First

Ninja Girl

Junhyung sighed. Look over to his friends in that room. Their lovey-dovey make him want to vomit. They were in a reservation room in one pub, almost every night they gather in that room. Because Junhyung is the pub’s owner so they could do anything they want. The reservation room is very wide, they can invite many people into there. But Junhyung doesn’t like to invite the other except his friends and their girls.

Yes, his friends have girlfriend except him. The oldest boy, Doojoon, has pretty Jihyun as his girl. The pretty boy, Hyunseung has a y girl named Hyuna. The fake maknae, Yeoseob, has chic Gayoon. And include the maknae, Dongwoon, has cutie Sohyun. And Gikwang, of course he has girlfriend too. But he usually using the other privacy room to date his girl, named Hyosung. And Junhyung. He sit alone, stare away to the dark window there.

“Hey buddy. What are you doing there?” Doojoon pat his shoulder. “Nothing.” Without look to his friend, just stare away.

“Why do you still live alone? Just find a girl. I know all the girls out there want to date with you.” Doojoon speak again while giggle with his Jihyun.

“I don’t care.” Junhyung speak with a straight face.

“Don’t think about Hara anymore. She is your past, just find a nice girl you want except her. You know, if you want, Jihyun can introduce you to beautiful girls.”

“Whatever.” He gulp a bottle of wine then stand up, walk to the door.

“Where do you want to go?” Doojoon asked him.

“A place you can find me there.”He answered before walk out from the room. Doojoon smirk, he knew what place Junhyung told.

When he went out, he found a little commotion in the dance floor. Curious, Junhyung walk closer to the chaotic. People have made a circle between some people that fight there. When he approached the fight, he found a girl fight three guys. That girl has a boyish appearance with her short hair, ripped jeans, and black leather jacket. And the guys, although they have bigger body than her, they defeated with her kick and fist.

She gave the last kick before grab the collar one of them. “Don’t disturb me again. Never.” Then she pushed him.

She left that place. When she walked, she hit Junhyung’s shoulder. For a second, their eyes meet but she ignored him and just walked away. The audience astonished with that strong girl including Junhyung. He smirk and whispered, “Nice girl.”

 

 

In the university. Junhyung was slept in the library’s corner when someone ran into him. With his anger face he shouted the person. “Aissh, you bastard. You…” he stopped his word when saw that has disturb his dream. “You…”

It’s a girl, short hair. She stand up after fall because hit Junhyung’s body. But he grab her wrist before she stand on her feet and caused she fell again into him. Their eyes meet. He knows it’s her. The boyish girl he met last night in his pub. The girl fought three guys in unison. “You…?”

“I’m sorry.” She try to stand up again. Junhyung stand up too and face her. But she just bent shortly and leave. Junhyung try to catch her but he hit someone on his way.

“Junhyung-ah.” It’s Hyunseung. “What are you doing here?”

“Her. Do you know her?” Junhyung pointed her from a far. Hyunseung look to his direction and smile.

“Of course I know her. She is Jiyoon, Jeon Jiyoon.”

“You know her?” Junhyung asked him and his friend nod. “Of course. She is Hyunah’s friend and she is my cousin.”

“What??!” Junhyung surprise when he heard the last word.

“You didn’t know her. She likes a ninja. Hard to find but I know how to find her. Why you asked me about her?”

“Alright, bring her to me, tonight.” Junhyung smirk and leave him.

 

 

Hyunseung told Doojoon about Junhyung when he met him in front of the library. Doojoon smirk and say, “Just do what Junhyung ordered to you. I know that guy feel lonely after Hara leave him. Finally he found his.”

“You mean, Junhyung like my cousin?” Hyunseung asked and he nod.

“Don’t worry. He won’t make your cousin hurt.” Doojoon pat his shoulder.

“I know he won’t.”