Chapter 8: Bothered

The Moon Of My LIfe. [HIATUS]

 

"Aren't you going home Gukkie-ahh? Let's go and grab something to eat.Ahh! We can ask that new kid Zelo to join too.He is such a cutie awhh!" said Himchan as he grab his school bag ready to leave from the class.He just can't wait to get out from the so called 'hell' for him.

 

Putting up his headphone,Yongguk took out his smart phone and turn on to whatever song there is on his playlist as he ignore Himchan.He just don't have the mood to talk now.

 

"Tssk,you brat.Am i talking to the wall! geez" the ulzzang rolled his eyes. "I'm leaving then.See ya around! " he said as he wave his hand in front Yongguk face and leave him alone in the empty class room.His mind wander,thinking about none other than Zelo.Just how can someone personality and ability be just very similar to him..

 

Yongguk POV

 

Closing my eyes,my mind wander,thinking about him as i listen to the songs playing through my headphone.I dont really aware to what i am listening actually.The thought about that kid kept bothering me all the time.Its not like theres no other human on eart that has similar personality,I just..i don't know.It is just normal thing though.

 

"Aishh",messing my hair,i open the window and let the cool breeze in.Breathing the fresh air,i put down my headphone,enjoying the nature right before my eyes.

 

"Hyung~! Ppali~! I wanna eat my ice-cream!" A familiar figure caught my eyes.A cheerful tall,red haired boy running around and stopped waving to someone gesturing for the person to be faster.

 

"You were so excited aren't you Junhong?" another familiar figure approaching him.He is smiling and laughing.They looks so happy.I smiled,watching the sight before me.I'd never seen Jongup so happy before.I mean he is a happy virus but this time he looks like he is in his happies moment at the time.Zelo skip happily to Jongup and drag him to walk faster.

 

I let out a soft chuckle",He is such a cute boy"

 

Wait what,did i just say he is cute?What is wrong with me? Geez,i'd never say that to anyone though.

 

"Uh? Yonggukie hyung~! " 

 



Another update for today~Short one haha~^^ Enjoy.Feel free to comment n subscribe juseyo~ ^w^