Chapter One: When I Laid Eyes On Her

The Moment My Heart Started Beating
Chapter ❶ - When I laid eyes on her
 
 
I should say it quickly, "I'm sorry I can't see you anymore. It was great the past few weeks with you, but I'm always busy and it's just not working out. Sorry..." I tried to sound the most sincere possible, but I'm not good at lying. I'm pretty sure she did not buy my excuse not even for a second. I really did try not to make her feel bad. I guess that's just as sincere as my apologizes get.
 
"Busy? Is that really your excuse?! I can totally tell you're so not sorry! You could at least just be honest and tell me that you don't like me anymore!",  she yelled while trying to reach my face.
 
Really? Where does that small thing get her voice from... Aishhh.. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry, but I'm just not interested anymore. It was fun at first, but now I feel obligated and to be honest? I feel a bit bored now", okay now that was my real sincere self speaking. I can just feel her getting angrier by the second.
 
"You! You bastard! Go to hell!" *slap* 
 
She got me right on the face. Wow I can tell she used all her force, but I barely felt it. Or maybe I'm just use to getting slapped... Hah. I'm not that tall, but how did he reach? She's such a short girl..
 
"Okay okay. Can you please leave now? Oh and here I put some of your stuff that you left here in this purse. Think of it as a goodbye present." I handed her a brand new juicy couture purse. It was pretty expensive, but it's a gift for putting up with my breakup. I knew it would end like this...
 
"You jerk!", she stormed out while breaking my blinged out limited edition skull lamp. Jinjja..! She didn't have to do that! It was one of my favorite skull items! "Agh..."
 
Right as she was storming out Jonghoon was walking in with a 'you dumped another girl again?' look on his face. I can even see a small smirk on his face. He didn't like the way I dumped girls, but he's gotten use to it by now that he even finds it somewhat humorous.
 
"Another one to the list? You don't have to end it badly, you know?", he said as he rolled his eyes. "Anyway, I think we should get going, our managers and video producer are waiting for us to reveal our leading lady. We're already really late. Jaejin, Seunghyun and Minhwan are already there so let's go."
 
Ah I almost forgot... Today was the day we start shooting our comeback video. I don't really care who got the role, I'm just glad it wasn't another AOA member. They're great friends to work with, but it's getting predictable.
 
"Okay, okay, I'm all ready. Let's go.. I'm hoping she's not plain looking. I don't want to be stuck with a boring one.", I said while closing the door behind me.
 
"Is that all you are about, looks?", he let out with a sigh while shaking his head. "You'll never find the love of your life with that mentality."
 
Is he seriously scolding me right now?, "Geez, you sound like old man. We're still young, I don't need love in my life. At least not now"
 
 
-------------------------•●※●•-------------------------
 
 
With all that talk, and discussing my dating style on our way I didn't even realize we were there already. I'm surprised I didn't feel the time pass with Jonghoon scolding me.
 
"What took you guys so long? We've been waiting here for almost hour!", Seunghyun yelled from across the set.
 
"Seriously an hour? Don't exaggerate it didn't take us that long to get here. Impatient to see me I see?" I only to make him angry.
 
What's up with him today? He needs a girl ASAP. He seemed to be annoyed that Jonghoon and I are late, but no one else seemed to mind it. Jaejin was cleaning his bass while Minhwan seemed to be having a great conversation with a girl. I wonder who that is? Her back is facing me so I can't tell who she is.
 
As soon as the video producer spotted us he rushed over to Minhwan and comes quickly leading him and the girl to our direction. I wonder...
 
"Ah boys now that you're all finally here I'd like to introduce you to the leading lady for your music video.", he pointed towards the girl.
 
All I can think is...wow... She's the girl I'm going to fall in love with? Jinjjaro??