Chapter Four - A Big Small Change

The Moment My Heart Started Beating

Recap:
"Thank you, for driving me and making sure I made it safely.", Mina said with a sincere, sweet, low voice and gave me a beautiful warm smile.

That time I also felt her warm breath reach my face. It felt good, though it smelled like alcohol, but I didn't mind. Suddenly I had the urge to have her closer to me, to feel her body heat next to mine. Am I crazy for wanting that? I really can't stand having her so close to me and not touch her. I need to feel her warmth. I suddenly felt like gravity was pulling me and I stepped closer to her.

"Hongki? What are you doing? Why are you...", Mina asked, but I didn't let her finish. I put my index finger on her lips and said, "Shh... Don't say anymore..." And with that, I let myself go.

 

-------------------------•●※●•-------------------------

 


Chapter ❹ - A big small change


I can feel like something really strong inside of me is pulling me towards Mina. Once I get close enough something pulls me like a maget and ther is no way I can pull back, especially with the two of us here alone. All day she's been accupying my every thought making it difficult for me to think straight or even act on my own. It even became obvious to the guys of how strange I acted today. Should I make a move? It's something I shouldn't be asking myself because I know I shouldn't let what I'm feeling affect work. Aish... This really isn't me!

We've been standing there for about 15 seconds just staring at each other. It was dark with only the moon light shining down, but I can see her staring with a blank expression on her face and I probably looking like an idiot enjoying the pretty view. If only I knew what she was thinking, then it would probably know if to pull away or continue.

I felt my leg take a step towards her making the gap between us much smaller, then after a two second pause I felt my other leg take a second step removing the gap that separated us. It's as if they were moving on their own and now there was no space between the two of us. We were so close that even air being as thin as it is wouldn't be able to get through.

"Hongki? What are you doing? Why are you...", Mina asked, but I didn't let her finish. I put my index finger on her lips and said, "Shh... Don't say anymore..." And with that, I let myself go.

I couldn't contain myself any longer and so I pulled her onto my arms and hugged her very tightly. It felt really good having her in my arms so tight. I can feel her little self pinned on me not showing the slightest discomfort. I can't help but to notice how thin she is; I can feel her bones from her back, but I can also feel her s pressed against me just slightly under my chest. Omo. My mind is already beginning to wonder off.

I quickly pulled apart after noticing where my thought were wondering off to and I immediately felt her missing body heat. I quickly looked at her and noticed her eyes where wide open in surprised. Seeing such expression on her face, I quickly realized of what I just did. If it wasn't for the fact that she's still a bit drunk, then I probably would have gone for a kiss. But knowing that, I couldn't bring myself to kiss someone innocent while they're drunk.

"Have a goodnight, Mina. I'll see you tomorrow, annyeong.", I said to her while looking at her one last time for the night and left without hearing a response.

Of course she wouldn't say anything after what I just did. I've only known her for one day and I'm acting like such a fool. Just one day! Why in the world am I acting this way? I don't know if to be angry or feel sorry for myself, it's pitiful...

 

-------------------------•●※●•-------------------------

 


This afternoon, the second day of filming our music video is taking place and the day couldn't possibly go any more slower than it already is. Today marks the second day of knowing Mina-ssi and if I'm being honest with myself, I'm actually looking forward to seeing her today. Since we only get to work together for 3 days might as well enjoy the time while I'm with her, right? After we finish filming the music video, I probably won't get another chance to spend time with her so I will enjoy that time. Yeah, I've decided and I will enjoy it, but I can't show it or I'll get it from the guys. They know me too well, better than anyone else and I can't let them see it.


Finally I'm done with everything that was on my schedule, now all that's left is to head to the filming location and shoot for the music video. I'm ashamed to admit this, but I've been looking forward to it the entire day. I head out of our company building and walk towards my car. I had to stay behind for some solo projects I'll be working on so I'll be heading to the location without the other band members. I'm pretty sure they are already there, they all like to be punctual.

I'm driving as fast can be driven without having to break the speed limit; the last thing I need is to get pulled over and get a speeding ticket. Knowing that in a few minutes I'll be able to see Mina's pretty face has me wanting to get to the set as soon as possible. And not only that, but it also has me really looking forward to it that I feel something in my chest. Is it because I'm nervous? Maybe it's for excitement? No, it can't be for any of those things. I never get nervous and my heart doesn't feel like that not even when I'm excited. I really don't know the explanation as to why my heart is beating that much, but the more I think of her the more it beats. The only thing I can do right now is ignore it and get past this feeling.

I pull up to the location and I see the staff running around still setting up the set. Good, that means I actually made it early and from the looks of it I might even have some extra time after I get get changed and have my makeup done. I walk up to our trailer hoping the other guys aren't ready yet. I open the door and as I soon as I walk in I notice that the guys haven't gotten their makeup done. Maybe I'll be able to get a head start and get extra time to look for Mina.

"We'll look who's early today! This is a surprise. We'd thought you'll run late so we decided to just hang out for a while." Jaejin speaks out with a surprise look on his face.

"Well the meetings were short and I was only introduced to some potential work for next year. They will give me more information once our schedule is set" I told them giving them a little white lie. In reality I was the only who ended the meeting short giving the excuse that I was running late to the filming. Yeah, I was that interested in getting here early.

"Mind if I get my makeup done and get dressed first?" I asked the makeup artist assigned for this shoot.

