Let's take a tour !

Busking My Love

JongHyun's jaw just about hit the floor. His room was like, MORE than a room. Infact, it's bigger than his former home! Well, YongHwa does come from a wealthy family. And he does live in a penthouse... He should've seen it coming.. But he didn't.. He just didn't.. And the fact that he gets to have this paradise of a room, just WOW.. 

The roof was clean and white with little lights, there was a bookshelf near the door, and there was also a door nearby a table, next to the book shelf. The table was also under the A/C. There were chairs in the opposite corner of the room from where the book shelf was. But one detail really caught his attention. Part of the room near the bed had glass walls, it gave an amazing view to the stars at night. And it was all so HUGE!!!! He ventured the rom and found a remote on the table beside his new bed with another blue sticky note on it. it said:
       

                      This remote in what you use to open and close the walls for the glass part. ;)
                   Oh, in case you're wondering, that tiny door you see near the table is a bathroom!

 

                        - YongHwa

 

JongHyun smiled.. completely smiled from ear to ear. He couldn't believe how someone like YongHwa could exist. And how HE was the one to become best friends with him. He looked at his little bag and took out his galaxy camera. He backed away from his bed and took a picture as it was his favourite part of the room.
This is how it looks like:

                                  

He slumped himself on his new bed and eventually fell asleep.

                                                                              ~ O ~
JongHyun woke up to find himself on a luxarious bed in a luxarious bedroom. He sat up quickly and scrtched his head. He panicked a little then he remembered. 'Got fired, YongHwa's,new bedroom. Right..' he got off the bed and went to the bathroom in the room.And it was beautiful nonetheless.. He got to the sink and washed his face to fresen it up a bit. He also decided to change his clothes to a black T-Shirt and red shorts.

                                

 

He then went down stairs to the living room, where him and YongHwa liked to hang out. Then he went to the little place called "TV Space". When he would hang out with YongHwa, they'd always watch TV there instead of the living room. It's much cosy.

                                            
                                        

And after watching several dramas and shows, he just layed down on the couch, waiting till noon. Or more percise, waiting for YongHwa to come back. Being alone in a big place was a little boring. Then he heard the phone ringing from the living room. He quickly rushed there and answered. "Hello?" he said. "Ah, YongHwa-ssi, are you coming for busking later on at 2 p.m. ? " a female voice from the other end replied. "Uh.. I'm sorry but YongHwa is not home right now, he's currently at work. Should I take the message and who it is from? " he asked politely. "Oh? YEAH.. I forgot he works this day... Um... sure.. Tell him what I asked before. Busking, 2 p.m. .. From Juniel.." she answered. JongHyun's eyes widened. 'J-Juniel? Is that you? Don't you recognize my voice? It's me! JongHyun from the store!" he asked giddily. "Oh? JongHyun-ssi! Haha.. That's weird.. Aren't you supposed t be working? and why are you at YongHwa-ssi's place?" JongHyun bit his lip, felt a little down suddenly. "Well, I got fired... And well, YongHwa was the only one I could turn to, so... Yeah.." he said. "Oh. I-I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.." her apologetic tone startled JongHyun a bit. "Oh.. don't be.. I was planning on quiting this year too.. Just not this soon. Besides, it's not your fault.." he said comfortingly. 'Actually, it kinda is your fault..' he thought. "Oh.. Alright then.. Hey, wanna go busking? You're really good, you know?" she said cheerfully. "Really? OF COURSE!" He answered like a hyper five year old. Juniel giggled through the phone. "Alright. Infront of the **** mall. You know the time right?I'll be waiting!" she whispered that last sentence, sending chills to his spine. "See you then.." he used the same seductive whisper, not knowing it had the same effect on her.
 


 

A/N: now that was reeeeeeaaaallllyyy random... -,-

     haha.. hoped you enjoyed! ;) yeah. I just double updated! ^^
 

- N.E.D.