Chapter 4:Matowolf

The Moon Of My LIfe. [HIATUS]

 

"I'm Matowolf hyung" Zelo simply replied with an innocent expression on his face.Those words made billion questions mark appeard in the older one confused mind.

 

"Matowolf?What is that Zelo-ahh?" ask Jongup feeling super confuse now.

 

Zelo chuckle seeing his hyung blank expression

 

"Matowolf means i'm half werewolf and half matoki."

"And what is matoki??"

"Matoki is kind of a bunny.My mom is matoki! She came from a planet called mato planet while my dad is a werewolf.So i'm matowolf! Understand hyung?" Zelo explain to his hyung.

 

"Mom says he met dad when her ship crashed to this earth.They fell in love and get married and here is me!" explain Zelo again.

"Urmmm~So that's means you are not human?" said Jongup feeling a bit weird and fear to Zelo.

"Urmm~i guess i'm not hyung.But don't worry hyung,I don't harm anyone." Zelo simply said with a smile plastered to his face.

"Ahhh.Thank god." Jongup sighed relieve.

 

"So you do don't eat humans don't you?"

"Nope hyung! I don't like eating human! Human supposed to live like other creature.I'm the good one." Zelo proudly explain.

 

Jongup sighed in relieve.He thought Zelo gonna gobble him up or something since he is not human.

 

"Hyung,come here.Let me heal your wound" Zelo offered with a happy tone.

"You can heal wound?" Jongup ask with a weird plus impressed tone.

"Ne! I can! With my power.Mom says i can use my power to help people i know." Zelo said remembering his mom words.

"Ohh.Such a good son you are Zelo-shhi." Jongup praise.

"KKkk~Ne.I am.I love my mom!" Zelo said proudly.Then he hold his hyung hand."Hyung~close you eyes and imagine that you wound has healed!" Zelo order.

"Uh?okay then"

 

Jongup close his eye and imagine his bruised healed.

 

"All done hyung! Look,Your bruise is gone~! " Zelo cheered happy that he succeed in healing Jongup.Jongup toch the wound he had before and notice that it doesn't hurt anymore.

 

"Woah.That's cool.How did you do that Zelo?" Jongup said impressed.

Zelo chuckled."I'm Matowolf remember? I can do things human can't~"

"Ohh.haha~yeah.I forgot about it" said Jongup embarassed.

"Hyung,keep this a secret ne? Everybody can't know about this.I'm scared" Zelo said with feared expression.

 

"Ne,i will but wae Zelo-ahh?" 

 

"Just keep it a secret ne hyung? ordered Zelo stern.Seeing that,Jongup immediately nod.

"Gaja Zelo-ahh.Let's go to the others.BAP hyung might worried about you." 

 

"B-bwo? Go back? I'm scared of Yongguk hyung.." said Zelo remembering the incident just now.

"Its okay Zelo-ahh.Yongguk hyung won't yell at you anymore.Ne?"

 

"Urmmm,if that so.okay then." Zelo hesititately said.He is scared to confrot Yongguk since he had been yell by him before.He still don't know the reason why.

 

"Joha,gaja Zelo-ahh." Jongup hold the younger one hand and drag him out of the room.His mind still processing about Zelo.About he is not human,Matowolf thing.It feel as something would came up later.Something unexpected...

 

 

 



Finally done chapter 4. Enjoy~ ^^ sorry if its too short~