y...and Soaked.

Awkwardness Apocalypse!

 

***

 

y cologne, a well-ironed shirt, and someone’s black skin-tight jeans the entire Super Junior insisted on him wearing. For the umpteenth time, Yesung angrily noted that nothing in his SM contract mentioned that he was to become a part of not only a group of singers, but a part of a big, loud, overprotective family.

“If she farts, ignore it, or she might slap you-”

“If you go to the restaurant, order something healthy-”

“No, hyung, order tasty junk! I overheard the manager talking about putting us on another diet!”

Shindong’s groan could, Yesung was sure, be heard in the entire neighbourhood. Hyukjae and Donghae weren’t much quieter either.

“It’s a first date, but you might as well kiss her-”

“You’ll tell us all about her when you come back, won’t you, hyung?”

“All right, all right!!! I’m going!!!”

That’s odd… thought Yesung while exiting the dorms. Kyuhyun and Heechul were suddenly nowhere to be seen. It was so weird, Yesung realized in surprise, to have a gathering without their smartass comments.

 

***

 

Halfway towards the restaurant, Yesung was not-so-politely reminded of a simple fact.

Fate hated his guts.

Of course there was a freakin downpour, of course his hair was now a wet mess, of course his white dress shirt was now completely soaked.

To make matters worse (was that even possible???) the mysterious girl was already 20 minutes late!

Chatty hordes of people were squeezing in and out of the overcrowded restaurant. Yesung stood in the rain and pretended to be a wall.

Suddenly, his fav shojo manga popped into his head. Please don’t judge him! He reads it only when he’s bored (or so he claims). In the manga, the male lead was waiting for his date in a y pose, leaning onto a lamppost with an arrogant smirk.

Yeusng smiled. The lamppost across the sidewalk blinked. It didn’t want such a freakin weirdo leaning against it.

But Yesung was suddenly determined to look y. What’s more, Kyuhyun had tried to teach him “DA DEADLY SMIRKZ”. Even though Kyuhyun had laughed his off at Yesung’s pathetic attempts, Yesung thought his smirk was just fine, thank you very much!

However, Yesung’s brilliant plan was interrupted when a body blocked his way.

 

***

Author's note: Thank you, my upvoter! May Onew bless you with an endless supply of chicken!

(...if you actually like eating chicken, that is. O.o)