Part 1/12

Revenge

Revenge /part 1/

Everytime you loosen our intertwined hands,
     I tried to hold onto the warmth.                      

 

"Minnie, when are we going to get married? It's been a year already..." Luhan walked with his hand intertwined with his lover's through the mall.

"I wonder~" The smaller boy responded with a bitter smile. His lover didn't see it luckily for him. He hated lying, but he knew he had to. he cuoldn't make himself tell Luhan the word 'never'. It was too cruel. So he continued his lie.

"Why do you always say that... It hurts me... By any chance, do you not want to marry me?" Luhan asked slowly, trying to surpress the dissapointment he felt ebcause of his lover and the sadness it bought with it. He sighed when he didn't hear his lover respond. And since he was afraid to meet the older his  eyes, he just kept looking away. Away from the person he loved so much. 

The older one of the two felt tears forming in his eyes. He couldn't answer the question. He wanted it. He really wanted to marry Luhan, but no matter how much he desired it, it could never happen. He couldn't marry Luhan. Something held him back. Something that Luhan could never know about. It would kill both of them and no way that he would let that happen. He didn't care about himself, but he would never let Luhan feel that pain.

The two both tried to pull up a smile. It didn't work for either of them though. Until Luhan saw something in a store that caught his attention. He let go of his lover's hand unconciously and made his way toward the store's window display. 

Minseok felt a sudden sting in his body and  a single tear escaped out of his eye when the warm hand  suddenly let go of his own. His eyes were wide open, filled with fear as he tried to grab the hand that was getting further and further away. He stood still on his spot and watched his lover's back sadly. He put a smile up, thinking that this will have to happen sooner or later again. He should get used to the pain.

"Minnie! Why are you standing  there sweetie? Come look at this~!" Luhan exclaimed cutely as he gestured his love to come over.

Minseok sighed and nodded. He walked over to his lover, not  forgetting to intertwine their hands as soon as he reached them. 

"What is it, Hannie?"  

 

 

 

 

-----------

 

And and and? What did you guys think of the first part? I hope people are interested in the story kekeke, I'll try to update soon!

Please subscribe and comment what you think about it so far :3