oo2

Perks Of Being A Fansite Master

.Chapter oo2.

Finally the music show has started, I’ve been waiting for it! You know fellow fans just a piece of advice, make sure to bring any of your friends to this kind of situation, it’s hard to wait in line especially when you’re not close to anyone, and that’s! were I’m wrong because I chose not to mingle with the others that much and—ugh! I wish I was more sociable!

Don’t.be.like.me

While waiting for my love L to perform, I take a look at the people that surrounds me and I was shock to see that all of them are L stans ‘Great I’m part of the ‘L’ mob’. Some of them knew me and smiled while some just..plain snob ‘And I don’t give a to those snobbers hmp!’

“Hey! you’re Namtokki’s friend right? Mingsoo?” A familiar fansite noona, probably an L stan too, came to me and place her hand on my shoulder. I nod and gave her an I-don’t-know-you-but-entertain-me smile.

“Oh! I should’ve introduce myself, I’m fansite noona Lgoon” She offered me her hand and I gladly shakes it ‘You’ll be my friend for this event lady’

“So Lgoon master-nim, is Namtokki here too?”

“Nah~ she’s at Incheon airport right now, Sunrise will depart tonight for their fanmeet in Japan and she’s going..”

“Oh! good for her..”

Then the fans started to chant L’s name as soon as the rookie boygroup finishes their performance

L.Kim!

L.Kim!

L.Kim!

The fans go wild as soon as the lights start to dim and L’s intro ‘Which is Be Mine’ played in the surround-system, silver lightsticks waves in the air and lit the whole room and everything just—wow…‘Everyone adores you L..’ I smiled to myself as I readied my SLR.

L stands in the middle of the stage wearing a black slick leather jacket, a transparent shirt and leather skinny-fit pants with a black soldier boots to end the badboy image fashion. L started to perform and every fangirls and fanboys became one and shouts the fanchant of the song ‘Be Mine’, for short explanation..L’s performance is the loudest, the most active and of course the wildest of fans, it’s like L is already performing in MAMA! I’m so proud of ma boy! ‘It’s a good thing I have backstage pass for this show, thanks to my baby cousin Jongie!’

 

So here I was, in the backstage, with some few fans who also got a pass like mine, and again..we are L mobs. Do you know why I am so dying to have this VIP pass that Sungjong gave me? well..because its just only a pass of L’s mini fansign event! ‘Dear god I’m so excited!’ When I say fansign it’s where he will sign his albums, posters and etc. that you want him to sign and believe me, even underwear and other…stuffs, he’ll sign it—base from experience baby!

We waited for L to finish changing in his VIP dressing room. Glob! I am dying to break in that in’ door and take pictures of L then and there, but…for L, I must resist being a ert ‘Just this once’.

The door flew open and bodyguards went out first to secure everybody’s safety, then the two managers with the crew and then..and then, there he is Kim Myungsoo also known as L, the epitome of godliness, gloriousness and kinkiness..wait! did I say kinkiness?! I mean…iness! Oh dear god, how I wish he’s not straight and fancy me and be with me forever and ever.

L went out with his signature smirk and I swear all of the fans pee in their pants off! He wave to us awkwardly and stands in the side while one of his managers explain the do’s and don’ts of the mini fansign, we all bowed and the bodyguards motion us to come inside in L’s dressing room where L will be signing the things. All of us stands in the side and wait for our turn to come to L and have our things signed.

Through all the years of stanning him, I’m still nervous having a close contact with L, like a fangirl who saw her idol for the first time ‘I repeat! like a fangirl! LOL’, time really fly so fast that I’m next in the line ‘Don’t embarrass yourself you idiot! just relax and smile’

“Annyeong L-opp—” I stop from my words and nearly slap myself ‘Oppa?! why oppa?! aisht! make it fast and runaway’

“Annyeong” L smiled at me ‘smiled not smirked’ and I nearly faint in my chair “So what can I sign for you?” he ask with his oh so mellow voice

“I want you to sign our marriage contract” I smiled sheepishly and I giggle when I saw his eyes widen “Just kidding, please sign these polaroid pics and this photobook I made..”

He raised a brow and scoff softly before taking the polaroid pics and photobook, he signed the pics one by one, smiling at every image of him ‘You should always smile baby’

“So what’s your name?” He ask, lifting his head to look at me

“M-my name?” I’m startled I don’t know what to say! Should I give him my fansite name? or my real name? Aigoo yaaa…

“Yes, so I could leave a message for you”

“Oh..my name is…Mingsoo, not my real name but my fansite name” I gave him a flash of my gummy smile and he nods.

“Okay..nice to meet you Mingsoo master-nim” L bowed to me before returning my things. I bowed to him and stand up, but before I could walk away he hold onto my wrist and I look back at him in shock

“Master-nim…” He looks straight into my eyes and smirk “Maybe next time you’ll let me sign our marriage contract” then he winks at me ‘He ingly winks at me! seriously guys do you know what I feel right now?!’ My legs felt numb from his words I can’t move from my place, until he breaks my trans by letting go of my wrist, peeks at my back and mouthed ‘Next’ to his managers. I walk away from him with a pale face like I’ve seen a ghost, I felt his stares into my back and I turn around to look at him, I saw his eyes on me before turning to the fangirl

What the just happened?!

I sigh, lift my SLR and take pictures of L while having his fansign ‘Of course I won’t forget my job here’ while waiting for the event to finish. So after hours of amusing myself with the pictures I’ve taken, the event finally came to an end, L bid he’s farewell and bowed to us before walking pass through me and making our shoulder bump to each other softly. I gasp and from the sudden electricity I felt between us.

 

“I’m on my way home mom…don’t worry I’m just caught in a night traffic…okay, bye!” I throw my phone in the passenger seat, with the SLR bag, photobook and a banana pillow, suddenly my eyes landed on the photobook

Yes, so I could leave a message for you” L’s words rings to my head

Message for me, aye? I look at the front to see that there’s still traffic “I guess I have a few time to read..” I take the photobook onto my lap and search for his message, and then I stop at the last page. After reading the message, I bump my head a few times at my side window, never minding the people who will think I’m a lunatic, I felt so happy oh my glob! nobody as in nobody can ruin my night, even this in’ traffic! I look back at the message and scream inside my car like I was being electrified, with the trembling movements and convulsin, but right now..I just wanna spazz!


Here's the late update!
Sorry for making you guys wait!
But here's a Mingsoo aegyo~