Fifth

Ninja Girl

After his wedding, Junhyung drove his car into the new house. But suddenly, he stopped the car, he realized that Jiyoon was not with him. Panic, He drove his car back to the wedding party place.

“Oh, sh*t. Where are you, Jiyoonie?”

He sure that Jiyoon rode the car together with him but she disappeared again as usual. When he arrive the place, he found Beast member and 4Minute still there, he ran toward them. “Yeoreobun, Jiyoon disappear again.”

# # # # #

It’s the first time that Jiyoon disappear till the evening. And no one has found her. That make Junhyung felt worry. He thought, ‘If I was his destiny, I could found her right now.’ They have searched her to every hidden place that Jiyoon always there. But it’s nothing.

Someone pat his shoulder, he turn around and found that was Hyunseung. “Be calm, I’m sure she will back to you.”

“Ne, oppa. Just back to your house and wait her, usually she would back to the house if she felt tiired.” Add Hyuna.

“I’m not sure.” Junhyung replied.

“Yah! She was a ninja girl for a long time, you must accept it.” Hyunseung smile toward him.

“Ok. I’ll go.” Junhyung walked away avoid them. He went to his car and drove to his house.

# # # # #

Until the morning, Jiyoon has not come back yet. Hyunseung knew it because Junhyung called him that morning. “Tell me, if she was back.” Junhyung said.

“Ok, I will.” He replied then put his phone.

 Hyunseung took his breakfast in dining room. He thought, it’s really long time for his cousin disappeared. Usually, he found her when she hid, because Hyunseung was the closest friend for her since they were grown up together. He knew every detail about Jiyoon. What she like or dislike, what she love or she hate. How her habits, her character, and her attitude, he knew all about her and so she does. They knew each other clearly.

Then he realized something. He never searched her to the place that they always go there when they were young. There, he sure Jiyoon was there. Hyunseung ran toward his car and drove it. His mother called him because he hasn’t finished his breakfast yet.

“Hyunseungie, where are you? You forget your breakfast?” his mom called him.

“I’m sorry, eomma, I must go now.” He shouted then go.

“Aish, that kid. If you back I will fill your mouth with food.” Her mom murmured.

Hyunseung drove his car to the place, the amusement park. He ran through the gate, then he ran around to find Jiyoon. And finally, he found her was in front of the ferris wheel gate. She wore her common clothes, over-sized T-shirt and jeans.

“Jiyoon-ah.” She turn around and found her cousin.

“Oppa.” She smiled.

They rode the ferris wheel together. “Then you here?” he asked.

“Ne.”

“Where did you last night? We felt worry because you disappeared in long time.” Hyunseung hit her head softly.

“I was stayed in grandma house, you didn’t found me there?”

“No. I don’t think so you were go there. I thought you hide in your daily hidden place.”

“Mwoya?! What you mean daily hidden place?”

“Because it’s your private hidden place.”

“Do you remember, we always come to this place when we were young?”

“Yes, I remembered. This ferris wheel is one of our favorite ride.”

Then it’s silent between them. She didn’t reply his words.

“Junhyung worry about you too. He seems he was in the end of the world.” He spoke again.

“…..”

“Waeyo? Are you doubt about him?”

“Ani.”

“Then what is it? Tell me what you feel? You know, I always there for you.”

Jiyoon put her head on Hyunseung’s shoulder. “Mollayo. It’s too sudden for me. Although he was your friend but I’m scared. But…in the same time, I felt very happy be with him. I do.”

“Do you love him?”

“Yes, but he is….namja.”

Hyunseung smirked. He knew it’s her answer. Jiyoon really scared to the creature called namja because her past. Her parents always gave her boy’s clothes since she was young because in the first time, her parents hope got a son. One day, Jiyoon go to her school but she wore boy’s clothes and her friends got mistaken when they found that she was a girl. It was her first day in junior high school. In the rest time, she sat alone under the tree when a group of boy that older than her approached her. They surrounded her and bullied her because she wore a boy clothes. Because she was too scared, she fainted in that time. When she woke up, she found herself was in the school clinic. That was the reason why Jiyoon scared to face a guy. And make her to learn taekwondo and judo both.

“I’m namja too.”

“But you are different. You are my cousin and you were the one who helped me in that incident.”

“What incident?”

“When a group of boy approached me in the school, then I fainted, you were the one brought me to the clinic, right?” She turned around to face him.

“No, I knew the incident when someone told me you were fainted and brought to the clinic. Then I ran to you in the school clinic that time.” Reply him.

“Then, you are not that boy?”

“Boy?”

“Yes, when I fainted, I looked a boy silhouette, before my sight was dark. I thought that were you. And then, who is he?”

“Someone who told me about the incident.”

“Who is he?”

“His name is Yong Junhyung. He was the one who helped you that time.”

# # # # #

“You sure you don’t want to go home now?” Hyunseung asked his cousin.

“Yes, I love the sunset view here.” Jiyoon replied.

“How if I tell Junhyung you were here?”

“Don’t worry. I’ll go home after the sunset. I swear.” She gave V sign with her finger.

“Ok, I’ll go.” Hyunseung pat her head before leave that place.

 

Junhyung drove his car on the road. He didn’t receive any report from Hyunseung so he decided to search Jiyoon by himself. He didn’t have any idea why he drove his car to the amusement park. But he stopped his car there. He walked into the gate. The amusement park still open and the lamp turn on because it almost dark.

He walked inside until he looked into someone. He realized that figure, he knew it was her, it was Jeon Jiyoon. She was stood in front of the legendary ferris wheel gate. He walked toward her. He felt relieved when he sure it’s her. ‘Yes, it’s her.’

Jiyoon turn around and keep away from the ferris wheel but she bumped into someone and fell. But, before she fell into the ground, someone held her waist from her back. She turned her head and found that was Junhyung.

“Oppa…”

Suddenly, he hugged her tightly. She felt her body is trembling but the tremble gone slowly. “Don’t go away from me, please.” He whispered.

“Oppa…”

“I felt empty without you, Jiyoon-ah.”

“Nado.”

He released hug then face her. “What you said?”

“Nothing.” She said while she blushed.

 “Don’t disappear without me, you, ninja.” He patted her head then kissed her forehead.

# # # # #

“Do you remember when we were in junior high school?” Jiyoon asked. She was rode the ferris wheel that night with Junhyung.              

“Junior…high school?”

“Do you remember when you helped a girl that surrounded by a bunch of boys?” she asked again.

“Mm, yes, I remembered it. The girl bullied by a group of boys. I thought that was a boy but I realized that was she, she was a girl when I carried her to the clinic. The teacher told me to informed Hyunseung about her condition that time. Then I knew, Hyunseung has a cousin. Why you asked me that?”

“Nope.”

Junhyung smiled, “I realized you were the girl that I helped that time when Hyunseung told me you are his cousin one day after we met in the club. But I’m sure you didn’t remember about me, you were fainted.”

“I just remembered your silhouette. You are like a hero. Superhero.” She giggled.

Suddenly, Jiyoon hugged him. “ Gomawo.” She whispered.

“Hey, If you thank me, I want a present else.” Junhyung smirked.

“What is it?” She faced him confusedly.

“I heard the romantic story, if you were kissing in the legendary ferris wheel, you will become an endless couple and happily ever after.”

“A kiss?” She pouted when she heard it, but Junhyung giggled and move closer toward her till he touched her lips with his. They kissed in the good moment when the ferris wheel in the highest place.

 

Kkkkkkk... How is it? If you have any complain, please comment. I know the story not that perfect. ^^

How about the other couple? Do you find it's boring with JunYoon couple? I'm not feel bored to make JunYoon fanfic because I like the couple, kkkkkkk... If you feel bored, please give a suggestion, which couple do you want to paired with.

See you in the next fanfic. May I have an idea to make another fanfic.