I wanted to get my makeup done first so that I can get into my outfit quickly and see if I can get a chance to speak to Mina-sii before we begin filming. I hope she didn't have a big hangover this morning, although I doubt that she did. She only drank three drinks and didn't get too drunk last night so she should only get a light hangover or none at all.

I was done in about 35 minutes setting a new record. I've never gotten ready that fast for any type of shoot in my entire career. As soon as I was ready, I walk out of the dressing room and and head towards the trailer's door.

"Dude, where are you going? The rest of us haven't finished getting ready." Minhwan stops me before I reach the door.

"Um... I'm going for a walk and going to get a bagel or something light. I didn't get to finish lunch..." I replied trying to sound honest as possible. He caught me completely off guard.

"You? For a walk? Well...okay, make it quick though. We're almost done too." He told me with a suspicious look on his face. Did I not sound convincing?

I walked out heading to the food area to make my excuse credible. To my surprise, Mina is standing by the food table with her manager snacking on some fruit. Wow. She looks...y... She looked really pretty yesterday, but the way she's dressed today... I wouldn't be surprised if I'm drooling.

She has her hair down in curls with her bands swept away revealing her forehead. Her makeup is completely different from yesterday. She has long fake eyelashes with semi thick eyeliner and dark smokey eyeshadow. She is also wearing crimson red lipstick making the shape of her lips visible. As for her clothing, she's wearing a beige fitted Lacey shirt that is heart shaped from her chest with a thin black cardigan over. The cardigan went down the same length as the black leather shorts she was wearing. Those are some really short shorts. She is wearing black see through tights under that didn't help cover her legs at all. Her outfit is simple, yet it makes her look really y. She is also wearing red heels that match her lipstick and makes her legs look even longer. I really hope she's not taller than me with those!

While I'm standing by the door admiring her, I see her turn to my direction and gets surprised. Oh no... I hope she didn't notice the stupid face I had while staring at her. I start to walk towards her and noticed her manager turn around and walks away as soon as she sees me heading towards them. Whew, I'm glad she left so I can talk to her alone.

"Konnichiwa Mina-san." I greeted her in Japanese and bowed. I know she's Japanese so why not greet her in her native language?

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hongki-ssi" Mina greeted back, but in Korean and I can't help but notice her facial expression. She looks like she's being shy?

"Ready to start shooting this afternoon?" I try asking casually while giving her a warm smile.

"Um, yes I'm ready. My makeup was finished early and I'm already in wardrobe..." Mina replied while constantly looking down.

She must feel uncomfortable from last night... I actually wanted to get my makeup down early and get dressed so that I can talk to her about last night. She must think I'm a creep who takes advantage of drunk women. But it's not like is took advantage, all I did was give her a random hug... That's not creepy is it?

"About last night... I'm so-..." I tried to apologize, but he cuts me off.

"Oh no! Don't apologize! I mean...um...you didn't do anything wrong." She explained not knowing where to look.

"I know I don't act wrongly, but it was a totally random action and I probably creeped you out, am I right?" I explained. I wasn't apologizing for the action, but for creeping her out. Last think I want is for her, specially since we're working together, to think I'm some creepy guy who takes advantage of a situation.

"Ah. You didn't creep me out... I did get a little surprised..., but even so it's really okay." Mina said finally looking at me. I can tell she was being honest.

"I'm sorry. But if you accept my apology I will leave you now and will see you in half an hour. Let's do a good job." I say to her and give her a sincere smile.

Knowing that I didn't creep her out makes me feel like if weight has been lifted off my shoulders. And this made me feel better, but I still wonder...did she enjoy the hug as much as I did? Suddenly I'm looking forward to start filming all the more now. I had decided to enjoy the time I'll be spending filming with her and that's what I'm going to do. When I'm around her I start having some weird type of feelings and I tried to suppress them, but might as well enjoy the small amount of time I have with her. After we're done filming I probably won't see her again.

I grab a banana and start heading back to trailer, the guys might be almost done getting ready. I opened the door and I got here in time. They were already done and were siting on the sofa all four often with their phones in their hands.

"What took you? I thought you were only going for a small walk to the lunch room?" Seunghyun said as soon as I walked in with an annoyed look on his face. I couldn't have possibly taken so long.

"Calm down, I was barely gone for 20 minutes." I snapped backs and gave him a smirk. "Since we're all done getting ready, including Mina-ssi, maybe we can start early."

"How do you know Mina is already done?" Minhwan looked at me with suspicious look.

"I ran into her while I went to the lunch room," I said as a matter of fact while peeling y banana, "and may I add, she looked really good."

Suddenly the door flew open and made a loud noise that had us all jump a little. It was the producer that walked in and looked like he was in a rush.

"Boys, there were some quick and small changes and so I made copies of the story board for you. Please take a look at the changes and we will meet out in 20." The producer instructed us. I wonder what changes could have possibly been made?

I grab my copy of the story board and look at it carefully when suddenly something grabs my attention. No way! There is no way they could have added this! Why would they make this major change without letting me know first? I need to talk to the writer ASAP! This can't be. No, I won't let it happen! I won't do this, not in front of everyone for a damn music video.

 

 

 


 

Hi everyone! I'm sorry for taking a long time in updating and making this chapter short, but I was very busy. My work schedule got shifted and I was trying to balance it out while having finals last week, but I'm done with school now so I can spend more time on my story. Sorry again if this chapter was boring and it probably has a lot of spelling and grammar errors, I was trying to hurry and update! I do hope you still continue to follow this story, I plan on making it more interesting.