Third part

Ninja Girl

Jiyoon move to the left side and found someone hug her with his arms. Conscious, she opened her eyes and saw a handsome face in front of her. She pushed him and found her jeans was gone. She just wore her over-sized T-shirt. Luckily, her still there. Then she look to the guy, he was topless, just wear his jeans. When she stand up, the guy pull her wrist and make her fell into his chest.

Junhyung smile and say, “I need a morning kiss.” He opened his eyes and peck into her lips.

Jiyoon pull herself to avoid him. “Ya! What did you do to me?! And… what place is this?” Jiyoon look over to the wide luxury bedroom.

Junhyung stand up and go closer, “You were drunk last night. And this is my bedroom, we share our beautiful night here, do you remember it?”

She closed her eyes, try to remember what she did last night. “Hyunseung, where is Hyunseung?” Jiyoon asked him panicly.

“Calm down. He will come in twenty minutes to here. Before he comes, let’s find something for breakfast.”

“Who are you?” she asked him.

“I’m Yong Junhyung.”

“Why you brought me here?”

“Because you were drunk. I can’t leave you then I bring you here.”

“No. That is not your reason. I remember, the rest of your friends leave us alone in the reservation room, why? What do you want from me?”

“Of course. I like you. I mean, I love you.” Junhyung with his serious face.

“What??? But… we never meet before.”

“We met before. You don’t remember it.“

“You… you were slept in the library, I hit you. Yes, you are that guy.”

“Yes, that’s me.”

Junhyung walk closer to her, but before he touch her, she has ran away out from that bedroom. “Naughty girl.” He ran to catch her.

She ran to the ground floor “damn, it was a big house.”  She tried to reach the front door. When she come closer, the door was opened from outside. Hyunseung walk inside. See her cousin, she jump into him and hug him.

“Hyunseungie.” She hugged him tightly. “Why you leave me here?”

“Annyeong brother.” Junhyung was in her back, then she hide behind Hyunseung.

“What are you doing?” Hyunseung asked him.

“She ran from me.”

“Hide and seek, huh? Come on, Jiyoon-ah, you have class today right? I have brought your clothes.” Hyunseung face her and give a bag to her.

“Why you leave me here with him?” She pouted.

He pinched her cheek, “Of course. You are his fiancée.”

“What???”

Junhyung smirk behind Hyunseung’s back. “Yesterday he came to your parents and they were agreed with his confession.”   

“Why they didn’t tell me? Did you lie to me? It isn’t funny, you know.”

“It is true, Jiyoon-ah. And I’m sorry. It’s my fault. Your parents ordered me to tell you but just now I told you. Once again I tell you, he is your fiancé.”

“Shirro.” She pouted again.

“Ok, ok. But now you have to get ready to go to campus. You don’t want skip your class right?” Hyunseung calm her and push her to Junhyung’s room.

Hyunseung approach Junhyung in the ground floor. “Don’t give up. I know she will fall for you.” He patted Junhyung’s shoulder.

“No. I never give up. Thank you to bring her to me. I know you are my best.”