up to her skin, she hides her body frame under a thick blanket, still half asleep. Her bed was unusually cozy today, she felt like lying on it the whole day and snuggled under the pillows.  The scent was noticeable, her blankets and pillows had this manly musk. Weird, they usually smelled like roses since fabric conditioners usually come in those scents. But this time she was really sure, it was men’s perfume on her beddings.

The reaction was coming late. She shot up when she opened her eyes and saw her unfamiliar nest. It was all white. Tiffany remembers changing her sheets to pink just last week. Her eyes shot around the room. It was not hers. She is not in her apartment.

Tiffany jumped off bed panicking that she was not in her own room, but it was oddly familiar. She saw it somewhere, maybe in a dream or a movie. Her deep-thinking rooted to another problem, only to find out that she was wearing a guy’s clothes. The shirt was too big for her and falls perfectly up to her knees. Oh no, just like those movies right? The morning after. The girl wears the guy’s clothes! “What the fu—“ she cursed under her breath knowing her clothes were changed inside out.  Without her even knowing. And also the fact that maybe she’s not a anymore. Without her knowing.

Footsteps followed as she checked the abode she was in. The apartment was big, and it was definitely a guy’s house since the things around weren’t as intricate and detailed like a woman would want it. Tiptoeing, Tiffany inspects every spot for a sign of company. Seems like she was alone.

She tried turning in one corner after the other, no sign of the guy who owns the place. Maybe he left for work or something, so I’d better scram. Tiffany said to herself, but right when she was to go back to the bedroom there was an array of photos by the wall. Carefully, she eyed each and the young boy in the photo looked very familiar. Must be his childhood photos then. She just doesn’t know who it was or where she saw them but she was sure she knew what it looked like.

“Good morning.” A voice resounded while Tiffany was so concentrated looking at the pictures. Trying to pull out from a corner of her mind where did she saw that. Tiffany did not reply, nor she turned to see who was the owner of the voice was. Her attention is all on the photos.

“I missed being next to you, sorry if I was cuddly last night.” The voice chuckled, but Tiffany did not mind. Only that the voice sounded familiar too. Too many recognizable things here she thought, but that wasn’t for long.

“It’s alright, I slept wel-“ she turned around and saw a guy working in the kitchen.

It was no ordinary guy, it was Choi Siwon.

“Whoa! Oh my god!” She stood frozen looking at him from head to toe. Siwon was in his casual clothes, a plain white shirt, boxers and slippers on, he also sported his messy bed hair. The man looked at her weirdly, analyzing her confused stare. Only then Tiffany realized she was wearing the same.

“Hold up there and freeze!” she pointed a finger at him. Which was kind of… rude.

“Huh? What?” the guy stared at her peculiarly.

“No, Tiff. It’s just a dream, just a dream. You did not sleep with Siwon, no, not ever will he sleep with you. It’s not real, not real. You open your eyes and you’ll be in your bed. This is just a dream.” Tiffany mumbled those words to herself over and over again with her eyes closed. Breathed in and out. She tried to calm herself from the situation.

And when she finally felt calm, she opened her eyes.

“Tiff?” she felt someone hold her hand.

“Whoa what the fu—“ Tiffany felt Siwon touch her hands, she stood up and backed away from him like he had some kind of disease.

“What’s wrong babe—“

She ran towards the stairs having a hard to analyze what was really going on. She came back to the room she woke up to and started panicking.

“No, no way. This is not happening. I did not sleep with Siwon. No, just, no way! No freaking way! No, not ever! No.” she repeated the mantra in the hope that it would help.

“Jessi. Yes, oh my god, Jessi.” She turned all the pillows, in search for her cellphone. She got hold of it, hurriedly put Jessica on speed dial and waited for her to pick up.

“Hi this is Jessica, please leave your message. Take care!”

The voice prompt said. Tiffany hissed, her only hope from this madness is her best friend and now she’s too busy to pick up the phone.

“Hi, Jessi, it’s Tiffany. I want you to call me immediately, I need you ASAP!” she sounded nervous giving out the voice mail.

Tiffany sat by the door, strangling hopeless of the situation she was in. How did all this happen? The last thing she remembered is that she was celebrating her own party with Jessica and some friends in their apartment. Definitely no Siwon in the picture. How did he get in by the way, or should it be, how did she get in… his apartment.

Now she remembers the room she was in, it is Siwon’s room, based from all the selcas of him she collected in the past. This is certainly Siwon’s house. The question remains, how the heck did she get here?

She breathed deeply, opened the door and tiptoed her way out of the room. Hoping this time, she would be getting some clear explanation. Slowly, little steps she made going down when Siwon popped out of nowhere.

“Tiff? Baby are you mad at me?” he asks innocently.

Hearing those words, Tiffany tried to run again away from him but vigilant enough, Siwon caught her by the waist. She strained to pull away but they ended sitting by the hallway. Her stares at him were long and examining. She even pressed his chest with her index finger, wanting to confirm if he was real.

“Babe, are you okay?” his hands soothed on her forehead while his other arm held her close to his frame. Siwon wanted to know what made her act this way.

“Um-uh. N-Nothing…” Tiffany tried to speak straight but she was too stumped to do so. Her all time crush, love of her life and man of her dreams is holding her close and actually calling her cutesy couple names.

“You must be tired from last night, should not have let you.” Siwon left a kiss on her forehead and caressed her hair.  What he said even made her curious.

“Wait what?! Last night?! What happened—“ before she could ask, she was cut by her ringing phone,

Jessica calling…

They both stared at the phone awkwardly.

“Well, aren’t you going to answer it?” Siwon smiled, she melted inside. It’s so nice to see that smile up close, but it was freaky that she was the reason for it.

“Wait.” She picked up her phone and ran back as fast as she can to Siwon’s room.

“Okay, I’m making you breakfast! Bacon and eggs!” Siwon shouted from downstairs.

--------------------------------------

A/N: IN A SNAP! Well who wouldn't be startled if you wake up next to Siwon, or at least in his apartment. Kekekeke~ Tell me what you think guys :)))