Part 2/12

Revenge

Revenge /part 1/

♫ Everytime I think I'm able to meet you,
 my heart dies with a beautiful shade.
                 Even the common things turn into memories.

 

“Minnie… Are you home?” Luhan sighed at the lack of response. He waited another moment on the hope that he would hear a ‘welcome back’, but just like any other day this week, he was met with silence. He didn’t hear a thing, indicating that the house was empty. No one was there. Again…

The man closed the door behind him before pulling his coat off along with his black blazer. He moved his head around to get the tension away from his neck.

“Minseok-ah…” He whispered the words through the apartment, even if he knew his lover wouldn’t hear him since he wasn’t even there. He couldn’t help but wonder where his lover had been this week.

For other people it may not seem that long, a week, but to Luhan it seemed like a lifetime. He felt like dying when Minseok wasn’t there even for a day. He would miss the latter so much. Minseok would always hit him playfully, scolding him for being such a baby whenever he came back from being away for a couple of days.

He missed those days.

Luhan laughed when he noticed he was so lost in his thoughts that he was standing in the middle of the living room, doing nothing.

He took his work bag from the hallway and carried it to the couch, placing it right next to the place he was going to sit. He stretched his arms after he sat down comfortably. He loosened the tie around his neck to relax some more before he was going to finish the last pieces of work.

After 5 minutes, he knew he had to work, but he couldn’t help his thoughts drifting back to his boyfriend. The man he missed and loved so much.

Where are you? What are you doing right now? Are you cold? You are wearing you scarf, right? Are you okay? Did something happen to your family? Are you eating well? You are eating right?

Those questions kept wandering in his mind whenever he thought about his lover. He had left without a word, making Luhan worry a lot, but he trusted his lover and he knew Minseok would take good care of himself when Luhan wasn’t there to go with him.

Besides, he still remembered the words Minseok had told him a while ago.

He will probably come back today.

Luhan really hoped he was right. Minseok had to come back soon. He never left that long. Or at least, Luhan doesn’t remember Minseok being away from his side that long.

“I miss you…” He really wanted to see his lover already. The man smiled when he thought about seeing his Minseok again. He couldn’t wait to see him, really. He was sure they would meet soon again.

He should return soon.’ Luhan took some papers out of his back as he thought the same thing as every day around this time.

It was what his lover told him afterall, right?

But what took Minseok so long?

Luhan placed the stack of papers carefully on the table in front of him.

He remembered Minseok’s words precisely, he was sure Minseok had told him so.

“When I’m suddenly gone…” Luhan recalled, “Please don’t worry or look for me, okay Luhannie? I’ll… Be…”

That’s when realization finally hit him.  

He ran toward their shared bedroom as quick as possible. He repeatedly murmured the word ‘no no no’ as he walked toward the wardrobe on the left end of the room, the wardrobe of Minseok.

He closed his eyes as his shaking hands reached the doorknob. Taking a deep breath in, Luhan stood in front of the wooden doors with his forehead leaning on them. He hoped, no prayed for him not to be right. He prayed to god that he wasn’t right this time. ‘It can’t be.

After gaining enough courage, he finally threw the doors wide open and smiled at the sight.

He just smiled.

The smile soon turned into a laugh.

Laughter could be heard through the room, before the sound changed all over again to loud laughing and sobbing at the same time.

And in the end a falling noise filled the room along with another sound.

It was the sound of a man breaking down, ripping his own heart before it changes into a dark and broken shaded heart.

His world turned into a black hole the moment he became unconscious after falling onto the ground.

 

 

 

 

-----------

 

I was so sad when this god deleted before ;-; Hope you guys will still like it!