Second part

Ninja Girl

Hyunseung walk with Jiyoon to the pub. But she stopped in her way. Feel she was not coming with him, Hyunseung turn to face her. “Why you stop? Let’s go.”

“I don’t want. Yesterday I met three bad guys here. I don’t want to meet them again.” 

“What?? Of course you won’t meet them again. They scared with you. Who want date a scary girl like you.” Hyunseung .

“Mwo??? Ya! You mean that I’m a monster?” She pouted.

“Ani. You are pretty and you have attractive side. But you are scary, you know.”

“I know. I just want to find a guy that doesn’t scare with me.”

“Prove it then.” Hyunseung smile and pull her wrist to walk into the pub. And they enter into the reservation room inside.

There are his friends including Junhyung in the room. “Hello guys.”

“Jiyoonie.” The girls shout her name and Jiyoon smile awkwardly. She never go into that room before, although her friends were inside. She feel nervous because Hyunseung’s friends.

Actually, she always nervous if she meet with other men except Hyunseung. That made her to work hard in taekwondo and judo. That the reason she always hides from the creature called ‘namja’. Why Hyunseung called her a ninja, because she hard to find. A night before is her first time to go to the pub, but three guys disturb her. Because her nervous, she kicked them into a fight. She promised to not come back again into the pub. But tonight, Hyunseung force her to go with him.

“Aigo, this cutie Jiyoonie.” Jihyun pinch her cheeks. Hyuna, Gayoon, and Sohyun hug her one by one. She look alike a doll with her friend. But why she is so scary if with a man? Though the Beast member (except Hyunseung of course).

Hyunseung pull her again after the girls approach her. Then he pushed her to face Junhyung.  “This is Jiyoon. Jiyoon-ah, he is Yong Junhyung, he is the owner of this pub.”

She is just nod and gave a cold expression. Doojoon give a sign to his friends to leave the room. The door was closed and just two of them left in the reservation. Junhyung walk into her and touch her soft chin. That make her tremble and reflex, she grab his arm to stop him. She tried to punch him but he stopped her easily.

“You want to fight me?” Now, he caressed her hair. Then she punched him again and she kicked him, but he faster than her. He locked her move and pin her on the floor. “Don’t try to fight me. You can’t.”

Just this time she found a guy that not scared to her. Usually if she raise her fist, the other will run away but this time, the guy not run away instead he pinned her on the floor. And that make her more tremble.

“Are you that scare to me?” Junhyung closer his face and whisper into her ear. He could smell her nice scent.

“I’m not scared with you.” She glared into him. “And why are you trembling?”

She ignored him. Junhyung stand up to release her and pull Jiyoon’s body into his. He doesn’t want to far away with her right now. In his wild mind, he want her, everything. Then, he against her lips into hers. Jiyoon try to push him, but she can’t, he was stronger than her.

“Sweet. Do I steal your first kiss?” Junhyung smirk and that make her annoyed and angry. She decided to not talk to him.

Junhyung drag her to sit on the sofa. He pulled a bottle of alcohol, but she ignored him. “It’s nice. Jinjja. It’s one of the heaven in this world. Try it.”

She doesn’t want to try the alcohol, but her hand move to grab some and gulp it. Then, they drink together. That strange beverage make her lost control and become wild. Two bottles is enough to make her sleep. Junhyung smirk while drunk and see a y girl in front of him. He came closer to peck on her lips.