`Rainie

My Two Guardian Angels & One Guardian Devil

 

`

 

“ Wei..Are you ready to wake up ?” Rainie said poking Arron.

 

Arron flinched a little and opened his eyes, “ Oh its you..What happened ? Shouldn’t I have left by now ? ”

 

“ Yeah you should have left. Till you dropped onto the floor like a dead dog.”

 

“ I did ? ” Arron asked, clutching his head.

 

Rainie nodded.

 

Arron gave an apologetic look before looking at Rainie once more, “ Hey..aren’t you the girl whom I gave the money to just now ? ”

 

“ Your memory’s not bad. ”

 

“ So why did you come back ? ”

 

Rainie grinned, “ I figured being your girlfriend wouldn’t be a bad idea. Here’s your money. Take it back and give me a chance. ”

 

Arron shook his head and shoved the money back to Rainie’s hands.

 

“ I can’t. ”

 

“ And why not ? ”

 

“ I only and will love one person in my entire life. ” Arron said.

 

“ Who’s that ? The Bebe you called me just now ? ”  Rainie asked.

 

Arron gave no reply.

 

“ I take silence as you agree. ”

 

“ Think whatever you want. ”

 

“ I will , don’t worry. And I want you to know I won’t give up. This won’t be the last time you’ll see me. ”

 

Arron walked out.

 

‘ 带我走到遥远的以后带走我一个人自转的寂寞...’

 


“ Hello ? I’ve done what you’ve told me to do, Sweetie. ”

 

“ Don’t call me Sweetie. I’ve told you that a thousand times.”

 

“ You should know my character. Just as I’ve told that guy, I will tell you again. I, Rainie Yang Cheng Lin never gives up easily. ”

 

“ Whatever.” And with that, the phone was put down.

 

 Rainie took out a pack of cigarettes from her pocket and sitting down on her sofa, she took one out, lit it and placed by her lips.

 

`

 

“ Hello. I’m looking for Doctor Wong.” Arron asked the nurse at the counter.

 

“ Uhm..do you have an appointment ? ”

 

Arron shook his head.

 

Just then, another nurse walked out.

 

“ Oh, Arron ! You’re back for a checkup aren’t you ? Bosco’s waiting for you in the room.” The nurse smiled sweetly while pointing to a room not far away.

 

“ Thanks Leila. ” Arron smiled and walked in.

 

“ Head nurse…” The nurse at the counter started off.

 

“ Its okay Kate. Bosco’s free now. And he asked me to come out and ask Arron in.” The nurse called Leila said.

 

The nurse called Kate laughed, “ Okay, I forgot. You’re not only our head nurse but also Mrs. Wong to be ! ”

 

Leila blushed.

 

 

“ Hey Arron ! You’re here for another check up I see ! Welcome back ! So, how have you been ? ”

 

Arron frowned a little, “ Not too good. I’ve been fainting…”

 

“ Coupled with your…problem ? ”

 

Arron nodded.

 

“ Oh my. It isn’t too good alright. Well, you’ll have to stay here for a further observation and I’ll arrange for a full body check up. Is that fine with you ? ”

 

Arron nodded, “ What other choice do I have ? ” he sighed.

 

`

 

“ Wake up Hebs ! ” Selina said, shaking Hebe.

 

“ Give me five minutes…”

 

“ No more five minutes ! This is the twelfth time you’ve asked me for five minutes ! ” Selina grumbled.

 

“ Please ? Just five. ”

 

“ No more. Angie..” Selina gave the cue.


And with that, a bucket of water landed on Hebe’s face.

 

“ What the ?! ” Hebe sat up and glared at Selina and Angela, “ What is wrong with the two of you ?! Can’t I sleep for awhile more ?! Did you all have to do this ?! Ugh !!! ”

 

Selina and Angela were taken aback.

 

“ But we always..”

 

“ Whatever ! Can the two of you get out now ?! ” Hebe screamed.

