Moving In

Busking My Love

After being fired, he was offered to stay at YongHwa's. No job means no pay. No pay means no money. No money means angry landlords. YongHwa was the only place he could go to. Good thing he has such a kind heart...

 

JongHyun walked the streets, his head down, eyes filled with sorrow. After yesterday's incident a.k.a. losing his job, he's been going nuts. It happened so fast. The worst day of his life happened after the happiest one.. Why? He didn't have the answer, and he didn't want it.

 

''It must be because Juniel's no good for you! Must be because Juniel shouldn't have made you fall in love! JUNIEL IS THE CAUSE!!" a voice spoke to him. He looked around, but no one was there. "Hello?" JongHyun said. "Stop messing around!" he yelled at the empty street. He was pale and sweaty. "Am.. Am I really going NUTS? " he asked himself,afraid of the answer. He looked around and listened closely.

Nothing
 

Absolutly nothing. He ran his fingers through his hair and breathed out. He's probably just a bit messed up because of losing his job.. Yeah, that must be it.. He continued walking to YongHwa's penthouse.


                                                                                                          ~ O ~

 

"YongHwa-ah! It's me, JongHyun!" he called out. "Come on in!" was his reply. And JongHyun did just that."Hye, sorry, I need to go to my part time job... " YongHwa greeted as he stuffed his bag with what he needs for his job. JongHyun watch his every move. He was really in a hurry, and he looked amusing. JongHyun chuckled. YongHwa turned to JongHyun. "What's so funny?" YongHwa asked, wearing an irritated face. JongHyun stopped laughing. "Oh, nothing..." JongHyu answered and looked elsewhere. " What ever..." YongHwa shrugged. "There's still some take out in the kitchen. If you wanna bathe, I left a note on how to use the shower and bath tub in the bathroom, you know where it is. Go upstairs, you'll find a blue note stuck on a door. That's your room. Put your bags up there too, I don't wanna see these" he pointed at JongHyun's luggage. " infront of my door when I come back." he continued while looking at JongHyun firmly, to which he rolled his eyes and said"Yes, sir..." YongHwa put on a satisfied smile. "Okay.. I know I can trust you.. I'll be back by noon.." he said and left. 

So, there he is... alone in an apartment. He smiled gratefully and looked at the door. He really was lucky to have YongHwa as a friend. Really. He looked at his bags and shrugged. He carried them upstairs to where he found a blue note stuck to a door. He opened the door and entered the room.


 


A/N" Hellooooooo!!!!! :3 I really liked this chappie.. Cos, I love it when guys bromance! :D Hope you guys enjoyed it too!. I have more time today (I think) so I'll probably double update or tripe update or more! :3