Nice

Weird

Chanyeol's

 



 

25/10/12

We kissed. Finally I got the chance to kiss Sena. She was stiffened at first and after a few moments she responded. It was nice that at last I kissed the girl that sincere and the girl I love.

The rooftop became our favourite spot now. She was scared at first but I had convinced her that it was safe. We sat there whenever my stepmom wasn't around- stargazing until we both got sleepy. She sometimes fell asleep on my shoulder. It felt nice. I wanted to be in that state like forever but eventually I woke her up  so she could sleep comfortably on her bed. I would never carry her and jump down the balcony. Risking our lifes with jumping down from the rooftop while carrying a grown-up sleeping lady? Hell no.

The kiss made me felt alive. We stayed on our sides like everyday. We even caught the attentions from other students in the school. We were like magnets- inseparable- I'm her north and she's my south. The cafeteria, class, corridor, you name it, you would see us two but of course washroom is out from the list. I still have my sanity.

 

 

 

"Choi Sena?! Really Yeol?" Baekhyun; my buddy, asked me whilst Sena went to the ladies (I told you that I'm still sane). I nodded, that was enough to answer it. "That weird girl?" he queried. "Special. Special girl," I corrected. A wide grin stretched out on my face  as the said girl approached.

We walked down the streets- hands securely intertwined and swung our entangled fingers back and forth. It was beautiful, nice and she was wonderful. I secretly flushed and I knew she was too. Our lovey-dovey moments stopped when I sensed a dark angel interrupted. Kim Yejin. Geez, she was never an angel but she was not a devil. That was bad to call this lovely girl a devil. What should I call her then? ? Ah, nice one Yeol.

"Oppa," Yejin said through the gritted teeth of hers and the stare that covered in rage. "Wassup," I said coolly. Our hands didn't parted an inch. I wouldn't let it go. Never. I saw Yejin's hands balling into small fists that wouldn't hurt anyone if she swings it. I had added fuel to her furing rage. Oh, I like this. I should capture this precious sight so I could laugh at it whenever I feel frustrated.

She breathed in slowly maybe to calm herself. "What are doing with this weird girl Chanyeol oppa?"

"Can't you see? We are on our way home hand in hand," I shove our hands mere inches of her face. "She's not weird. She's special. Weird is nothing but special. My Sena is special. Do you hear that?" I said, half-shrieked at the girl. She nodded timidly. We started our pace, "I'm not your oppa," and left the girl.

 

 

 

"What flavor of cake that you like?" once I asked hwe when we spent one spring evening in a park. She frowned a lit but answered it eventually. "Hmm, carrot cake." "Wait here. I'll be back ." i pecked her cheek softly and left her sitting alone on the bench. I took 30 minutes I thought. Or did I miscount? Nevermind. I came back and handed a box that nicely wrapped with an indigo ribbon that had polka dots printed on it.

Sena furrowed at it before she could speak, I interruped, "Open it." She obliged, "A cupcake?" I nodded.  "Sorry. The shop had one left. I wanted to buy six or at least three. But... Just screw that. Happy birthday, Choi Sena." I said from a low tone gradually to high-pitch. Zealous me.

A wide smile spreaded on her face and she said "Thank you Yeollie." Pet name? I loathe to hear it but I love to hear it from My Sena. She took a bite and squirmed. Did she hate it? No! I searched almost the whole town to buy it. "Delicious!" she exclaimed. Gosh, you scared me!

"Yeol." I faced her and she kissed me. Choi Sena kissed me. Hey world, Choi Sena kissed me. The next thing happened really surprised me. Her tongue gently pushed the bite of the cupcake into my mouth. She parted our lips and I chewed it. "Delicious does it?" she asked. "Nope, it tastes wonderful."

 

 

 

I was playing my guitar in my room and I saw Sena was leaning on the doorframe with hands crossed on her chest and closed eyes. I kept strumming the tune and slowly approached her. She didn't noticed it as she was too engrossed on the play.

Let me correct all of you that said she was weird. A girl that survived from an accident that murdered her parents live in a vast house accompany with her aunt and her stepson that love to read, listen to her iPod and ace in her studies is weird? The girl who has nice features is weird? With those brown orbs that inherited from her late mother, the long curly black hair that falls perfectly pass her shoulder, the kissable thin lips, the cute little nose she has, you called her weird? Sorry, you are dead wrong. My Sena is special. That's it. Your argument is so damn nullity.

"Sena," my voice echoed in the air and my face was inches away from hers. She caught herself off guard and stepped back a bit. "Ye-Yeol."

"Do you like it?" I asked. She nodded eagerly. I pushed the guitar, let it hung on my back and hugged her. I kissed the tip of her little nose and she scrunched at it.  My Sena is such a cutie.

She parted my embrace and said "Lunch is ready. I made your favourite mac and cheese." She started to walk away to the dining room then I halted her by grabbing her wrist. "What is it Yeol? Something's wrong?"

I needed to say it. Its hard to keep it inside any longer. Even a second is a much of a waste. "I love you." Wow, I managed to say it. Did I say it naturally? Or did I say it matter-of-factly? But i knew I said it sincerely.

She stiffened and I could felt her hand started to get cold. Is she surprised? Shock? Overwhelm? Damn it, I hate my curious side! Wait, her puffy cheeks were blushing. My Sena is blushing! Curious side of me, is that enough to answer your curiousity?

"Ch-Chanyeollie." She stammered with her head hung low. "The food might get cold. L-let's eat."

 

15/3/13

15th of March. Park Chanyeol confessed to Choi Sena. On the spring evening, Park Chanyeol confessed to Choi Sena and she is Chanyeol's.

 

 



wrote: 10th November 2013

posted: 22nd November 2013

hi hi hi hi!

enjoyed it? mind sharing your thoughts by commenting it below there?

psh, silent reader, i know how you feel, cause i'm one of you too. lol ^^

oh yeah, want to read my other exo's fic??

sehun >> goodbye

kris >> remorse 

       >> snowfalls

bye guys! i need to watch MAMA 2013 live now. ^^

till the next time