Kris 1

EXO Oneshots
You watched him from the V.I.P seatings of the concert and chuckled when he winked your way. Some of the girls surrounding you screamed while you shook your head at them. Just that one, simple action could make them scream that loud, what would happen if they knew how he was at home. You giggled at the thought and the two girls who were sitting beside you gave you a weird look. You ignored them and continued to watch your beloved boyfriend.
 
When the award winner was announced, EXO had turned out to have won some of them and when they had to deliver their speeches, Kris snuck up to the microphone and delivered his, before ending it and said, "I love you guys!" In his deepest yet iest of his voice.
 
You took out your backstage pass that your boyfriend gave you and showed it to the guard by the doors. He opened it for you while you bowed at him and walked inside. 
 
You greeted and bowed at the many idols before arriving in front of EXO's door. You knocked on the door and opened it without having to wait for the boys to open. 
 
The boys' attentions turned to the door and one particular person smiled and walked your way. He stopped in front of you and inserts his hands into his pockets. 
 
You held your hand up in an attempt to greet him. "Hi Kris!" You grinned and hugged him. "Was that wink supposed to be for me?"
 
The man in front of you chuckled and looked at the others inside the room. "Let's go somewhere else." He took your hand and walked outside of the building. 
 
You leaned your back against the wall and he stood in front of you. "To answer your question back there, yes that was for you~" He smirked and tucked your hair behind your ears. "Why? Did you find it y?"
 
You scoffed at him and shook your head, "Nope, it was not y at all!" You stuck out your tongue and quickly pecked his lips before turning away and walking back inside. "Why did you pull me out here anyways? I wanted to meet my brother!" 
 
Kris laughed and ran after you. He caught up and hugged you from the back and walked with you that way all the way to EXO's waiting room. 
 
Whilst walking to the said room, other idols walked past and whispered at how cute you and your boyfriend was. You slapped Kris's hands several times from embarrassment but he wouldn't budge. In the end you gave up and let him do that all the way to the room.
 
Once you arrived, you opened the door and ran to your brother. "Luhan~ My dearest brother~" you called out to him and hugged him tightly. 
 
"Hey lil' sis!" He greeted back before asking, "How was the performance back there?" 
 
"You were awesome! You know when you guys started dancing to that break dance in the middle and you and Jongin was fighting for the so called girl~" you nodded your head as ranted on and on about what was going on in the performance. 
 
Luhan and your boyfriend shook their heads, before Kris pulled you to  sit and told you to wait for him while he change.
 
After changing, the whole of EXO went out for some barbecue and they had invited you to come with them, well, particularly Kris and Luhan. It wasn't like the others didn't like you to go with them , they were actually happy to have you with them.
 
After a lot of talking and laughing in dinner, Kris had insisted on taking you home, despite the fact that your brother was there with you as well. 
 
He drove you home and walked you to the front door, before you turned to open the door and walk into the house, Kris turned you around and kissed you on the lips. He then rested his forehead on yours and said, "Happy second anniversary~" 
 
There was a cough behind Kris's figure and you broke from him to see your brother with crossed arms waiting. "Any longer?" He spoke.
 
You blushed a deep shade of crimson red before running in the house and into your room. 
 
Kris and Luhan laughed and high-5ed each other.
 
"Make your girlfriend/sister embarrassed? Mission accomplished!"
 
idek anymore...
*le facepalm
hope you guys like this