An Exo-Mazing Day!

An Exo-Mazing Day!

"Which is you?"asks confused and forgetful Lay.He completely forgets that he used to sneak and see Tao's childhood picture with Exo-M members.Exo are at the living room in the dorm,spending their one day off from their hectic schedule by viewing childhood pictures of each members.Tao's is the one they've been anticipating,since it's hard to woo him to show his childhood picture.

"Lemme give you a hint,Tao loves to climb trees xD"says Chen,trying to troll the forgetful unicorn.

"Waow...what a HELPFUL hint you got there -,-"hisses Sehun.The maknae is the only member who still cant stand of Chen trolls and Chanyeol childishness,even after more than a year.

"Yeah,it's not helpful at all"Chen says while chuckling.Sehun's already about to lose his temper,clearly pissed off with Chen
.
"Hajima!I'm on the rock -.- the boy who climbs the tree is my brother.Now please,dont start another fight again."Tao snaps.He know if he dont do that,they everyone might just see a tall volcano errupt,like always they see whenever Chen neither Chanyeol pick up on Sehun.

"omo...ur soo cute,can I pinch ur cheeks?ur brother is also cute too by the way"Chanyeol says.

"eyyy no way."Avoids Tao.He learns the avoiding technique from Sehun to use it whenever those two dorks make trouble.The whole Exo except for the two themselves with Baekhyun and Xiumin learn the technique,just incase xDD.(Sorry Chen and Yeol's stans,for making they look soo naughty xD).

"ur not running from me,wait,that's not right,ur not running from US"Says Chanyeol while pulling Chen together.They both smirk at each other.

"Another disaster again is about to come,let's just wait for Suho or Kris or maybe their boyfriend to stop'em"facepalms Sehun,as his two hyungs who are now the 'sneaky childish troll duos' chase Tao around the living room.

The other members also face down to the floor waiting for the chase to stop.It always be like this,almost everyday.Tao being chased by the duos,then Suho and Kris come,scolded Chanyeol and Chen,Tao hiding behind the leaders,and settled by the umma and appa of the group call D.O to threat them by not cooking their food.But things is about to be different today.

"No!!Stop!!Listen to your umma here okay??"nags Suho.But then as the umma of the group see those duos are still after Tao,he pulls in Kris,the appa of the group to scold them."Yah you asses!!Stop chasing Tao for god sake!"cried Kris in his miraculously deep voice.

As the duos heard Kris' screaming,they stop chasing Tao,and with that,Tao quickly runs and hides behind Suho and Kris while whining like a baby.Chanyeol and Chen approach the umma and appa of the group and stand in front of them.

"This is what happen when you,umma and appa always pay attention to Tao,and almost neglected the other 9 including us!we wont hear you guys' nag,hahaha!"objected Chanyeol and Chen.They both are right though,Suho and Kris really pampers Tao more than the other 9,and this time,only both of them dared to confess it,without fearing of Kris' dragon explosion.

"What the..hmmm...hey Suho,why dont you call Kyungsoo and help us...you know what I meant right?""Okey"converse the umma and appa of the group.So they call D.O who's making lunch and ask him to help him.Suho whisper their idea to D.O,and the doe eyed goes to the living and shout at Chanyeol and Chen.

"Hey troublemakers,since you guys dont want to hear Suho and Kris,NO DINNER FOR YOU GUYS!!"shouts D.O.That really make the two duos taken aback like always,since they really like his food.But today they quickly fight back using their brilliant idea.

"WE DONT CARE!WE CAN EAT OUTSIDE!"shouted Chanyeol and Chen."YOUR FOOD IS BAD ANYWAYS!"adds Chen,purposely meaning to troll the doe eyed.

"How dare you.."D.O says,tears forming in his eyes.

D.O quickly runs to Kai's room and cry at him,and the duos know they're gonna big in big trouble with that guy.Kris smirks at them while muttering 'you'll gonna get it,asses' loud enough for both of them to hear.In a split of second,Kai appear infront of them,with weeping Kyungsoo on his side.

"Yaa!what had you done to my Baby Dyo?!"yells Kai furiously.He really get on his nerves if anyone hurts his Baby Dyo.

"CHEN JUST SAYS HIS FOOD IS BAD!"shout Chanyeol,attempting to let himself of the hook."BUT I'M JUST TROLLING!YOU GUYS KNOW HOW MUCH I LIKE TO TROLL RIGHT!BUT CHANNIE,YOU ALSO AGREE WITH ME JUST NOW RIGHT?"Chen shouts back,trying to protect himself,while not letting Chanyeol away xDD.

