Two

Maid and Prince (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2

Tomorrow at school, it seems that Jiyoon has forgotten something. When she go into the class, she saw Sehun and just remembered that Sehun is one of Kai’s cousins. Sehun is glaring at Jiyoon and Kai is looking at us. Jiyoon couldn’t help but just turn away and sit at her seat and she hope that none of those rich ladies comes to Jiyoon whines and complain. Things just don’t go as she wanted. Lots of those rich ladies surrounds Jiyoon’s seat and started complaining.

Sunmi wanted to help Jiyoon but those girls are very fierce and makes Sunmi scared. Kai wanted to help she too but he don’t want to create any rumors that there are dating or whatever it is. Instead of Kai, Sehun automatically stand up and goes to Jiyoon. He tries hard to get a way in but there are too many girls. Sehun just shout ‘Kai is there!’ all the girls turn and look at Kai. The chances come and Sehun sneak in and grabs Jiyoon’s wrist and run away. Luckily, none of the girls know who is the one shouting and when they turn back, Jiyoon Is gone.

Sehun brings Jiyoon out of the class and went to the school backyard. Both of them are panting and sweating because they just run away from their classroom. Jiyoon is not sure why Sehun helped she to run away but she is thankful to Sehun so that she don’t have to hear those complains from those spoiled rich ladies.  Jiyoon is very happy too since it’s her crush who helped she.

“Thank you…”

“… Why you’re at our mansion yesterday?”

“… I was dragged by Kai to be his personal maid. I just interviewed for the temporarily chef…”

“I’ll try to make Kai to get another maid.”

“Why?”

“Gosh, you like being Kai’s maid so much? Didn’t you see those girls surround you waiting to complain and scold at you? I don’t want to see that commotion everyday.”

“… Okay…”

Both of them return to the classroom as the bell rang. The whole class’ ladies keep staring at Jiyoon and creates an uncomfortable atmosphere that even teacher keep scolding Jiyoon for no reason. It’s finally recess time and Jiyoon straight walk to the cafeteria.

“Jiyoon… I’m sorry that I didn’t help you earlier…”

“It’s okay. I know you’re scared. I’m used to this too during my middle school year. I told you before didn’t I? Those students who get their scores lower than mine, always come to me and said that I was cheating.”

Right at that time, Sehun comes to Jiyoon and Sunmi’s seat and eat lunch together. Sehun sit beside Jiyoon and makes both of them shocked as well as the other students. Sehun’s another 11 cousins were at another table.

“Ah… How I wish I was Sehun. I want to sit beside Jiyoon.” Baekhyun teases.

“You should just eat your lunch with us, Baek.” Suho said.

“But why is he there anyway? He usually always eat lunch together with us.” Xiumin said.

“He told me that he wanted to become friend with Jiyoon, so he go to there.” Luhan said that because he and Sehun’s friendship is very good.

“I wanted to go there too…” Baekhyun said while chewing his food sadly.

“Later at the mansion you’ll see her anyway.” Chanyeol said.

“You’re right!” Baekhyun replies with a bright smile.

At the other side, Sehun just sitting there and eat his food with his poker face on. Lots of girls who wants to surround Jiyoon had a hard time because they don’t want to mess with Sehun when he is with his poker face but actually either he had his poker face on or not, his personality are still sweet and bright. He just put on that face to insist the other not to mess with him. Jiyoon didn’t know until Sunmi tells she. Sunmi attends the same middle school as these 12 boys before the older cousins of Kai graduates from middle school. That’s why Sunmi knows a lot of their stories.

“Why are you… here?” Jiyoon asked.

“To eat lunch.” Sehun replies.

“But… shouldn’t you be eating at there?” Jiyoon points at the table that his 11 cousins are using.

“You don’t like me here?”

“That’s not what I mean…” Jiyoon panics.

Sunmi leans to Jiyoon and whisper, “Don’t you think this is a chance to make Sehun falls for you? Don’t you like Sehun?”

“I do like but…” Jiyoon whisper back.

“Don’t worry. He just put up that face for fun. I told you that I attend the same middle school as him right?

“… Okay.”

“What are you both whispering about?” Sehun interrupts.

“Oh nothing. Girl’s secret you know.” Sunmi jokes with Sehun.

Sehun raises h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter