I'm popular!!!

Busking My Love

When they arrived, YongHwa was immediately greeted by his fellow buskers.JongHyun stared a the group of four. Then his shoulder was patted to which he slighty shrieked. Juniel giggled. "Oh.. It's you.." JongHyun sighed in relief. Her giggling continued. "Yea... " Juniel nodded with her eyes closed while resting her forehead on the fingers. "Hm.. She looks good..." he thought. Juniel was wearing a plain white sleeveless top, layered with a denim jaket, her hair was braided and she wore a necklace and a ring. She also wore some leather like girl boots and black leggings.


         


 

In short, she was casual but still stunning. Much like the look he was going for. And, in terms of colour, they also matched. Talk about coincidence.. "Hehe.." he laughed nervously. "Hm?" Juniel looked up. "What's so funny?" she arched an eyebrow up. "Um... Nothing.." he faked a smile. Juniel just shrugged.

"Yah, Kim JongHyun!" called a stranger from the group of four as he approached him. "So, you're gonna busk with us, eh?" he started, smirking. "Yea..." JongHyun answered. The stranger reached out his hand and smiled brightly. " Welcome to the club!" JongHyun stared at his hand, then at him. "C'mon.. it's a friendly gesture.." he hesitated, but shook his hand anyway. The other two strangers and YongHwa came joiing them. YongHwa swung his hand over the stranger's shoulder and beamed at JongHyun, to which he wrinkled his nose to. "Kim JongHyun." YongHwa started." .. meet Lee JongHyun..". Immediately (Kim) JongHyun's eyes widen."Uh.. Nice name you got there.." (Kim)JongHyun awkwardly complimented. Lee JongHyun laughed and said "Of course, it's yours.. ". Juniel snickered at JongHyun's stuterring behaviour. Lee JongHyun then put an arm on his shoulder. "I have a feeling we will be good friends.." he sincerely said.
                                                                             

                                                                                    ~O~

 

Everyone was tuning, cleaning, preparing their instruments. YongHwa was warming up his voice. As JongHyun was tuning his guitar, Lee JongHyun sat right next to him. "You play the guitar too?" Lee JongHyun started the conversation. "Yea... you play it too, then?" he questioned. "Yeah.."(Kim)JongHyun nodded. "But.. I mostly play electric guitar rather than acoustic.. I'm more into rock music, you know.." JongHyun nodded again.

Silence fell upon the JongHyuns.

Then, a beautiful piano piece playing caught their attention and looked at the source; Juniel.
She was playing an extremely calming piece by Yiruma, River Flows in You. She even managed to earn some money and attention from passer-bys and onlookers.

After she was done, the guys clapped their hands. Junie smiled cutely as she blushed slightly.

''Well.." YongHwa's voice torn out the moment. "What song should we do?" he asked.

" I say that song you and Juniel composed.. I haven't heard it yet.." Lee JongHyun suggested. The other two, JungShin and MinHyuk (which JongHyun knew their names just now) nodded in agreement. YongHwa wore a funny expression.. A mix of thought and denial. Juniel just scratched her cheek.

" Sure.." YongHwa agreed. "But...." he streched the pause, earning suspense. " Kim JongHyun has to busk along.." he finished. The three newly aquaintences turned to him. " You know how to?" Lee JongHyun asked. "Well, yeah.." JongHyun scratched the back of his neck.

" Let's start?" YongHwa asked. "Yeah" "Ok.." Juniel and JongHyun answered.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO0x540OYQw <=if you want to hear the song... this is also the reference for the lyrics.. )

JongHyun started playing background guitar and Juniel played the opening tune joining him. Slowly, a crowd appeared near them.


" Neowah na ~ " YongHwa's breathy voice started, earning more attention from the people.

Chinguranuen mari eosae-khae, yeoniniran mari eou-llyeo o~ nan cheo-eumeuro nae mam kobaekhal- ke

 

nanjeo hanaeulye byeoldo ttajul-ke ni-ga wonhandamyeon mwodeunji o~ nan haejul suga isseo "
 

" OH I love you love you love you, you love me loe me love me.. " Juniel's lovely voice joining in.

" ara (ara) nal hyang- han neoye ma-eumeul~ " She signaled to JongHyun to sing back up. " (neoye ma-eumeul).. " Oh I love you love you love you. Are you love me love me baby.. " nado (nado) neoreul sarang- hanikka"

 

" Nan babo nan neoman bonuen babo neol sarang-hea.. nuga mwora-go nollindaedo. Neoman boneun babo-ga twehl-ke, babo nan neoman bonuen babo~ nae sonuel jabajwo naruel anajwo neoman sarang hanuen babo~" by now, the crowed has grown immensely.

 As Juniel and JongHyun played the instrumental part, Lee JongHyun, JungShin and MinHyuk swayed side to side foloing the wonderful rhythm. Then, MingHyuk, thinking it was a good idea, which it is, played his bongos in a very short and swift tune. YongHwa and Juniel eyed JongHyun, signaling him to sing.

"nan neoman saenggakhada jamdeu-reo. kkumso-geseo neoman kkumkkuda~" MinHyuk started playing his bongos spontaniously to fit the song as JongHyun continued. " o nan achimeul kka-eundae~" " Oh I love you love you love you, you love me love me love me." " ara (ara) nal hyang-han neoye ma-eumeul~(neoye ma-eumuel)

 

Oh I love you love you love you, Are you love me love me baby... nado (nado) neoruel sarang hanikka~ " MinHyuk banged hs bongos again. " nan babo   nan  neoman bonuen babo neol sarang-hae. Nuga mworado-go nollindaedo.. neoman bonuen babo-ga twehl-ke babo nan neoman bonuen babo~ nae saneul jabajwo nareul anajwo neoman sarang-hanuen babo~  

 

Baby want your love,
Baby want you love~
Baby want you love~
Love you love you
I'll take you into my mind~


Baby want you love (oh oh oh oh oh)
Baby want your love Oh oh

nan babo nan neoman boneun, babo koma-unkeol chingu duel modu bureowohae naman bonuen babo ttae-mune

babo neon naman bonuen babo eonjena miduel-ke uri hamkke-hae, julman barabanuen babo

Baby want your love,
Baby want your love,

love you love you
I'll take you into my mind..


Baby want your love,
Baby want you love

love you love you,
I'l take you in to my mind"

It was all silent for a while. Then the area was filled with people clapping, cheering, even giving money for such an amazing performance. They heard cheer from above. Some people were clapping and cheering from inside the mall balconies and windows. It was amazing. JongHyun never felt such a feeling. Feeling so known and loved and so accepted.

Gues losing his job wasn't so bad after all.. JongHyun smiled ever so widely.



 




A/N: OH THANK GOODNESS IT'S DONE!!!!!!!! It was so tiring doing the song, but it felt so amazing when I was done! xD

colour glossry:

all three
Juniel
JongHyun
YongHwa
Juniel + YongHwa
Juniel + JongHyun


Ok... now this thing is really long and colourfull because of the song.. but I hope you guys enjoyed! xP