`Confession ?

My Two Guardian Angels & One Guardian Devil

`
“ Hi…Ah Bu ? ” Hebe started off.

“ Bebe ? Whats up ? Its like…1.am now…”

“ Eh…I just wanted to say….”

“ Hmm, what is it ? ”

“ Uh…I wanted to ask you….”

“ Yes….? Just go on, I’m listening. ”

“ If you’re free tomorrow….to go….watch a movie ? ”

“ Oh ! That’s all ? Sure I’m free. I was wondering what was it that made little miss Bebe so anxious sounding ! ” Arron teased.

“ Eheh…um…see you tomorrow then ! ” Hebe exclaimed.

“ Okok, see you tomorrow Princess ! ”Arron laughed.

Hebe put down the phone and smiled.

“ Well…I’ve got to give Ah Bu and myself a chance…Hope it’ll work out ! ” She smiled and lay down.

`
“ Good morning, Danson ! ” Hebe exclaimed while skipping in.

“ Woah woah woah. Why so happy ? Must be because of our dinner ! ” Danson joked.

“ No way ! I nearly went broke because of you ! ”

“ Hey, I think I was the one that paid here ! ”

“ That’s why I used the word nearly ! Anyways, I need to leave early today…” Hebe started off.

“ Eh ? Why ? ” Danson asked.

“ Uh, I’m going to watch a movie with a friend !”

“ Oh…sure. Then uh, you just go give out the flyers then. I’ll ask Hanna and Linda to take the orders ! ”

“ Yay ! Thanks ! You’re the best ! ” Hebe smiled and ran off after taking some flyers with her.

“ Excuse me Sir, would you like one ? ” Hebe smiled.

“ No. ” The man said and walked off.

“ Sir, please take one. The food here is really nice ! ” Hebe ran after the man.

It had been an hour and a half since Hebe stood there handing out flyers and she hadn’t even gave half the stack.

‘ Obviously Danson won’t be so mean to blame me but I’ll feel really sorry if I can’t even give half the stack. He’s already so nice to let me leave early. I must get this man to take one. ’ Hebe thought.

“ I said no ! ” The man said and pushed Hebe’s hand away.

“ Ah! ”

The flyers flew from Hebe’s hands to the ground. Bending down , she stretched out her hands , picking up what she had dropped.

“ Here , let me help.” A masculine voice said , sounding rather polite.

Hebe looked up and smiled , standing before her was a handsome young boy , who was probably older than her by a couple of years.

“ Thanks.” She smiled.

The boy bent down and picked up the remaining few.

“ Here you go.” He smiled , handing the papers over.

“ Hebe ! Get over here right now !” A shrill voiced screamed.

“ Thanks , I’d get going now.” Hebe smiled a little before turning away.

“ So...her name’s Hebe eh ? Hot chick.” The guy grinned to himself.

“ What is it, Linda ? ”

“ Oh, actually its nothing. Its just that Danson said you can leave now if you want to. He asked me to take over you. ” Linda smiled.

“ Okay then. I’ll get going. Thanks Linda ! ” Hebe smiled and left.

`

“ Ah Bu !! ” Hebe said and ran over to Arron.

While running over she tripped and fell.

“ Wei ! Be careful eh ! ” Arron said as he passed her his hand.

Hebe accepted it gladly and muttered a ‘thanks’.

Forgetting to let go, he brought her to the ticket counter.

“ So Bebe, what movie do you wanna catch ? ”

“ Uhm…I don’t know. ”

“ Its ok, lets ask the counter girl for her opinion. Hey there, is there any movie you would recommend us ? ”

“ Well,” The counter girl said looking at their hands, “ You could go for our couple movie marathon. There’ll be a free stuff toy given and its two tickets for the price of one.”

“ Well, that sounds great ! ” Hebe smiled.

“ But I think you’re mistaken…” Arron started off.

“ He’s just shy ! ” Hebe smiled and pulled Arron away, “ I want that stuff toy ! ”

She whispered into his ears.

“ But…”

“ No buts ! We’ll take the tickets to the couple movie marathon !” Hebe smiled and held their hands up high.

“ Bebe…” Arron smiled.

“ Um, don’t get it wrong. We’re just acting…” Hebe grinned.

“ I know.” Arron replied.

“ Come on, don’t just stand there ! Lets enter the theatre ! ”

“ Ok…”

Half an hour had passed and Hebe and Arron were halfway through the movie.

Hebe stole a look at Arron.

‘ Now that I notice, Ah Bu does look quite handsome. Now wonder all the girls in school go after him…..Maybe I should…take his hand ? Eh..will that seem wanton ? Aiya, heck lah. Hebe Tian, go chase your happiness. ’ Hebe thought.

“ Hmm…I need to get a drink,” Hebe coughed, “ But I can’t see...so if I touch the wrong thing… ”

Hebe said, reaching for Arron’s hand.

“ Here.” Arron passed her the drink with a smile as he moved his hand away.

“ Ugh ! ”

“ Whats wrong, Bebe ? ”

“ Nothing, nothing…” Hebe gritted her teeth as she forced out the words.

“ Oh ok, lets continue watching the movie. ” Arron said.

‘ Make a move, Ah Bu. I know you like me…make a move so I don’t have to make one. ’ Hebe thought, stealing a look at Arron again.

Arron stole a look at Hebe and Hebe looked to the screen almost immediately.

‘ Ever since we entered here, Bebe’s been stealing glances at me. Wonder why…is there something on my face ? Or could she possibly like me back…..Maybe I should take a step ? ’ Arron thought.

“ Uh.. Bebe ? ”

“ Yes ?! ” Hebe exclaimed.

‘ Oh yes ! Maybe he’s decided to make a move ! ’

“ Uh..nevermind. ” Arron replied.

‘ Maybe I shouldn’t…what if it ruins our friendship ? ’

“ Huh..its ok then. Lets watch the show. ”

‘ Aiya, Ah Bu. Whats wrong with you ? Its ok. If you won’t make the step, I will ! ’

“ Oh look Ah Bu ! Look at that guy ! Maybe he’s checking if we are really a couple ! Lets hug ! Act like one ! ” Hebe exclaimed and immediately lay onto Arron.

“ Uh…ok. ” Arron said, not moving.

‘ Maybe she really likes me. That guy seems to be a normal man just going back to his seat…Maybe I should try ? ’

“ Uh Bebe ? ” Arron said as he looked down at Hebe, who was lying on his chest.

“ Yeah ? ” Hebe said as she looked up.

And their lips touched.

 

`

 

Read and Comment  :D

 

Warning : Sweet Bebu chapters up next  ;D