Chapter Two - Pretty Eyes

The Moment My Heart Started Beating
Chapter ❷ - Pretty eyes
 
 
The girl is beautiful. She is tall with nice long legs. She has pretty big eyes that curve down when she smiles. She also has a cute set of dimples that one stands out more than the other; her charming point. And that smile... She has a nice bright smile, the type that shows all of her teeth. It's weird that I pay attention to that, but she has all of the features I like in a girl. I can't help but to stare at her like a complete idiot.
 
"Annyeonghasseyo, my name is Fujii Mina. It's really nice to meet you all.", she spoke out giving us a big bright smile that left everyone speechless, I myself included. And all five of us replied at the same time, "Annjeonghasseyo.". I was barely able to let sound out of my mouth.
 
"She is a Japanese actress, but can speak Korean fluently as you can tell. She is currently working on a drama so we will have to film the scenes with her first.", the director added, "alright, I'll show you the storyboard and then we can start filming."
 
We each received a copy of the storyboard and as I try to concentrate and gather my thoughts, Minhwan pulls me aside and tells me, "Hongki, this girl is really nice, please don't try anything with her. Alright?".
 
I'm not sure how to react to this, but I feel a little offended, "Ya, what are you talking about?".
 
"I saw the way you looked at her. I've never seen that look on your face before, but it can't be any good... Don't try anything this time, alright? Besides, she's out of your league. Very pretty, nice, and smart. Be professional.", he said pleadingly, but I couldn't help to notice that it seemed more of like a warning.
 
What he said really shocked me. And what surprised me the most is the fact that it seemed as he didn't want me to get close to her. After shooting our music videos I always end up hooking up with the girls, but it surprised me that he doesn't want me to make my way with this girl.
 
While having all of these thoughts, he taps me on the shoulder, nods his head, and heads over to look at the storyboard. This was, weird? I didn't want I think much of it so I just shook it off and walked over to everyone else. I shouldn't be stuck thinking about this when it probably doesn't even mean anything.
 
I look over the storyboard and notice all of the scenes with Fujii Mina. There were a lot of scenes and they all looked pretty intimate. We had discussed this with the write before, but I didn't imagine there would be so many scenes with a lot if skin contact, they look a bit sensual. I have no problem with skin ship, but she's just so beautiful... I look forward to it, but it also makes me feel nervous about it? I need to concentrate.
 
 
-------------------------•●※●•-------------------------
 
 
"Hongki! What are you doing? After caressing her face you quickly turn your head and start walk to away. Don't just stare at her with that blank facial expression", the director sounded very frustrated, "this is the fifth take, do you need a break?"
 
When I stared at her pretty big eyes I felt like if I was casted a spell on and got in her eyes. Why am I acting like this? Even I, myself can't quite understand what's going on... But one thing I know for sure, I can't stop staring at those pretty eyes of hers.
 
"Yes, can we please get a break?", Mina asked the director, "I don't think my facial expressions are strong enough.. Anyone acting opposite of me wouldn't be able to go through well enough. I apologize to everyone."
 
What was that? She apologized for my mistake? I don't understand why she would take the blame like that when it was clearly my doing. Anyone acting apposite of her wouldn't be able to go through? Even so, it sounded like a sincere apology.
 
"That's fine. Everyone, we will take a ten minute break!", the directed shouted and headed to the food table.
 
"What's going on with you, is something wrong?", Jaejin quickly approached me looking concerned, "this really isn't like you."
 
"Ani. I think I'm just a bit tired that's all." I tried to assure them sounding convincing as possible. Even I wasn't completely sure what's going on with me, but I'll get over and try to finish the MV with no problems.
 
"Whatever it is, try to snap out of it. We just began filming Mina's part and we should have things go smoothly. Suppress it and later on you can deal with it.", Seunghyun added sounding professional as always. 
 
 
-------------------------•●※●•-------------------------
 
 
I was finally able to get my mind straight and finished shooting for the day without any problems. Actually everything ran smoothly except for my scenes with pretty eyes (my nickname for Mina). Wait, did I just gave her a nickname? For every interaction I had with her, I couldn't help but to feel a little nervous. Me nervous, hard to believe right? But it was something I couldn't help... I think I'm putting too much thought into it, I need to just relax and stop thinking about today.
 
"So how are you handling it?", Jonghoon asked looking too concentrated on driving, "is it any different from the others?"
 
Different from the others? What could he mean by that? "What are you talking about?" Seriously... What's up with those questions?
 
"I saw the way you looked at her, at Fujii Mina.", this time he turned to face me with no trace of humor on his face, "the last time I saw the same exact expression on your face was when you were with..."
 
"Do not even think about mentioning her name. I don't ever want to talk about her again, you know that. It'll just get me angry.", I immediately stopped him, "past is the past, no need to bring it up."
 
He knows me the best, why is he bringing her up. I really hate sounding like an , but that topic is off limits..
 
 
We've been driving for what seemed to be almost an hour. I took out my phone to check the time and I my surprise it has only been ten minutes. Only ten minutes? It felt like a really long time had passed, I guess I was too deep in my thoughts...
 
"She's really pretty, isn't she.", Jonghoon blurted out. Rather than a question, it sounded more like a statement. In which I agreed with... She really is and more. 
 
"She's beautiful..." I managed to answer, but only coming out as a whisper. "I guess it showed a little that I got immediately attracted to her."
 
"Yeah, it was pretty obvious. Other than the fact that you stared at her almost the entire day, you weren't acting like your normal self at all. You really surprised us all seeing you like that.", he went on. They weren't the only ones who were surprised..
 
"I really surprised myself too. I'm not like this, drooling over a girl. Especially losing my concentration while working all because of a girl.", I tried to sound as calm as I could, this scares me a bit. "I've barely even spoken a word to her... I really need for us to finish shooting our music video as soon as possible..."
 
"Well, having dinner and some drinks with the guys might help you forget about today." Jonghoon said as we were pulling up to a restaurant's parking lot.
 
I sure do hope a drink or two can help me shove this off tonight. I'm probably just overreacting and confused by her beauty. Ottoke?... We got out of the car and started heading towards the restaurant door. With a new and cleared mindset, I will be all better for tomorrow's shoot. But as I was beginning to get back to my normal self, I noticed someone sitting next to Minhwan. What in the world???
 
"Ya! Hongki and Jonghoon are finally here! Come take a seat guys, I'm starving!", Jaejin called out to us. Is this really happening? Why?