`Changes

My Two Guardian Angels & One Guardian Devil

 

`

 

“ You okay ? ” Rainie asked, bandaging Arron’s hand.

 

Arron winced a little before nodding.

 

“ Don’t lie, the pain is all over your face. Was that your Bebe ? ”

 

Arron’s face turned cold, “ Don’t talk about her. ”

 

Rainie pressed on Arron’s hand.

 

Arron winced again and Rainie smirked, “ Dare you to give me that cold face again ! ”

 

Arron looked at Rainie, “ Please. Just don’t talk about her…”

 

Rainie’s face softened, “ Fine fine ! Just don’t give me that look ! ”

 

Arron smiled, “ Rainie..thanks for bandaging my hand for me.”

 

Rainie smiled in return, “ You’re welcome. Wait…so you’re saying you like me back ? ”

 

“ N..no..I do..don’t mean that ! ”

 

Rainie bowed her head down, “ Am I that bad..? Am I so bad that no one wants me ? ”

 

“ You’re not bad at all..” Arron comforted Rainie.

 

“ Then why don’t you like me ? Why doesn’t the person I like like me back ? ” Rainie cried.

 

“ I..I…I’m sorry.”

 

Rainie wiped of her tears, “ Its..its not you. To be honest…you’re not the person I like..”

 

“ What ? But earlier on you said… ”

 

“ I..he…uh..” Rainie stuttered.

 

“ Its okay if you don’t want to tell.”

 

“ I’m sorry Arron. I can’t tell you but…can we still be friends ? ”

 

“ Of course…if not who’ll bandage my hand for me the next time I injure it ? ” Arron joked.

 

 Rainie giggled.

 

“ But..” Arron started off.

 

“ But what ? ”

 

“ Rainie. Everytime I…come into contact with you its like..I smell cigarettes and alcohol on your body. ”

 

Rainie frowned, “ And so ? ”

 

“ Its very unhealthy…if you want to be friends with me…could you try to quit this unhealthy lifestyle ? ”

 

“ Okay, no promise. But I’ll try..”

 

Arron smiled.

 

 

The door opened.

 

Selina turned back and greeted Hebe,who was at the door with a smile, “ Oh Hebe, you’re back. ”

 

Hebe frowned and brushed past Selina.

 

“ Wow..wonder what got into her…” Selina muttered.

 

Hebe turned around and glared at Selina, “ Is she back yet ? ”

 

“ She ? Who ? ”

 

“ The one who lives with us. ”

 

“ Oh, you mean Angie ? ” Selina asked.

 

“ No, I mean Peter. ”

 

“ Peter ? ”

 

“ Yes, Peter Pan back from Disney Channel. Of course I mean her ! So is she or not.”

 

“ Uh..yeah she is. Hebe..your eyes are a little swollen..you alright ? ”

 

“  I only need the answer to my question. Nothing else. ” Hebe said as she headed towards Angela’s room.

 

Outside Angela’s door she heard,

 

“ Okay Honey. Yeah yeah. What a nag you are…”

 

Rolling her eyes, she flung the door open.

 

Angela turned to look at the door and widened her eyes in shock as she covered and whispered into the phone, “ Psst. Hebe’s in here. Gotta go. Yeah, love you bye ! ”

 

With that, she put down the phone and smiled, “ Oh hi Heb. Whats up ? ”

 

“ Oh nothing..Who were you talking to ? Your boyfriend ? ” Hebe asked, while glaring at Angela.

 

“ Uh..no..no…”

 

“ I heard you saying honey. ”

 

“ Uh..that was my friend named Honey.”

 

“ I didn’t know you had a friend named Honey.”

 

“ Uh…”

 

“ Forget it. ” Hebe said as she left the room with a loud bang.

 

“ Phew.” Angela sighed, “ But why is Hebe so angry today ? ”

 

`

 

“ Hello ? ”

 

“ Hi baby ! ”

 

“ Hebe ? ”

 

“ Yup ! That’s me ! ”

 

“ Whats wrong ? You sound a little odd…”

 

“ Nope. I don’t…Um..can I go to your house today, Sweetie ? ”

 

“ Well..”

 

“ Come on…”

 

Danson chuckled, “ Fine, since this is the first time you called me baby and sweetie.”

 

“ Hehe. See you then ! ” Hebe exclaimed as she put down the phone.

 

“ Arron Yan. I said I will have my revenge on you. Why not today ? ” Hebe smirked.

 

`

Ding-Dong.

 

“ Oh that must be Hebe.” Danson smiled as he went and opened the door.

 

“ Danson ! ” Hebe hugged Danson.

 

“ Wah ? Hebe what are you wearing ? Its so..unlike you. And…you smell of…..alcohol ! Oh gosh. Come, let me bring you in. ” Danson said as he brought Hebe in and placed her on the sofa, “ Sit down here, I’ll go get a warm towel and a blanket for you.”

 

“ Don’t go…” Hebe said as she grabbed Danson’s hand.

 

“ I’ll be back soon. ” Danson said as he took Hebe’s hands off.

 

Hebe sat up and smirked, “ I’ve trained. Could I get drunk so easily now ? Fool, that’s what you are.” She said before lying back down.

 

Danson walked towards Hebe with a towel and a blanket in his hands.

 

He covered Hebe with the blanket and placed the towel on her head, “ There you go. How are you feeling now ? ”

 

 

Hebe took the towel off her head and threw the blanket off, “ I’m fine…”

 

“ Really ? ”

 

“ Yeah. ” Hebe giggled as she kissed Danson on the cheek repeatedly.

 

“ Hebe, what are you doing ? Stop stop. ” Danson said as he pushed Hebe away.

 

“ No ! I don’t want to stop ! ” Hebe shouted as she kissed Danson’s neck somemore.

 

“ Hebe. Look, you’re drunk and I don’t want to take advantage of you while you’re drunk. ”

“ I’m not drunk ! ” Hebe screamed as she pushed Danson onto the sofa.

 

Danson looked at Hebe, “ Hebe…”

 

Just then , the doorbell rang.

 

`

Okay that was officially the last chapter I had saved in my computer. Starting from the next chapter onwards, I'm going to have to use my brains >.< And uhhh. I kinda have a feeling my brains/writing skills have turned rusty. But anyways, comments anyone? :'3