Gillyweed

Smentley's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

 

“Are you sure?” Kyungsoo asks, gnawing at his lip.

 

“Oh, totally!” the Ravenclaw fourth-year answers, ing a bunch of leaves into his hand. “Get down as far as you can until you run out of breath, and then shove these into your mouth and chew. They’re gillyweed, that’s what they’re for.”

 

“Are there really mermaids?”

 

“Totally hot mermaids!”

 

“O-okay,” Kyungsoo stammers, wriggling out of his clothes and diving in.

 

“Hey Jongdae?”

 

The fourth-year turns to find his house prefect, Minseok, staring at him in disbelief.

 

“Yeah, hyung?”

 

“Did you just hand that kid a bunch of spinach and make him dive into the lake?”

 

Jongdae just smiles.

 

“Not again! Why do you have to do this every god damn year?” Minseok hisses as he shrugs out of his own clothes and dives into the lake, muscles rippling rather nicely under the surface of the water.

Jongdae turns his head to better appreciate the view of Minseok’s pale skin glistening with beads of water as he emerges from the lake, a gasping Kyungsoo in his arms.

He’s not sure Minseok will like knowing why Jongdae does this every year, because the answer certainly isn’t just to mess with the first-years.


Because in every story I ever write, Chen will be a huge jerk and I will adore him for it (and so will Xiumin). 

Hope you liked it~! :)