"Ouh yeah.."Kai smirks,not even budge to believe 'em."BAEKHYUN AND XIUMIN!YOUR BOYFRIEND IS SO BAD!!"yells Kai.Then Baekhyun and Xiumin pop out from nowhere and go to their boyfriends.Baekhyun then pinches Chanyeol hardly on the arm while Xiumin smacks Chen on the head.

"Chen!Treat me baozi because you just made Kyungsoo cry!And no trolling!"Xiumin says to Chen."B-but I just treated you one yesterday!"objects Chen."Yah,I dont care,this is a punishment!"The baozi replies.

While that happens,at the same time,BaekYeol couple....

"Chanyeol..let's break up!!"Baekhyun shouts."WHAT?!B-BUT WHY BAEKKIE?!"shout the happy virus back,who's now eyes widen."I cant stand of your attutide anymore!!Do you know how humilliated am I when any Exo members shouts my name when you make a fuss?!"shouts the vocallist,letting all his frustations out.

Chanyeol and Chen are really taken aback of what their boyfriends say,without knowing the two planned to troll them before.


*Flashback*

"BAEKHYUN AND XIUMIN!YOUR BOYFRIEND IS SO BAD!!"shouts Kai.

"Ugh,they've done it again"facepalms Baekhyun.

"Those troublemakers....we really need to give them a punishment."mutter Xiumin.And then,suddenly the baozi got an interesting idea,so he elbows Baekhyun and whispers the idea to him.

"So here's the plan,we go out there to our boyfriend,and you act like you want a break up with Chanyeol,while me,hehehe,I've got a plan for that Chen myself..hahaha...let's troll 'em back"Xiumin's lips forms a smirk while he's whispering that.

"Dont you think it's too much?"asks Baekhyun."Nah,this is nothing compared to what they always done..hahah"reasons Xiumin.So they put their plan into action after that.

*End of flashback*


The baozi and the eyeliner just smirk evilly at each other,while on the other hand,ChenYeol.....

" WHATT?!THIS IS TOO MUCH!!LET'S GO!!"both troublemakers shout,and quickly run outside the house."NO ONE LIKES US,SO WE BETTER JUST GO...GOODBYE EXO FAMILY...SARANGHAE..huhuh"Chen starts to be dramatic,as the both of them run to the roadside,pretending to end their life.

" Goodbye....comeback later for dinner!"The happy and peaceful HunHan couple are watching the both of them,while teasing and waving goodbye to the both of them.Baekhyun and Xiumin then make a new couple named XiuBaek to show that they dont care,while the other dont really care,since they think those duos are just kidding and trying to draw their attention to make them feel sorry.

"Look Channie,it seems they like us really dead,we're just kidding though...sobs sobs"dramatic Chen again fake out a sob."Let's die for real"said Chen while blinking his eye.Chanyeol eyes widen when he heard what the troll said just now."Hey,cool down your eye sockets,it's not we're dying for real,just an act,you understand me right?"explains Chen after he noticed the rapper's face  expression.


"Let's just wait for a vehicle to come,and whisper our ideas,we'll stand in the middle of the road looking like we're really want to end our life,and when the car starts to sreech the tires,we just back off a bit,but not tooo much,like barely near where the car would stop,and when it stop,we'll roll to the sidewalk there,and I happen to have 2 packets of tomato ketchup,so well,pour this over our face,but the smell might just be nasty,are you okay with it?"asks Chen after he finish explaining,to see whether the rapper really understands."Alright!Mission T,.R.O.L.L is up!"Chanyeol nods his head,while a smirk plastered on his face.

So the duos then suddenly spot a car faraway,and quickly run to the driver and tell their plan.It's a girl,that happens to be a big fan of Exo.The girl just agree in excitement,as they handed in an Exo signed album before she could make her decision.So they put their plan into action,meanwhile,Exo....

"WHAT?!DID THEY REALLY?!"exclaim the other 10 member of Exo in the house,as they heard tires sreeching in front of the house,followed by ChenYeol's scream.They quickly run outside the house,only to see Chen and Chanyeol at the roadside with their face full of blood that they didnt know are fake,and a girl acting like shouting for help which is just an act without them knowing.

"Omo,they're dead!Im soo sorry oppa!Exo,Im really sorry,please forgive me!"the girl continued to act,crying and pleading Exo to forgive her for accidentally hit the troublemakerss.

Kris is hugging back crying Suho while both of them feel regret of not doing their job as the umma n appa of the group seriously,Baekhyun on the verge of tears,while there's Xiumin,eye-widen,standing still,not moving an inch.He couldnt believe his troll with Baekhyun would really lead to this.The other members just hang their head low,thinking of their live without ChenYeol naughtiness.Just then...

"PEEK-A-BOO!!HAA,SOO YOU GUYS REALLY CARE ABOUT US AND SCARED WE'RE DEAD HUH?HAAHAHAH"ChenYeol shout in unison.The girl just has gone nowhere.Exo are relieved they're not dead,but still,they're mad at them now for making all of them worried and cried and etc.

"You asses -,-' cant you think of other ways to troll us instead of this??""Yeah,you made ME cry for not absolute reason!"KrisHo scold the troll and the rapper,while pulling their ears hard.The others just stand there,making a '-_-'(<-Idk how to describe this xDD) face.

After that,ChenYeol manage to escape,and run inside the house,hiding in the attic that no one else know were there in their dorm.The other Exo members dont budge to search for them,as they know they're somewhere in the house,while XiuBaek really ignore their boyfriends.When it's night,ChenYeol decide to come out and persuade Xiumin and Baekhyun.


At night~

"Xiumin hyungg....I'm sorry...I promise to treat you a lorry of baozis after this like you want..."Chen apologizes,while showing a hint of trolling and teasing his boyfriend. 

"How dare you tease me...NO,what you've done is too much,I wont forgive you"As if like Xiumin had read his mind,he turns his back to Chen,while closing his eyes and face up the ceiling.

Chen continues apologizing,but Xiumin doesnt budge to care,while beside of their room,BaekYeol...

"Baekkie ahh...ChanChan is sorry....please do forgive this Yoda-eared guy"Chanyeol pictures himself the worst,as he know that's the only way to melt Baekhyun's heart so that he'll forgive him.

"NO,I had enough of you,I cant take it anymore,you and Chen are too much"Baekhyun does the same thing as Xiumin,turning his back,closing his eyes while facing up the ceiling.And Chanyeol also continues to apologie,but just like Chen,he also failed to do so.

And then,there's again HunHan in their room,hearing the drama where ChenYeol tries again and again apologizing to their boyfriends,while XiuBaek are acting like they're still angry,but actually,they dont,they just want to see how sorry their naughty boyfriends are.

"We're not going to be like both pairs,right Sehunnie?It's been an Exo-Mazing day coz of them,hahaha"Luhan asks his boyfriend,while joking about how crazy Exo's free day today had become.

"Uhhh...maybe I'll go to Kai hyung and make SeKai moments"jokes Sehun,making the maknae to earn a slap on the shoulder by Luhan.

"Sehunnie!you how much our fans loves HunHan more than Sekai?besides,have pity on Kyungsoo!"Luhan pouts and Sehun just pinch his cheeks for being so adorable.

"Then you go and make Kyunghan moments,while I make SeKai moments"the maknae smirks playfully,earning another slap by his boyfriend on the head.

"I wont!I'm only for you,Sehunnie,like Kai is only for Kyungsoo!"Luhan tries to give a playful yet still painful shin kick to Sehun,but luckily the taller one managed to escape.Sehun then stuck his tongue out,while Luhan pouts once again for failing to kick his boyfriend.

"But hyung..let's make more OTPs in our group so our fans will ship KyungHan,LayHan,KrisYeol and many mo-"Sehun words was cut,as a the mention of 'KrisYeol',Chanyeol suddenly busts in and said,"KrisYeol?Uhh yeah~~!"The HunHan couple just laugh at the rapper while giving him a why-all-the-sudden-you-busts-into-our-room-at-the-mention-of-KrisYeol look.

"I just forgave you Park Chanyeol,now why are you doing it again?!"Furious Baekhyun now suddenly busts into HunHan's room,shouting at his boyfriend.

"Sorry Baekhyun!"Chanyeol tries to pull Baekhyun into a hug,but Baekhyun pushes Chanyeol away while saying,"N.O!I wont believe you ever again!"for there,starts again the ChanBaek apologizing drama,in HunHan room,but the difference this time is,they both are more to arguing.

"WHATTA HELL ARE YOU GUYS STILL BICKERING IN DA NIGHT,GO AND SLEEP ASSESS!!"sleepy yet furious Kris busts into HunHan's room to see what's making him cant sleep in the middle of the night.HunHan then just ignore the whole situation,they're hitting one another playfully with pillows instead.

"Aeyyo WUSSUP KREASE?!I ship KrisYeol!"Chanyeol stops his apologizing drama,now starting to tease Kris.That really made the leader's dragon mode on,thus screaming,"Stop with ya wussup you ,this story need to end already,so you and ur Baekkie here may leave this couple's room and GO TO SLEEP WILL YA?!".He screams at Chanyeol big ears,as much as he wants this one shot to end(lolol xDD).

"Hey dragon hyung don't be too harsh with my baby Chanyeol!"now it's time for the troll,Chen to appear again,tensing up the whole situation with his troll.HunHan,who cant hold their anger anymore,look up while shouting on top of their lungs,"WHY EVERYTHING NEED TO HAPPEN IN OUR ROOM AUTHOR-NIM,LOOK,OUR ROOM IS PACKED!".They're shouting at the authors(which is no more than me and AhSongYi xD) for making the storyline this mean to them.

"Who cares?" the author,MysteryM replies with a dirty smirk on her face."We don't care"adds the co-author,AhSongYi in a singy-songy tone while stucking her tongue out.

"Heyya authors,i may dunno who you guys are,but WHEN U GUYS ARE GOING TO FINISH THIS STORY,I WANT TO SLEEP!"Flaming Dragon Kris then shouts at the authors,for making him still staying up when he's really sleepy already.

"FINE DRAGON KRIS!WE'LL END THIS STORY SOON,BUT MAKE SURE YOU'LL DO SOME TAORIS MOMENT WITH TAO IF WE HAVE A SEQUEL FOR THIS ONE-SHOT!!"yells author AhSongYi back,slightly pissed off of the one-shot character.

"Yayaya,fine,he's my most beloved Exo member anyways,so,CAN YOU END THE STORY NOW?!"Dragon Kris bursts his flames again at the two,meanie authors.

"Alright alright,we'll end it,hold your flames Kris.But why you even being busybody here at HunHan's room?!Go to your room and sleep with Suho omma!And let BaekYeol fight among themselves!"this time MysteryM is the one who replies to the flaming Dragon,with her dirty smirk plastered on her face again.

"HOW CAN I SLEEP WHEN YOU MAKE THEM BICKER SO LOUD?!"Kris's voice once again boomed in the dorm.Before the authors have a chance to reply back,one of Exo's manager,Manager Lee comes and pounds on the door.

"Oi Exo!what are you guys bickering about inside,the whole building is shaking coz of Kris' dragon shout!Before I open the door,u guys better be in your beds,or the one who wasnt in the bed will have to practice an extra hour tomorrow!"threats the manager.HunHan who are already half asleep  suddenly widen their eyes.Luhan shin-kicked everyone else in the room except for his roommate,quickly shut the door,pull out their blankets and sleep soundly with the maknae.

While on the other hand,BaekYeol and Chen quickly run to their respective rooms,jumps on their beds and sleep.Kris on the other hand,is also running to his room,but as he's running,he didnt see Lay who's just came back from the toilet,is opening the door to his room,so Kris ended up accidentally hit the door and Lay,revealing his boxer a bit from behind(Yes,we took it from the Running Man episode xDD). After quickly apologizing to Lay,he quickly continue running to his room and quickly jumps on the bed,almost crashing  Suho's leg with his strong landing.The manager has already opens the door the time Kris jumps onto his bed,barely saved from Manager Lee's punishment.

-The End-
 


Authors' Note:-

This story is done!
Sorry if we're taking too long to complete this one-shot guys!Both of us were busy,since it's school holidays in our country,so we kids have lots to do xDD.And sorry if you find out this story is too long,bad,unrealistic or something,me and AhSongYi were just fooling around chatting,then we got an idea to make this as a fanfic,so yeah,it may look really unrealistic,so Mianheyo again!About the sequel we mentioned in one of Dragon Kris yelling scene,yes,we'll make one,if many of you guys enjoy this one-shot!And oh!before I forgot,mianhe to any Exostans who were dissapointed on how we made your bias look like, here in this story(like how we made ChenYeol look too naughty,and Kris look too flamy or something,mianhe!)or maybe giving too small parts to your bias,but dont worry,every member have a part here eventhough it's just a small part(like Lay's  part,mianhe again!).

Lastly,do comment what do you think of this story guyz!We accept harsh comments too,so let out you guyz comments down here!AFF wont provide a comment section if it werent for commenting!Also,do subscribe and upvote if you really like this story!

Enjoy!

From,
MysteryM.


I would like to say thousands time of sorry to my unnie because she is the one who write it down.I'm not helping at all *shot by everyone* Sorry unnie!I'm just busy T^T When I read this,I can't stop laughing xD I'm thinking about making a sequel of this story *grins* but of course I'm the one who will write it since my unnie have done a lot on this story T^T We hope you like and enjoy it!! xD

From,
AhSongYi