 

Selina and Angela left the room.

 

“ Wow..whats wrong with Hebs…I’ve never seen her so fierce before..” Selina said, shocked.

 

“ Yeah..me too..That was scary..” Angela shivered.

 

‘我始終帶著你愛的微笑 一路上尋找我遺失的美好 不小心當淚滑過角 就用你握過的手…’

 

Angela gave Selina the ‘ I’ll-answer-my-call ’ look and walked off after Selina nodded.

 

“ Hello ? What ?! ” Angela screamed.

 

Selina walked over to her and gave her a look of worry.

 

Angela gave an apologetic look and told her nothing was wrong before walking away and whispering into the phone.

 

`

 

“ Ge ! Why didn’t you tell me you’re in the hospital ?! ”

 

“ Didn’t I just tell you ? ”

 

“ Still ! You told me quite late ! ” Angela pouted.

 

Arron hit her lightly on the head.

 

“ You’re always like that. ” he smiled.

 

Angela smiled for awhile before she asked with a worried look, “ So tell me why you’re in the hospital now..”

 

“ Its nothing really..I’ve just fainted a couple of times..”

 

“ Nothing really ?! Ge, are you nuts ! That is not nothing really ! Oh gosh. What am I going to tell mom and dad ! They’ll blame me for not taking care of you well ! ” Angela said using exaggerated movements.

 

Arron sighed, “ Am I the older brother or are you the older brother ? ”

 

“ I’m the younger but more sensible sister ! ” Angela grinned before giving Arron a stern look, “ Now I want you to rest well and don’t stress ! Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone about this and if you don’t rest…you’re in trouble ! ”

 

“ Yes Madam !” Arron laughed.

 

“ Not funny ! ” Angela pouted, “ Say it again.”

 

“ Yes Madam ! ” Arron repeated, trying hard to keep a stern face.

 

“ That’s better.” Angela smiled proudly.

 

“ Oh look at the time…You’d better get going ! ”

 

“ What does that mean ? ”

 

“ N..nothing ? ” Arron smiled sheepishly.

 

“ Fine..I’ll leave. Remember to rest ! ”

 

“ Yeah..yeah…old woman. ”

 

“ What did you call me ? ”

 

“ Beautiful girl ! ” Arron lied.

 

“ Good. ” And with that, Angela left.

 

On her way out, another girl passed her to enter the room.

 

The girl reeked of alcohol and smelled of cigarettes. Her face was full of make up and her clothes were extremely revealing. She reminded Angela of a gangster. Angela frowned a little before covering her nose and walking briskly away.

 

“ Hey ! I’m here to visit you ! ” Rainie chirped.

 

Arron frowned.

 

“ Its you. How did you find out I’m here…? ”

 

“ I told you I’d never give up ! ”

 

Arron wrinkled his nose, “ Whats that smell ? ”

 

“ N..nothing. And it isn’t anything you should bother with.” Rainie said leaning closer to Arron.

 

Arron coughed.

 

“ Have you been smoking and drinking ? Don’t get so close to me. ” He said pushing Rainie away.

 

He touched her clothes with eyes closed.

 

Rainie grinned, “ Enjoying ? ”

 

“ You’re wearing such little clothes ! Whats wrong with you ? Don’t you feel cold ? ”

 

Rainie gaped at Arron.

 

“ Are you a guy ? ”

 

“ Are you some kind of gangster ? ”

 

“ So what if I am ? ”

 

“ I don’t like gangsters…”

 

“ Then I’ll make you like em. ”

 

“ You won’t succeed. ”

 

“ And who are you to say that ? ”

 

Arron turned away with his arms folded, “ You’re weird.”

 

“ Thanks, I know. ” Rainie laughed.

 

Arron laughed a little.

 

`

What's up with Arron? Who exactly is Rainie and what is she here for? o:

Comment to find out! XDXD