Chapter15: His Crotch and Stylist

...Trust me. You are Mine...ONLY

Hee Jin’s POV

I was starting to get nervous. Midnight was approaching. I could hear the water fall from the bathroom. Ten minutes has passed since he went to take a shower. He will be coming out soon. I know he doesn’t like me in any way, but he is still...a guy. No. I don’t think he is the person to someone. No. He is a guy!

Two voices were debating inside my head.

. I don’t have any clothes! I can’t even take a shower then!! Ah! crap.

I go into the master bedroom to search for any sort of clothing.

Being in the master bedroom, there was just one door in between us now.

I opened the wardrobe. There were two hotel gowns and four pillows. . I don’t have any spare under garments! Looks like I won’t be taking a shower today. Eww. I feel disgusting.
 


-creeek-
 


The bathroom door squeeked open and out came...

holy mother chucking !!

A completely Kang Min Hyuk walked out of the bathroom. I screamed my lungs out.

His wide eyes turned wider. Ahhh!!



"What the ?!! You ert!!" He screamed
 


"No!! I was just...I mean didn't mean to look at your so completely body!!!" I defended myself.
 


"Well what are you waiting for?!!! Close your eyes and leave!!" He commanded

 

"Don't order me around!" I shouted back, cmpletely forgeting the situation.

"Stop looking at my bloody crotch and LEAVE!!" He roared.

 

Before my mighty ego could defend myself I ran out of the room and into the living room.

Omg. My eyes have been damaged. ㅠ.ㅠ

I slumped onto the sofa. A sigh slipped out of my mouth.

He came out of the room with a towel wrapped around his hips, leaving his upper body....

 

"Must be your lucky day, ert" He grunted



"I am absolutely NOT a ert! And for your f-ing information this is the most R rated day of my life!" I yelled back at him.

"Ha. Not everyone gets to look at Kang Min Hyuk N.A.K.E.D." He spelled
 


"You have completely damaged my eyes!" Furiously I shout at him.
 


"Excuse me? Damage?!" He asks angrily
 


"My bloody eyes aren't anymore. They have been exposed to...your...thingy..AH! Whatever" I respond.
 


"Stop making it so obvious you have never had before." He teased
 


"Stop it. Anyways, we need to shopping tomorrow." I attempt to change the topic

He looks at me as if I am worse than a person with a bird brain.
 


"what?!" I ask him
 


"Tell me you cheated your test into SNU. How could Korea's top uni qualify a stupid person like you?!" He insulted
 


"what's your point Mr. Smart ?" I asked him with my pissed off tone
 


"We can't go out, remeber? Bird brain."

Did that arsehole just call me bird brain?!!
 


"Well, how the hell are you going to get clothes?!" I raised my voice


He smirked at me. That stupid evil smirk.
 


"There are two ways. I can ask my members OR we can buy clothes from the I.N.T.E.R.N.E.T!! Bird brain" He teased



"Firstly. I don't have 'members' to ask help. I only have friends, who you said were not allowed in here. Secondly I'm not some rich brat that can simply afford expensive clothes from the internet. I was sure you knew of my status on money from previous interactions." I replied trying to keep my cool.

He looked at me for a silent second. After his long stare he made out a small grunt.
 


"You owe me so much!!" With that he grabbed his phone from the table and started dialing someone
 


-Hi. I know it's late but you need to do me a favour. Ask..mum...I need her stylist. Tell her stylist to come with two racks of clothes tomorrow-
 


Talking smoothly into the phone, he stumbled on the word mum. I think he has some issues, issues with his parents.

Once he got off the phone he glared at me.
 


"That was my first call to my parents since I was 18. You owe me your life." He muttered

Excuse me?!! Calling your parents is not that hard, well...not hard enough for me to owe my life!!

I was about to rebutt but his cold aura made me stop.
 


"Go take a shower. It will be about the same time when you are done and when she arrives." he ordered

I hated when people ordered me around!! But at this situation I think he knows best and for the first time in my life I am willing to follow someone's orders.