Engorgio

Smentley's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

 

Kris wakes up to the sound of screaming.

 

“Oh my God!”

“What do we do?”

“Holy , Sehun, why would you do that?”

Kris takes his sweet time acclimating himself to the slight sliver of light streaming in through the drawn curtains, sliding himself to the edge of the bed so that he can place his feet  in his emerald green slippers, putting his green robe on, tying the string. By the time he’s actually managed to make it over to the first-years’ room, the screaming has yet to cease.

He opens the door and, for the first time in quite a while, makes an expression. More specifically, he makes an expression of surprise, eyes widened, jaw slack.

“Oh Sehun,” he calls, voice still gravelly from sleep.

The waif of a wizard whimpers in response, nose sniffling incessantly.

“Did you just try to use the Engorgio charm on your ?”

Sehun sniffles.

Kris hates his job.


 

A teeny tiny (unlike Sehun's now I guess :P) chapter for you guys as a thank you for everyone who's already subscribed/voted/commented! Thank you for the support~! I hope you guys liked the new chapter! Please let me know what you think/ if you have any requests for chapter ideas! :)