That Boy Is Mine

Happenstance

She woke up feeling the space next to her empty. Last night was unexplainable that she just succumbed into Siwon’s loving arms even though she was still confused of how and why did the both of them came to happen. Tiffany slowly shot up and saw Siwon by the window, busily talking to someone on the phone.

“I know. I’ll take note of that.” The conversation sounded serious that Tiffany stood still to hear its context.

“Um, Jung Hoon. Can you clear my schedule today?” he appeals by the last minute. The other line chattered but it was inaudible for her to understand.

“I just have something to fix and, um, I need to take care of Tiffany for the day.” Siwon breathes heavy. Knowing it was next to impossible to cancel his commitments for the day were.

“Can I just, show up and leave? I can’t be there for long. I mean, it’s just that I don’t want to leave her alone.” He bargains again.

“No, no, no. Um. She’s fine actually. No need for her to be in the hospital or something. I, uh, just need some time with her. I know it’s cheesy and all but, please?” He was this close to pleading, Tiffany hearing it all was filled with a skimpy feeling of Siwon actually looking out for her. She was lost at thinking when Siwon finished the call and saw her standing by the windowsill.

“Hey, you’re up. How are you? I hope you had a good sleep.” The sight of her made Siwon circle his arms on her waist and pull her close to his body. Tiffany’s mind was getting confused again but she tries to focus on that one thing Siwon asked for. A good sleep? Hell yeah a lot better. Siwon was really tad clingy and touchy but Tiffany never felt that secure during the night. When Siwon just held her close to his frame and both of them being warmed under a comfy blanket. Yes, that’s sleep.

“You left me.” She pouts cutely at him, but she was surprised on what she just said all this time. Siwon chuckles with those deep curves on his face showing, she never seen it that close before. He is indeed a beautiful guy and the fact that his own smiles made Tiffany want to cry.

“Sorry. It’s just that my manager called. I didn’t want to wake you up so I jumped out of bed.” Bed? They were in a couch right? She was surprised and just realized she got off actually on Siwon’s bed.

“Yeah, why were we on the bed? Did you-“

“You know I just realized last night that you’re really skinny. Let’s get something to eat okay?” He segued from the sleep conversation and the next thing Tiffany knew she was sitting by the counter in Siwon’s kitchen.

***

“Siwon?” she purrs. It was like another lazy day after breakfast. The couple was still in their PJs, cuddling by the couch and watching a random TV show.

“Hm?”

“Don’t you have something to do today?” she asks, remembering the conversation Siwon and his manager had this morning.

“Cancelled all my plans for today.” He casually answered while his eyes are fixated on the TV screen.

“Why?” Tiffany sat straight up that made Siwon’s attention turn from the screen to hers.

“Because you have no one here with you. I want to take care of you today. I don’t want that guy be nearing you again, I don’t know what I’ll do to him if he makes an attempt.” There was obvious anger in his last words, remembering Wooyoung who almost had his bad intentions on Tiffany.

“But oppa~” It was Siwon’s first time hearing that word from her after a long time. It made his heart a little warmed up than usual.

“Baby, I-“

“Siwon, you have to be there. People expect you to be there, your fans want to see you. There’s not reason for you not to be there, I don’t want to have this guilty feeling that I’m stealing their Choi Siwon.” She cups his face in between her hands and made sure Siwon looked at her straight in the eye.

“Babe…”

“Siwon…”

“Baby, you know I really don’t want to leave you alone here.” Siwon tries to convince his girl but the latter won’t stop from the premise that he has to be responsible with work.

“Siwonnie, I’m going to be okay. I’m not leaving, and it’s not like I’m sick or something. I can manage. I’m fine by myself. It’s fine. Just go to your schedules for today and come back home when it’s all done. Hmkay?” Tiffany smiles, knowing that Siwon would agree in an instant.

“Okay…” he heaves a big sigh and returns the smile. “I’m lucky to have an understanding girlfriend like you.” His eyes were telling Tiffany the same. “I love you so much you know that.” The next thing he did was lay his lips on her forehead and smell the scent of her hair. Tiffany had a zoo in her stomach when Siwon went that close to her. The fact that he gave her a forehead kiss makes her insides tickle.

“Let’s have dinner out tonight? I know this nice place that one of my close friends own. We could have our own time later. Sounds good?” He suggests. Tiffany meekly nods at him while he just can’t help but show his genuine smile to her.

***

Siwon left and Tiffany had nothing to do except be a couch potato all day. He scans almost every channel on the cable when he stopped by a Chinese channel that replayed Siwon’s drama, which was showing every night.

“Oh, so here’s the new thing he’s working on.” Interestingly Tiffany watched this scene that the leading lady and Siwon had a fight and there was a cliché exchange of dramatic lines.

“Why can’t you just listen to me?” Siwon’s character said.

“I’m tired. I’m tired of waiting and having this undecided relationship with you. I don’t want to get hurt! I don’t want to see you or your face anymore!” The leading lady was close to slapping Siwon’s face but he grabbed it and pulled her close to his.

“Who said I’ll hurt you.” Siwon said, and the next scene was something that surprised Tiffany.

Siwon kissed the leading lady. It was a real kiss, not a peck or something else chummy.

And this, fumed up Tiffany’s fury.

“He didn’t tell me about this!” she stomped and threw a piece of the crackers she was eating on the TV Screen. Tiffany was throwing tantrums like a kid of being uninformed about Siwon’s kissing scene. She doesn’t know why but being with Siwon all this time, she felt like she has the right to know.

*ring ring ring*

Siwon calling…”

Her phone rings crazily on the center table. She doesn’t know I she will pick it up or not, all she knows is that she’s fuming angry over Siwon right now.

But then she decides to pick it up.

“Hey baby, are you getting dressed up? I’m driving home and I’ll be there in 15? Is that okay?” Siwon in his enthusiastic self discusses over the phone.

“I don’t want to go to dinner anymore.” She said in the most unexcited tone ever.

“Huh? Why? So do you want me to pick up food somewhere? Are you sick baby? What’s wrong?” Siwon went from happy to worried over the phone line.  

“Nothing, I don’t want anything. I want to sleep.” Tiffany said.

“Oh. Um, okay then, I’ll guess I’ll just get some food before I come home. Is that alright?” he asks.

“Yeah, whatever works for you.” Tiffany dissed, trying to imply that she’s not anymore interested in the conversation.

“Okay, um, I’m hanging up now, I love you baby.” He says, hoping it could tame whatever monster grabbed Tiffany’s mood but the phone line just went cut. He was distressing over the fact that Tiffany might be acting the way she did the last few days. Eventually thinking about a break-up, but tough luck got it and he was able to get her back.

The impatient drive brought him to his apartment, and his feet shuffled to his unit, hoping she’s there and did not run off far or stayed somewhere again. He unlocks the door and the first thing he saw was the image of Tiffany curled up in a ball by the couch. With light footsteps, Siwon came near her to check.

To his surprise, Tiffany stood up and threw a pillow at his face.

“I hate you! Cheater!”

---------------------------

a/n: ohohoho it takes a drama to make Tiffany jealous eh? :D