Forth

Ninja Girl

Junhyung waiting Jiyoon in front of her class. But when the last person out from the class, he couldn’t find her. “Oppa, what are you doing here?” Gayoon asked him. She is Yeoseob’s girlfriend and she is Jiyoon’s classmate.

“I’m waiting Jiyoon here. But I can’t find her. Is she attend this class today?”

Gayoon laughed when she heard his words. “Of course she attended this class today. You didn’t know her yet. She always go like a ninja. Just go, find her.”

“Where is I can find her?”

“Just find her yourself if you really love her.” Gayoon smile before walked into Yeoseob that waited for her in the corridor.

Junhyung ran into his friend, Hyunseung that sit together with his girl, Hyuna. “Bro, what place I can find Jiyoon?” Junhyung asked him.

Hyuna giggled when heard his words, “Oppa, Just her closer people can find her hiding. Prove it if you really love her. She can be anywhere in this university building.”

Hyunseung nod, agree with his girlfriend. “Think about it. What place she is hiding now.”

Junhyung avoid them, he think about Jiyoon. What place is it? He imagine about her, her figure, her attitude, her boyish side instead her cute side like a doll.  Her scared face. He ran into one place that he sure Jiyoon was there. ‘I know you were there.’

 

 

 Jiyoon is hard to find. Just her members and Hyunseung can find her anywhere. If someone else can find her, maybe he was her destiny.

Jiyoon was stand up in the rooftop of the building after she ended her class today. She looked over the scenery from the high top. Feel the wind past her face and blow her hair. Unexpectedly, someone link arms on her waist and put his head on her shoulder. She feel tremble on her body.

“Finally, I found you.” Junhyung’s voice. She can feel his breath on her neck.

She smile and turn her head. “It’s easy right?” She tried to avoid him.

“Are you still scared to me?” He held her wrist.

“Maybe. I don’t know.”

Then, he pulled her into hug and put his hand on her waist. He come closer and kissed her on the lips. “Are you still scared to me?”

She felt her trembling was stopped. And she giggled with surprise. “No.”

“Then I’ll kiss you again.” He kissed her. Again.

“I love you.” He whispered on her ear.

“Saranghae.”