The Dare

B*tch Without Jerk
Kinda a short upadate, sorry.
 
"Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! MY INNOCENT LIPS" Lay exclaimed after being shocked for a minute.
 
"THAT IS MY FIRST KISS DAMN IIIIITTT! My first kiss is with a boy...! I imagined my first kiss to be with a pretty girl, sitting under the tree, on the mountain with a nice view" Lay sobbed.
 
"Hmm.. Almost the same, If only Luhan's hair is longer and if you put a tree where you kissed just now, your imaginary first kiss come true. All you have to do is imagine this rooftop is a mountain" Minjoo said cheerfully and everyone is looking at her with 'Are-you-kidding-me' face.
 
She let out a awkward laugh, "Or maybe no.."
 
"Hey! It's not my fault! Its Sangmi's fault. I'm just following what she said" Luhan protest
 
"Its not my fault! Its your fault for being so gullible. And I just give you a peck but you kissed him passionately. Maybe you even used you tongue" Sangmi talk back. And they start to argued.
 
"GUYS! STOP IT!" the leader of GZB, Nami, tried to stop them.
Suho stepped between them, "GU-" Wrong move, he only got punched by both of them.
 
"OOOOWWWWW" Suho whined.
 
The rooftop is noisy by Sangmin and Luhan's arguing, Lay and Suho's whining and the others trying to stop them. Only one girl is standing looking at them emotionlessly, which is Sangmi's sister, SooGn.
 
-SooGn P.O.V-
 
"You are such a b*tch!!!!" -Luhan
"Im proud to be a b*tch. So what Jerk?!!" -Sangmi
"Maaaah handsome faaacceee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -Suho
"Maaahh lipssss!!!!" -Lay
"No girls wants meh with this faaaaaaceeeee" -Suho
 
 
"Aish, this is annoying" I cross my arm.
 
Inhale... Exhale.... Inhale.... Exhale... Inhale... Exhale... Inhale... Exhale... Sigh
 
"SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I let out my high pitch scream. Everyone covers their ears and everyone is feeling dizzy of it.
Heh! Serve you right!
 
"You, new boy! Your name is Zhang XiYing ryte?! Do you want me to bang your head until you forgot your first kiss with Luhan? Or do you want me to kiss you so you can get over it?!!!" I said while giving the coldest glare ever in the world.
 
"Suho oppa! You are the leader, cant you stand of 2 punches? Come oon! Be a MAN bro! Or do you want me to punch you too???" I punch him lightly on his arm.
 
"Now now now, Luhan right?" I turned to Luhan and observed him from up to down, down to up, side to side. Luhan gulped and bow, "Yes!"
 
My serious face then turn to a happy face, "Omonaaa! You are jjang! No one ever talk back to Sangmi unnie! ^3^ The fangirls are correct, you are so cute like unicoooorrrrn" I hugged him.
 
"Yah yah yah! First Luhan dumped me now you want to dump me too?!" Sehun separate me from Luhan.
 
"You make it sound like we're couple" I said.
 
Sehun pout, "You always adore me, now you like Luhan more than me, UNFAIR!!!"
 
Sehun-ah...... Are you trying to make me feel bad? If you are, you success Oh Sehun
 
"Im gonna cry in the dark corner!!" Sehun then go to the corner.
 
"Aigoo" I sigh.
 
I really feel bad now.
 
"Looks like you have a baby to look after at" Nami said to me and glance at Sehun who is sobbing.
 
I look worrily at Sehun and was about to go to him but was stopped by Minyoung.
 
"Unnie, I will take care of that kid, you just take care of the rest" Minyoung said.
 
I look at Minyoung comforting Sehun.
Why do I feel....... jealous?
 
==========================================================================================================================================================
 
"WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?!!!" Steph shout.
 
"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" all of us run to Steph.
 
"Lets play by pair! You must do the dare together with you partner" Steph said
 
"Im with you Steph!" Ara said quickly
 
"As always"
 
The pairs:
Steph ---> Ara
Nami ----> Minjoo
Sehun ---> Minyoung
Chanyeol -> Baekhyun
D.O ------> Kai
SooGn ----> Lay
Luhan -----> Sangmi
 
"Okay we're done!" Nami said.
 
"How did I end up being with you" Sangmi glared at Luhan.
 
Ignoring Sangmi's complaint, Luhan said, "Ummm... guys... we forgot someone again...." and automatically, everyone look at the forever alone Suho who is going out of the door.
 
"Dont mind him....... I will just give him lollipop, after we finish this game ofcourse" Chanyeol said cheerfully.
 
We start the game, when is it Sangmi and Luhan's turn
 
"Hmmm..... Lemme think first" Sehun closed his eyes and you can see imaginary loading sign above his head.
 
Loading 1%.......
Loading 1%.......
Loading 1%.......
 
Everyone is waiting boringly for a few minutes until he spoke up again.
 
"You both see the small tree over there?" Sehun asked
 
"Of course"
 
"I dare you both to date and act like real couple until all of the leaves fall down. We will arrange your dates and we will always follow you, secretly" Sehun grinned.
 
"Nice one!!!" D.O high five with him
 
"How many days does it takes for the leaves to fall?" Luhan asked
 
"Depends" Gn answered
 
Luhan look at Sangmi and smirked, "Deal"
 
Sangmi raised her eyebrow and smirked, "Easy Peasy lemon squizzy"
 
This is gonna be fun. They both though