Chapter Five - Our First Kiss

The Moment My Heart Started Beating
Recap:
Suddenly the door flew open and made a loud noise that had us all jump a little. It was the producer that walked in and looked like he was in a rush.
 
"Boys, there were some quick and small changes and so I made copies of the story board for you. Please take a look at the changes and we will meet out in 20." The producer instructed us. I wonder what changes could have possibly been made?
 
I grab my copy of the story board and look at it carefully when suddenly something grabs my attention. No way! There is no way they could have added this! Why would they make this major change without letting me know first? I need to talk to the writer ASAP! This can't be. No, I won't let it happen! I won't do this, not in front of everyone for a damn music video.
 
 
-------------------------•●※●•-------------------------
 
 
Chapter ❺  - Our First Kiss
 
 
I can't believe I let them talk me into actually doing it. Never have I felt the need to do it for any work before. I would always get away with it by convincing the directors into changing it or taking the part out and I didn't want to make an exception this time around, but I guess I'll have to go through with it this time... Ahh jinjja?! I can't believe this! I was really looking forward to shooting the music video this afternoon, but now I don't think I'm as excited anymore. This is not what I had planned...
 
I walk to the area where we'll be shooting taking very slow steps while trying to calm myself up; last thing I need is to mess up the video all because of a certain scene. I kept looking at the ground, but as I get closer I can't help and notice the beautiful creature that is standing 20 feet in front of me.
 
I stop and stand in place staring at the pretty woman in front of me while admiring her beauty. God, she's too beautiful I can't help it. I must have been standing there fora short minute when I look to my left and notice Jonghoon, Seunghyun, Minhwan, and Jaejin standing five feet behind me also staring at her like buyers at an auction admiring a work of art. For some reason that bothered me; seeing them looking at her like if she's unclaimed just waiting for someone to mark their territory. Just knowing that she's available for anyone to come and sweep her off her feet infuriated me like crazy. This woman is driving me mad.
 
Suddenly the new change that was made to the music video popped in my head. I quickly analyzed in in my head and realized it could actually work to my advantage, but only if I decide to step up and make a move. In a matter of minutes I completely changed my thought on the scene we'll be shooting in a few minutes.
 
"You guys should clean your chins up, I can see you all drooling." I told them with a smirk trying to hide my anger and began to walk towards the director who was already speaking with Mina.
 
"Ah great you're here. I was just explaining to Mina the timing and how I want her to react to you. The sun is about to set and we're all set up here so whenever you're ready we'll start shooting." The director told me gave us both a smile and headed to his place by the camera after I nodded.
 
"Are you okay with the changes?" I asked low enough for no one to hear and loud enough for Mina to be able to hear me. I'm not sure myself if I was asking her for permission or why I even asked her that, but I wanted to make sure that she was okay with it. It's for work so she should be okay with it, right?...
 
She looked at me with curious eyes and finally answered, "I'm okay." She nodded while giving me a warm smile and I  immediately melted. I can honestly say she has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.
 
If it wasn't because we're about to begin with shooting, I would have grabbed her and kissed her crimson red lips then and there. But I had to control myself and I was able to hold myself because of the audience we had. When I kiss a girl I rather do if somewhere more prove and also, it would had been very unprofessional.
 
"Alright, get into places!" The director yelled from his place.
 
We immediately took places and I grabbed her hand. As soon as Mina felt my touch I could feel that she flinched a little, but didn't hesitate. I notice her look down at our clasping hands and then looked at me. I gave her a small smile, looked at our tangled hands, and rubbed her hand with my thumb as I turn to look straight ahead. Her hand is incredibly soft and very warm. I love the the softness and warmness of her hand in between mine.
 
"Action!" The director yelled and we began to walk. As soon as we started walking I felt like something took over me completely, but felt so good. The way he held hands and walked together felt so natural, like a normal loving couple. I felt a tingly feeling inside of me, but it felt strangely good. Looking over to her I noticed her changed expression. Before we began filming she looked a bit confused with a hint of curiosity, but now he had a very carefree loving expression. She looked the most beautiful since I met her yesterday. She looked at me and shot me a big pretty bright smile. That smile... Prettiest smile I've ever seen. Nothing can beat her smile and the way her hand feels soft and warm in mine. I can definitely get use to holding her hand like this all the time.
 
While still smiling at me I turn to her and we stop our walk. We stare deep into each other's eyes and just like that I feel compelled. Without letting go of her hand I caress her right cheek with my left hand. I trail down her jaw line with my thumb all the way to her chin. I grasped her chin and softly pull her closer to me without losing eye contact. I stopped pulling her leaving only two inches of space between us. She truly is beautiful and with the way her makeup was done along with the clothing she is wearing makes her look really hott. Yes, she looks hott in a beautiful way.
 
At first, when the changes were made I'll admit that I was dreading this part, but now being this close to her and having this feeling in my stomach I anticipate the moment. The thought of what will be coming up shortly had me tempted. I look at her eyes trying to read what she might be thinking at this moment, but I got nothing so I move my eyes to her lips. It is now that I notice what great lips she has; they are heart shaped. So tempting...
 
I slowly begin to move closer to her and start feeling the tingling in my stomach grow stronger. I can't help to wonder, is this what it feels like to have butterflies in your stomach? I'm not sure, but at the same time I can also feel my heart starting to beat faster. I close my eyes, take a deep breath, leaned closer leaving to space between us, and my lips finally met hers claiming them. Our kissing began slow and I could feel her holding back, but I don't care. All I want at this moment to taste her and deepen our kiss. I freed my right hand from hers and immediately felt the cold air. I softly cup her face with both my hands while I try to invade with my tongue. Once my tongue found it's way inside I felt her stiffen a little probably shocked of my action, but I continued. All I want right now is to taste her.
 
Oh god, she tastes so good. She has a sweet taste to her, like a rare candy, a sweetness I'm really enjoying. As I continued attaching I feel her letting herself go and begins responding back deepening our kiss. I can feel her right hand on my head grabbing me by the hair an dishing my closer to her. I feel like I'm in cloud 9 passionately kissing making my heart beat faster feeling like it's going to rip out of my chest.
 
I pull away from her lips in desperate need of air, breathing heavily, and grinding my teeth tightly trying to hold back a groan. If it weren't because I was short of air, there wouldn't have been any source of power that could have been able to separate me from her luscious lips. I try to catch my breath while searching for her eyes, but she looks like she's trying to avoid any eye contact so I grab her chin and pull her head up so we can meet each other's eyes. I gave her a warm loving smile with a long peck on her lips and see her cheeks flushing red. I think this is the first time I see her blush and I like it. She looks so adorable.
 
Suddenly I hear someone yell, "Cut!" And feel very confused. As I search the area I found quite the audience, and by the audience I mean the entire crew. For a minute there I had completely forgotten we were filming a music video.
 
"Wow! That was great! You both looked so natural with each other and the kissing was intense! I thought we would have to shoot this part more than once. Excellent work, let's take a short break shall we?" The director said with too much excitement. He liked it that much?
 
I look back to Mina and I see that she already started walking towards the opposite direction of where everyone is. I've kissed many girls before, but none can compare to the kiss I just had with Mina. She gave me such feelings I've never felt before. The intensity, the sweetness, the butterflies, and the pounding of my heart. This feeling is completely new to me; with just a kiss I was having all those feelings at once. Surely one unforgettable kiss.
 
 
ーMina's point of viewー
 
I can hear the director yell excitedly, but I'm lost in confusion that all I'm able to catch is to take a break. Yes, a break is what I need. I can feel my legs getting wobbly like gelatin and I suddenly begin to feel a little faint. Ottoke?! I need to get to a chair to sit down fast! I tried to walk back to the trailer, lunch room, or anywhere, but I just need to get away from here and sit down. I see my manager standing by the crew and I decide to take the other direction; I really don't want to face her or anyone else right now.
 
On my way to the trailer, I feel my legs more and more heavier as if I had rocks chained to my feet; the more I walked the heavier they felt. I'm trying to register what just happened a moment ago when my manager comes up to me and  stops me.
 
"Mina, are you not feeling well? You look like a zombie that hasn't had anything to feast on for weeks." Manager Yuri asked me. She's the only woman her age I know that can relate almost everything to zombies.
 
"Hai, I'm okay. I just need to go sit down for a little while. I suddenly felt dizzy." I told her honestly.
 
"Dizzy?! Oh no! Do you need anything, some medicine worships? Or do you need to take you see a doctor??" Yuri exclaimed with worry on her face.
 
"I'm sure! Please don't worry, I just need to sit down and it will pass I promise." I explain trying not to worry her. She worries too much and gets scared so quickly.
 
"Okay then, go rest up. I will talk to the director and ask to get extra break time." She rubbed my shoulder and took off.
 
I get to the trailer and quickly sit down on a big comfy black couch. This had to be one of the most comfortable couches I've ever sat on. Maybe I will get one for my apartment, I could use more furniture...
Ottoke... Why is that kiss making me feel like this? That had to be one of the most sweetest and passionate kiss I've ever had. Not that I've kissed many guys, only about 3 including Hongki... But it really was something else, I can't even explain what I felt. I don't even know what it was that I felt! All I know is that the kiss gave me such a wonderful feeling; I felt like I was taken to heaven. It sounds cheesy, but that's what I felt when Hongki kissed me. It was just for the music video, but I can't deny the feeling I felt when Hongki's lips touched mine. Even now, as I brush my lips with my fingers, I can still feel his lips on mine. His sweet tender lips...
 
"Mina, are you okay?" A now too familiar voice coming from behind me asked sounding very concerned.
 
Ottoke? I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice anyone walk in. How long has he been standing there?
 

Hi readers! Again I apologize for a short chapter, but I wanted to post before new years. And I'll try to update once a week even if I have short chapters. Oh and *note Mina will be speaking to her manager in Japanese since they're both from Japan and I made her manager up. I honestly don't know is her manager is a woman or not.

Also I know sometimes people might seem out of character, but this is how it pops up in my head. Kekeke... Some of you might not like that Hongki is falling for Mina fast, but this is how I imagine things. Thank you for those who follow my story.

Oh! And one more thing, would it be okay with you if I add some mature content later on? Comment letting me know or you can message me. Thank you!