`Misunderstandings

My Two Guardian Angels & One Guardian Devil

`

“ Morning Princess ! ” Arron said as he hugged Hebe.

Hebe opened her eyes and stretched, yawning.

“ Morning Bubu ! ” She giggled before blushing and turning around.

“ Wowowow…Do I see someone blushing ? ” Arron teased, “ Its not like it’s the first time we’ve slept together….”

“ Wei ! What do you mean eh ! The other times were when we were still…..friends and all..” Hebe said, blushing somemore.

“ Not that we did anything..” Arron grinned, “ Or do you wish we did ? ” He said as he hugged Hebe and turned her around.

Hebe’s face turned a dark shade of red and she gave him a hit on the head before saying, “ In your dreams ! ”

Arron clutched his head in pain, “ Ouch…”

“ Are you okay ? I’m sorry Bubu ! ” Hebe exclaimed, his head.

“ Wahahaha ! ” Arron laughed.

Hebe pouted, “ When did you acting skills get so good ? ”

“ It was born in me ! ” Arron grinned, quoting from Hebe.

“ Oh really now ? Lets see if you were born with the ability to withstand my kisses !” Hebe said proudly and gave Arron a kiss.

“ Wahh ! Isn’t this like last night but only better ? ” Arron smirked, “ Admit it Bebe. You wanted to kiss me, didn’t you ? ”

Hebe blushed again.

“ Fine fine. I‘ll admit. But don’t think that I love you oh so much and can’t live without kissing you ! Its just your reward for…..uh…..getting sick for me ! ”

“ Oh really ? ” Arron teased.

“ Y..yes…when I sa..say yes I me..mean…yes…” Hebe stuttered.

“ Oh whats the stuttering for then ? ”

“ N..nothing ! ”

“ Whatever you say…” Arron grinned.

“ S..so….Wanna go out ? ” Hebe said, changing the topic.

“ Miss Hebe Tian, isn’t this the second time you’re asking me out ? ” Arron laughed.

“ So what if it is, Mr Arron Yan ? Does this mean a yes or no ? ” Hebe smiled.

“ Well, I don’t know…” Arron trailed off.

“ Wei ! What is the meaning of that ! ” Hebe pouted.

“ It means……Yes. Silly Bebe ! When have I said no to you ? ”

“ I knew it ! You wouldn’t dare ! ”

“ What ? ”

“ I said ! I knew you’d say yes cause you wouldn’t dare to say no to me ! ” Hebe said, sticking her tongue out at Arron.

“ Oh really ? Byebye then ! ” Arron joked, turning away.

“ Ah Bu ! ” Hebe pouted and clutched his hand, “ Don’t leave…..”

Arron laughed and pulled Hebe into a hug, “ Of course I won’t leave ! I’ll never leave you… ”

“ Taipei 101 ? ”

“ Uh huh ! ” Hebe smiled.

“ Why come here ? ” Arron asked.

“ Because I want to spend all your money by buying something from each and every floor that sells stuff ! ” Hebe joked.

Arron’s eyes widened, “ Huh ?? Can you just buy one thing from one shop ? ”

Hebe pouted and hit Arron, “ I was just joking ! But then I found out Ah Bu is so stingy ! ”

“ Fine, you can buy anything you want, Princess ! ” Arron sighed.

Hebe pat Arron on the head, “ That’s a good boy ! But anyways, that’s not my aim ! I’ve brought you here to test if we are meant to be ! ”

“ To test if we are meant to be ? ” Arron repeated.

Hebe nodded.

“ Seriously, Bebe. Lets go shop instead…I’ll let you buy stuff. ” Arron smiled.

“ No ! I want to play ! ” Hebe pouted.

Arron didn’t reply.

“ I take silence as consent ! Anyways, the rules of the game are simple. Everyone knows Taipei 101 is HUGE. So we will go separate ways and we have to find each other before 12pm if not it means that we’re not meant to be ! If we do, then of course we’re meant to be ! By the way, the faster we find each other the more fate we have ! ”

Arron frowned, “ What if we are not meant to be ? ”

“ Silly Bu ! I believe that we are meant to be ! ” Hebe said as she gave Arron a peck on the cheek.

“ Bebe…..I’m not sure about this….”

“ Well ! We’ll be sure of it later ! ” Hebe smiled, “ If you’re worried we can shop awhile before starting the game.”

Arron took a deep breath before saying, “ No. Lets just get it over with.”

“ Wow. You’ve got courage Ah Bu ! But..for fairness’s sake, pass me your phone.” Hebe smiled.

Arron passed his phone to Hebe , “ See you there…”

And he walked off.

Hebe grinned , “ Wahah ! I shall trial you and we shall be meant to be ! Nobody said you couldn’t trial your other half ! ”


“ Ohmygosh.Its been two hours…” Hebe sighed,” Two hours of boredom…this seems so wrong…I think I should play by the rules..”

With that, Hebe closed her eyes for 30 seconds and walked off after that.

She took the lift three levels up, 41th floor and she went around walking.

“ Haiz…Wonder if me and Bebe are meant to be…” Arron sighed, “ What if we’re not….”

“ Ohgosh. Three more hours to twelve…Wonder if we’ll find each other….Aiya..,Hebe Tian, its all your fault. Why play this stupid game ? Even if you want to play it, why did you stop trailing him…..Now you can’t even find him…” Hebe sighed as she walked on looking around , searching for Arron.

“ Ouch. You walk pass me but you don’t even say hi. I’m so hurt.” A voice said.

“ Bubu ? ” Hebe said looking up with much hope, “ Oh. Its you, Devil.”

“ Bubu ? ” Devil laughed, “ What kind of a name is that ? Sound so gay. ”

Hebe frowned and kicked Devil, “ Don’t you say that about Bubu ! ”

“ Ouch…What was that for ? He’s your boyfriend ? ” Devil asked.

“ And what if he is ? ”

“ I won’t let him. ” Devil said.

“ And what does that matter to you ? ”

“ I want you. ” Devil said as he pulled Hebe into a kiss.

...

“ Bebe ! I’ve finally found her ! Looks like we’re fated after all ! ” Arron smiled, “ Eh ? Who’s that guy with her ? Oh well…could be her friend. I’ll find out later.” He said as he ran towards them.

As he reached, he heard the guy saying ‘ I want you. ’ to Hebe before pulling her into a kiss. Arron stood there waiting for Hebe’s reaction.

Hebe just stood there.

After seeing that, he turned around and left.

The kiss wasn’t what hurt him the most.

What hurt him most was the fact that Hebe didn’t even push that man away.

“ Looks like we’re not meant to be after all……”

Hebe stood there in shock for quite awhile before pushing Devil off.

“ What do you want ?! I have a boyfriend ! ” She screamed before giving Devil a slap and running off.

“ Interesting…” Devil smirked.

`