Three

Maid and Prince (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3

Kai thought he is dreaming. He couldn’t believe that Sulli was standing in front of him. He look really dazed off. While Sulli was really shocked that she is in Kai’s personal mansion. Both of them never know that this fate will lead them here but there’s one thing for sure, both of them were so in love before and the feeling is still there.

“Hello…” Sulli greets while bowing.

“Hi…” Kai greets back and scratches his nape.

Both of them are in a very nervous atmosphere until Kai decide to bring Sulli to the guest room and have tea since it’s still at the noon. “Bring she to the guest room with afternoon tea. I will enter soon.” Kai says. The maid asked Sulli to follow her to the guest room while the other maid straight go to the kitchen and prepare the tea. Kai is going to his room because he can’t content how he feels when Sulli is there.

After a few minutes, Kai comes out from his room and straight go to the guest room. He looks pretty nervous. Kyungsoo was somewhere near Kai and he saw Kai looks very nervous and it is a personality that he never seen before neither his other cousins. Kyungsoo decided to ask Kai.

“Kai, why do you look so…?”

“Huh?”

“I mean, why you’re so nervous? I’ve never seen you like this before even when we were young.”

“Ah… It’s because…”

“Hmm?”

“I’m not sure if I told you before but… I had a crush back at the countryside and she’s here in my mansion. I’m not sure how she get to come in but I guess it’s fate.”

“She’s not your girlfriend?”

“No… Right when I confess to her, my parents come and say that they are bringing me back to city. Which is here. But since she knows my feeling and I just disappear after I confess, that’s why I’m so nervous now.”

“Aigo, Kai. It’s cute to see you like this too sometimes.” Kyungsoo ruffles Kai’s hair.

“Don’t play my hair!” Kai angrily tell Kyungsoo but he thinks that it’s cute, “Calm down, Kai.”

Kai leave Kyungsoo and straight go to the guest room. When he opens the guest room door, he could smell the aromatic rose tea. It’s not Kai’s favorite tea but it is Sulli’s. There are also a few pieces of cakes, cookies and cupcakes. It’s all suit of a girl style of afternoon tea which Kai really hate but since Sulli is here, he don’t even mind if it is a girl style of afternoon tea.

“How have you been, Sulli?” Kai asks after he has a few sips of the tea.

“I’ve been great.” Sulli replies and ask, “How about you?”

“I’ve… been great too.” Kai says in a low voice. “I’m sorry.”

“Why you’re apologizing?” Sulli says in a very surprising sound.

“It’s because… Right after I confess to you, I was dragged right away to here. To this mansion.” Kai says while looking around the guest room.

“…”

Kai brings both of them in an awkward atmosphere because of the title ‘confess’. Kai was thinking for something that can pull this awkwardness away and suddenly he thinks of something.

“Hey Sulli, how do you know I live here and come in here?”

“Excuse me?”

“How did you get in here?”

“Oh, I was following my cousin and I never thought it would be here.”

“ Who’s your cousin? Chen? Suho?”

Sulli cover with palm and giggles, “Who are them?” and Kai just scratches his nape. “My cousin is Kwon Ji Yoon.” Sulli says.

Kai looking at Sulli as he is in shock. A maid’s cousin? That’s all he could think. “Jiyoon’s cousin?”

“Pretty of a surprise right? But she is the best cousin in the world you know! Although she can be pretty strict and don’t let me do the things I want or when I try to act very lady-like, she would stop me. But she really has a soft spot for me.” Sulli says. “I was pretty surprised too when I heard that she is part-timing as a maid when her parents are major in music and acting.” Sulli added.

“The best cousin in the world, huh…?” Kai drinks the tea while thinking of something.

On the other hand, Sehun and Jiyoon were in another guest room too. They were meeting with this new maid and the Yunhee was there too.  The new maid is actually quite of an old lady around her fifty of sixty and this old lady is really good at housework and even cooking. To compare with she, Jiyoon completely lose to the old lady.

“Nice to meet you, young girl.” Says the old lady.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Kwon Ji Yoon.” She says and bow.

“I’m Choi In Hwa.” The old lady says.

“But… Is it okay if we change it without telling young master, Sehun-nim?” Yunhee says with worries.

“It’s okay. He will trust me. Within us cousins, he trust me and Kyungsoo the most. Don’t worry.” Sehun says with no worry.

“But… Jiyoon-ssi is picked by young master himself…”

“Didn’t I told you not to worry? He will definitely trust me and like Inhwa-ssi to help him.”

“But… why are you finding a replacement for Jiyoon-ssi?”

“… You don’t need to know that!” Sehun says in a nervous and shy attitude.

“Sehun-nim is…?” Yunhee teases

Sehun just turned away as Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter