Final Chapter!

I HATE YOU, BRAT!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                    [ The lesson start as usual.]

                   

                    After about one hour and thirty minutes, the bell ring. *KRINGG!!!*I stand up and bowed to the teacher. “Thank you.” She nodded her head got out of the classroom. I fixed my bag and got out of the classroom as well. “Eunnie-ahh! Wait for me!” My friend, Ziyi ran to me and breathed heavily. “You’re always earlier! Are you that excited for school?” She asked but of course she know the answer. Being a council president and a TOP student were hard you know. Yeah, I am clever too beside pretty. “You know the answer, Ziyi.” I glared at her.

                      She sheepishly rubbed her neck. But, someone yelled my name. “Eunnie-shi, someone want me to give this to you!” He gave me a box of chocolate.* Great, now me teeth will break if I continue this. But it’s chocolate! I can accept.* I grabbed it and touched his finger, purposely. He blushed and ran away. Ziyi furrowed her eyebrows and chuckled. “Purposely,huh?” I just keep my pokerface on. “You know me to well.” I walked to cafeteria and bought some food as bun, cereal and milk. I sat on my normal place with Ziyi and started eating. But not even a minutes later, suddenly all of the girls started screaming. *Aish, what so great about EXO?!* I sighed and continued to eat.

                    “Annyeong, Eunnie!!!” Chanyeol yelled and make the whole cafeteria looked at me then at him. “Great…” I mumbled. I turned to look at them then gave them a small smile. Then, they walked towards our table and Suho gave me his not-so-charming smile for me. If he gave that to his fan girls, I don’t know what will happen. “Can we---” I cut Baekhyun, “Yeah.” Then I continued to eat. “Aish, can you hear me until I finished?” He mumbled but I heard that, “No,thank you.” EXO and Ahri chuckled and continued to do their activity. The students still had their eyes on me and EXO. “WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!” Tao yelled then they started to do their WHATEVER activity.

                     *Here we go, AGAIN.* “YAH, BACON! DON’T STEAL MY FOOD!” Chanyeol yelled. “YOU’RE THE ONE WHO STEAL MY FOOD FIRST!”Baekhyun snapped back. You know, they looked like the manly and mature guys but actually they’re NOT! “Guys…” Suho warned them because my face was becoming darker and darker. “YAH, GIVE ME---” I cut Baekhyun, angrily. “CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP?!!” Then, they immediately shut up and ate their food quietly. I sighed and Kris rubbed my hair.

                 I glared at him. “Seh---” His words got cut by the bell. *KRINGG!!!*“Ah, thanks oppa for making my day becoming bad.” I said grimly and he chuckled. I bowed to them because they’re still my sunbae after all. I ran to my classroom and the teacher started the lesson.

 

                                                                                                      FAST FORWARD

 

                      “Annyeong, Eunnie-ahh! I hope we can see each other again!” Ziyi said. “Why, of course we’ll see each other again.” She shook her head and replied, “You’ll know tomorrow!” She hugged me tightly. I nodded my head at her and EXO and walked but stopped, “Can I send you home?” Luhan asked shyly. “Sure.” He took my hand and walked to his Mercedes car. Then he drove to my home. “Thanks for the ride.” I smiled at him. He pecked my cheek and smiled back. I blushed and got out of his car. I waved and walked to my home.

                  “I’m ba---” I got cut because someone who are familiar in my house. “W-who are you?” I am still scared of course. “Honey, welcome back! Are you doesn’t remember? This is Mr. and Mrs. Oh! This is the surprise I said!” My mother said. I froze suddenly. *S-so…S-sehun is back?* I thought. “Yes, your old best friend is back and sadly he still at his new school. Register for his scholarship. He the same school as your.” Mrs. Oh said like she read my thought and hugged me. I hugged back softly and suddenly smiled. “You’ve became pretty, huh?” Mr. Oh said and his wife chuckled. I blushed and shook my head.

                    “It’s natural!” I defense my self. “Still the same.” My mom said and I blushed again. “Stop it!” I ran to my room and closed the door. “So, that brat is back, huh?” I smirked and washed up. I wore a pant and a t-shirt. But, I immediately remember something and frowned. *Why Ziyi said ‘she hope she’ll meet me again’ ?* “Aish, of course we’ll meet again.” I smiled, nervously and shook my head. Then at the night I slept peacefully.

