Until You're Legal ~~ [CHUNJOE]

birthday rhapsody

“Yah byung hun! Can you please turn that off, someone’s trying to sleep here!!”

“WAE?!! Just stuff your damn ears then”

 

Chunji’s frown quickly turned into rage as he banged joe’s door, slamming it open against the wall. He was not kidding, the hectic schedules and the painful consecutive all-nighter made the boy go insane. When the sight inside the room made him go speechless….

 

“ bb…byung… isn’t that…. YADONG?!!!”

 

Byung’s flustered red face immediately confirmed it as the boy hastily snaps his laptop close and away from chani’s eyes. Then the blonde haired boy stood up, wincing and shuddering while he kept his eyes locked on the floor. Embarrassment and guilt were overwhelming byung’s tiny heart.

 

“i..its seriously not what … you’re thinking… I accidently clicked on a link.. ss..so”

 

Red flushed ears, shuddered small shoulders and byung’s bangs sweeping across the boy’s upper eyelids plus his stammering made the boy looked so innocent, chani’s flaming heart instantly cooled down and bloomed with fluffy feelings. “Ah~ that’s why the music is so loud…..pfft this pabbo”

 

Chani smiled devilishly as he walked dangerously close to byung hun, completely cornering the petite young lad with his long lean arms placed on the table. Looking straight into ljoe’s eyes the boy smirked and moved his wet cherry lips near byung and whispered.

 

“ byunghoney~ ur not legal yet…. Remember that okay… later when you debut…”

“maybe… I can show you more <3 “

 

Cold chills ran over joe’s spine as he listened to chani’s hoarse voice so near to his ears. And he honestly was going insane from the elder’s hot breathe on his earlobe, so much that his already tight pants felt like they could burst open. Biting his lips, trembling byung held his breathe and kept his stance because if he flinched the elder would surely love it and do more.

 

“ just a lil bit moreee~ two weeks? Then you’ll be 19 and…..”

“legal~ <3”

“hehe….”

 

Obviously byung was already nineteen, it just his late birthday that was making his age somewhat unofficial. And chunji loved the fact that he could tease the younger boy, it gave him a sense of authority of ljoe who was considered the gangster in the group. Apparently that sense of conviction is supported by byung’s timid and innocent reaction which made it more interesting for the slightly elder lad.

 

Leaving with a mischievous giggle chunji was sure he had made ljoe go partially insane.

 

Three week passed and their grueling practices were over and teen top finally made their debut. It was a perfectly successful debut indeed as their fans were increasing by the day. However the fact that they were finally an idol didn’t make much different to chanhee as byunghun never seemed to get close to him anymore. Ever since that incident, ljoe kept avoiding the elder. Dodging each sensed gaze and eye contact, keeping silent at every moment they were alone together.

 

It was either the blonde lad was preoccupied with his gadgets or he would just sleep.

 

And it made chanhee feel bad, how can he not? Byunghun is someone dear to him. Not being able to talk to the only boy who understood chanhee better than himself made chunji’s day feel heavy and packed, suffocating even for the pretty lad.

 

He was getting uneasy by each passing day. Then on byung’s birthday, like usual a camera followed them like a gum, capturing each moment. But something the camera man never noticed was the distance joe had keep from chunji when he used to so close and the sad short peek chunji would give the birthday boy.

 

Then after the birthday bash they head back to their small dorm. Byung didn’t even bother opening the gift and he never spared a look at the cake. The boy was indeed tired and drained, he didn’t even have the energy to even walk. And s understand how the boy was acting. Accept…

 

“ byunggie, look at this!! They gave you a friggin branded watch!!”

“uh… okay.”

“ Ya Ya! See this! Omg they sent you meat~ cmon and have some!! Joe!!”

“ aishh! Leave me alone hyung!”

 

Chunji’s heart shook like a box of popcorns falling out. Ljoe had never been so rough, not even the slightest anger was ever shown to chanhee until that day. Chanhee was so shocked his bright round eyes started to dwell with tears. Anger and sadness blended too well for him to even comprehend his own emotions. But one thing he was so sure of, he was wrong.

 

He should have never tease byung in the first place……….

 

Then the elder boy turned away quietly and walked inside his room. The chanhee stuffed his ears with his mp3 and started to ignore the world, reality was just too bitter for him at the moment. Then he heard his door creaked and footsteps getting louder…….

 

It was 12 am and no one, for surely no one was awake.

Chunji shut his eyes close and pulled the covers over his ears and tried to sleep. When he felt a warm sensation gliding on his firm thighs, teasing patches of his bear skin and sending the boy cold shivers. The elder was taken aback but he kept silent. Then the hand tugged chani’s tight boxers pulling it slightly below his waist, revealing his pelvic bone.

 

Then his covers were pulled down too, revealing his ears when he felt hot breath on his earlobes and jaw making the boy goes frantic. The breath was heavy and fast when a familiar voice whispered to him something that made his boxers feel so tight, it might rip.

 

“chani’ah …. Im legal now.”

“ don’t you have something to show me now?”

 

Chani’s scared face slowly turned in a lusty smirk as ljoe silently closed the door. Making his first day of being legal into something slightly pleasurable guilt.