xmas blosssom 1 [CHANGRICK]

birthday rhapsody

cherry blossom in white christmas

 

Christmas was getting close, festivities was shining the streets of Seoul with jingles and bells. Still there was someone who was carving a frown on their face, leaning against the door watching his boyfriend. His impeccably strong boyfriend who decided to lift the Christmas tree all by himself even when yoo changhyun was just beside him staring endlessly.

 

“stop carrying that log and listen to me!”

“choi.jong.hyun”

 

Furious ricky ran ahead of changjo and stood in front of the younger lad who was sighing at the weight he had to bear all to himself with the large tree on top of his shoulder. He gave changhyun a spine chilling stare and moved aside as he walked past the red headed lad. Making ricky even more angry. Then the boy went to the maknae and pulled the tree off changjo. With two hands on his waist, warning the younger lad of his fuming chest.

 

“ya! Am i talking to my dongsaeng or the damn log right now?!”

“both. Happy? And its no log changhyun’ah its our Christmas tree for”

“OUR HOME”

 

With a sharp judgmental gaze jonghyun lifted up the tree once again and walked into the living room where chunji rushed to the young boy, giving him a hand he desperately need. Changjo smiled sweetly at his considerate hyung stood the tree up perfectly. Sweats were running off his forehead like a stream of rivers as his wet skin redden from the tire. Chunji replied maknae’s smile with a welcoming giggle as he ran his hand across changjo’s face, wiping the sweats from going into his eyes and lips. A gesture so gentle that it had looked rather intimate, even to minsoo’s eyes who was mindlessly seating at the couch. Shaking his head as he foretold the future……

 

“mm hmm, changjo’s gonna get it”

 

And just like bang’s words, changhyun came storming in and pushed chunji aside. Glaring at the elder lad, giving him a deathly warning to stay the hell away from his man. Changjo who was shocked just rolled his eyes at his incredibly sensitive boyfriend and walked away, picking up his white towel and heading towards the shower.

 

“ ya yah! Be careful with your manners would you?!”

“im watching you Yoo Chang”

 

Ljoe’s bursting fury at the way ricky had treated his chanhee was reeking across the living room. Standing up and walking towards the two with a deathly electrifying glare, as he took chanhee into his arms and pulling the pretty lad away. The boy was annoyed at ricky for his not-so polite manner but most importantly the sight of chunji ‘helping’ the maknae was making him furious.

Whining changhyun too made his way to his room which was shared with changjo. Waiting earnestly for his boyfriend to finish his shower as he scrolls down his phone which was filled with jonghyun’s pictures and selcas that they took together. Sighing at some of the perfect picture of jonghyun as his lips started to twitch.

 

“aishh this pabbo, even if you forget….. you should at least…”

“make it up you stupid dummy pabbo 4d alien aishhhhh!! Listen to me at least”

 

“listen to what?”

 

Shocked, the elder lad threw his smartphone across the floor as it sled right before jong’s toe. On the screen, It was a topless picture of the maknae holding a mike on the stage. Teasing the fans as his casual fanservice. 

 

And just as y as the picture the maknae was not wearing anything beside the short towel wrapping snugly on his lean waist with his wet dripping hair pulled back, enhancing his beautiful features as the drops of warm water was trailing down his chest and making a faint track across the boy’s chiseled abs. Gulping down, changhyun’s eyes widen at the sight as his mind fought hard so that his gaze would avert itself elsewhere and not be gawking at the gorgeous younger.

 

Slightly shaking his cute head, ricky pouted and laid down grumbling his way under the fluffy blanket when he felt a warm skin lithering around his tummy. Then warmth spread wider, he could feel changjo’s whole chest glued tight on his back. The thumping of jjong’s heart was clear and surely it had made his beat 10x faster, a deep smile carved perfectly on his milky white skin.

 

Obviously, the boy’s heart cooled down the moment their skin touched.

“ya, bear. How is it you’re so warm even after a cold shower?”

“pfft…… cuz u make me hot, ricky….yahh”

 

Jonghyun whispered so low that it was almost a heavy gasp. And just like that the elder could feel himself froze as his white milky skin flushes with red passionate love. The tight backhug, the fact that changjo was perfectly unless for the towel and the hot breath grazing against the back nape of his neck. He can feel air thinning each heavy pant.

 

But it doesn’t change the fact that jonghyun forgot his birthday a few months ago. No. Worse was the fact that he had spent that day with a pretty lady, in the studio dancing and grinding against each other.

 

That image that flashed through his mind was like a fast-acting poison as his hot body boiled down with anger. He shuffled and hastily rustled his way out of changjo’s embrace. The boy pouted and frowned so bad the moment choi saw ricky’s face, the first thing that ran across his mind was…..

 

“pfftt….. kimchee”

 

Laughing and rolling across the bed until his neat towel was undone and everything was hanging bare. Ricky’s eyelids opened so wide his eyeballs could roll out any moment as he chuckled teasingly at the maknae. Changjo’s face was so red, it looked like someone had smeared red chilli paste on it as he quickly wrapped himself with the towel again. But ricky’s face darkened again right after.

 

The boy was wounded and no matter what jonghyun does, it cannot cover the bleeding cuts he has within his chest. He had enough. Changjo non-existing excuse and his feigned ignorance, changhyun was fed up with all of it. It had felt like he was the only one trying.

So with a drop of tear staining his cheeks, he grabbed his jacket and headed outside.

He needed air and time to heal. Lots of it.