                        “Eunnie-ahh! Wake up! You’ll go to school with Sehun today!” My mom disturbed me from my sleep. “Nae, eom----WHAT?! SEHUN?!” I yelled. “Yeah, of course honey! Are you forget?” My mom smiled at me and walked downstairs, “Hurry or you’ll late!” My mom yelled again. “O-okay…” I mumbled although she not heard it. I dashed to bathroom and cleaned myself. *Breath, out…Okay. Here we go!* I walked and closed the door.

                        I walked to my gate and turned but stopped immediately because I saw a boy staring at me. I stared back. He good looking. Then he smirked, “Found something interesting, SHORTIE?” My jaw dropped. *Unbelievable. Still the same! Aish!* “Of course not!” I snapped and walked passed him. “But you still short from me.” He said and I stopped walking. “YAH, ARE YOU WANTING A KICK AT YOUR ?!!!” I smacked his head. “It’s the true…Yah, stop hitting me!~” He whined. And I walked together with him but the distance with each other was long. “Weird…where is Ziyi?” I mumbled but Sehun heard its. “Who is---I don’t want to know.” He whistled and walked passed me.

                       “This brat…” I mumbled and glared at him. “I hear that.” He replied. But, our attention got cut by Luhan’s car. “Hey, Eunnie! Want to---S-sehun?!” Luhan froze there. “Luhan hyung?!” Sehun ran to Luhan and brotherly hugged each other. *Finally, reunite with each other.* I smiled at the scene but stopped because Sehun will see it. “Hey, Eunnie-ahh! Want a ride with Sehun?” Luhan pecked my cheek and I saw Sehun jaw dropped. I smirked mentally. “Sure. Let’s go brat.” He glared at me and went into Luhan’s car.

                 We arrived and immediately many fangirls started to scream. “Oppa!!! Omo, who is that?! Is he the new members?!” Many fangirls stared at Sehun. I walked past them but stopped because EXO including Sehun and Luhan in front of me. *When Sehun and Luhan came there???* I shook my head and bowed then walked away. Their fangirls  jaw dropped in disbelieve and glared at me. *Don’t call me…* “Don’t you want to hug Sehun, Eunnie-ahh?!” Xiumin teased me.

                      Many of their fangirls attention darted to me. *Great… Xiumin oppa…You’ll pay later.* I fake smiled at them and walked to Sehun then hugged him. EXO and the students jaw dropped from the surprise. Sehun froze there but smiled and hugged me back, softly. “Welcome BACK to Korea.” I said lazily and walked to my classroom.

                  But I got a slapped from the queenka. “YAH, ! ARE YOU CRAZY?! How dare you to hug him!!!” Minah yelled in front of my face. I closed my eyes and breathed out. “It’s wrong for me to hug my old bestfriend?” I asked calmly but got another slapped from her. My cheek is red and stained when I touched them. “Of course! You already have EXO and now him too?!!!” She pushed me and I fell on the floor. I felt dizzy because something sharp at my arms.“S-sto-op i-it…” I mumbled and the last thing I saw was Minah’s group ran away then darkness great me.

 

Sehun POV

 

                      *Why I am so worried suddenly?* My thought got interrupted by a group of girls. “O-oppa.” She said to me. I just remain still but I heard a boy said, “EUNNIE-AHH!! WAKE UP!!!” I pushed her group away and dashed to the classroom and my heart sunk because I saw Eunnie on the floor, blood on her arm. I suddenly got very mad and yelled, “WHO DID THIS?!!!” Everyone froze even EXO because they never saw me this angry before.

                  “Who?!!” I said again and a girl stuttered. “T-the q-quee-nka…” She looked so scared. Tao and Kris dashed to somewhere and Suho said something to me, “Hey, hyung. Calm down. Angry will never the great option. Now, take Eunnie to the nursery.” He calmly said and patted my back. I nodded and carried Eunnie bridal style to nursery.

                   “Omo! What happen to her?” A nurse asked me. I sighed, “I don’t know. Mabye a queenka do that to her.” She nodded her head and put some lotion and bandaged her arm carefully. “She’ll wake up soon. Are you her boyfriend?” She suddenly asked me. *I think I like her.I miss her too much when I am in China.* “Yes, I am Sehun.” I said and she mumbled something. “I thought she never have a boyfriend because she always busy with the Council President job.” I asked her, “Council President?” She nodded.

                  “She always the TOP student and the Council President. She had said that she never had a time in relationship. Huh? OH, SHE DOSEN’T KNOW THAT YOU LIKE HER?!” *BINGO!* She caught me. I nodded shyly. “You got to be careful with Luhan because he likes her too.” I stared at her and she patted my shoulder. Then, she disappeared. *Luhan hyung like her too?* After about three hours she woke up.

            “Are you alright?” I yawned. “Yeah, just some dizzy. HEY, YOU SAT HERE FROM WHEN?!” She asked me, worried. I chuckled and replied, “From the time you passed out.” Her jaws dropped and I said, “Don’t worry, I had told Kris that you’re with me in here. He had told the Mr. Jung.” She nodded and got up but stumbled. I wrapped my arms around her waist and her hands on top of my chest. She blushed and got out from my gripped.

            “Be careful next time.” She nodded and wore her shoes. “Let’s go.” I said and walked beside her. We walked together to our house. The students already went home because of that incident. “Yah, why are you helping me?” She asked me. “I don’t know. I’m just feel like I want to help you when you passed out beside that your arm---” She cut me, “Enough, I’ll feel dizzy…Damn that queenka…” She mumbled the last part but I still hear it. *So they the one who do that to her…Should I piggyback her?* “Urm…” I knelt down and she looked and me, confuse.

               “Get on.” I mumbled. “A-aniyo. I’m heavy…” She mumbled and blushed. I glared at her and said, “Should I carry you on my back or bridal-style? Which one do you want?” I asked her. “Aish, I pick one.” Then she put her hands around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. I stood up and walked with her behind me. *She not so heavy. Light as feather.* I smiled secretly. “Urmm, Am I heavy?” She asked shyly. “Yeah, like an elephant.” I smirked.

              “YAH, THEN LET ME DOWN!!!” She knocked my head but it’s not hard. I chuckled and said. “Just kidding, pretty. You’re not heavy. Just light. But I really want to say that you have becoming pretty.” I can felt her cheek became hot. “T-thanks. It’s natural to becoming pretty.” She mumbled beside my ears. It’s tickled. Then I felt her head on my shoulder. I guess she was asleep already. After 15 minutes, we arrived at our home.

                   I knocked at Eunnie’s home first. “Why’re you---Oh, Sehun. Huh? Why she…” Her mother asked and her gazed to Eunnie.I just smiled. “She got an accident just now. Don’t worry. She is fine. May I carry her to her room?” I asked, politely. “Yes, come in!” I nodded my head and walked upstairs. Then I put her on her bed. I looked around and thought, *Still the same room. What the heck is this?* I grabbed her book or diary I think? I opened it and read.

 

Dear diary,

Tomorrow is Sehun comeback. Finally, I had waited for many years. I am just saying that I truly miss him. A lot. As friend, of course.

So, I want to know his appearance and personality. Hope he got nicer. <_>.

Annyeong, that all diary. Hope we’ll meet again. (22/11/2013)

I chuckled and continued reading.

Dear diary,

Today we meet again. And today I got to see him. Guess what?! He still the same!!! I thought he will change but, oh God. WHY?! I just saying the true. He look handsome and…I don’t know… I think I have fallen for him. Aish, why the thing has to be like this?! But anyways diary, I HAVE FALLEN FOR HIM. Wish me luck! Hwaiting! (23/11/2013) <3

                    I closed the book and put it back on the table. I walked toward her bed and knelt down. “You like me, huh?” I smiled softly and looked and her face. I placed a soft kiss on her forehead and stood up. “Good night, pretty.” I walked towards her door then bowed to her parents. Then I walked toward my house and went to do something.

 

<<>>

 

Eunnie POV

                   “Arhh, my head…what time it is?” I heard someone chuckled and turned my head to the left and I jumped in shocked. “YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!??!!” I yelled while covering my body with my blanket. My eyes still wide. He just smirked at me. “Don’t worry. I do not doing anything at you. By the way, it’s twelve in the morning…” I just sat there. *Why….he here???* “Mor----WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” I asked and furrowed my eyeb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter