Forever Alone + Welcome Kiss

B*tch Without Jerk
Italic means what that person said in his/her mind
Purple word is author's note
 
A limousine came to the sight of the students of Epik Highschool. It stopped right in front of the entrance, sequels can be heard as 7 boys went out of the car one by one, Suho..D.O...Baekhyun...Chanyeol..Kai...Sehun.. and the last but not least, Luhan.
 
"Oh? Who is that deer-looking boy?"
"Is that the new kingka?!"
"Omona! He's so cuutteeee!!"
"Kyaaaa!!!!!!"
 
Luhan sigh in relief as they escaped from the crowd, he is not used to loud noises yet.
"Dont worry hyung~ I'm always here if you need me" Sehun said as he put his arm around Luhan's shoulder.
"Eww~ So cheesy" D.O rolled his eyes.
"Why? Are you jealous? Lemme hug you then" Kai said and tried to hug D.O but only being pushed roughly by him.
"Derp....DONT" Baekhyun look horrifiedly at Chanyeol who looked at him creepyly. Chanyeol creepy smile become bigger and bigger as he walk closer to Baekhyun and BAM!! Baekhyun is being squeeze by the giant's hug.
"Owh yea.... We forgot about someone" Luhan said. All of them look at the leader Suho who have a 'forever alone' face.
 
======================================================================
 
"Luhannie! Your class is over there, ours is at the end of the hallway" D.O said.
"I-I'm alone??!" Luhan ask in shock.
"Well yeah, dont worry, EXO-M will be your classmates when they arrived to Korea soon, Lay will start schooling tomorrow ryte?" Baekhyun said.
Luhan nod. "Well then, he will be your classmate" continued Baekhyun.
"Its better to be alone in the class for a while than forever alone like me" Suho said gloomyly
"We already said sorrryyyyyyy T.T" EXO-K and Luhan cried.
"Is anyone talking to me?" Suho said as he look around and pretending that the others are invisible.
"Ahh, I guess Im just hearing things, no one wants to talk with forever alone boy anyway" he said again and walked away.
They could only sigh.
 
======================================================================
 
-Luhan P.O.V-
"Kya~ The new kingka is so cute~"
"I want to pinch his cheek!"
 
Please no.... Just pinch Xiumin's cheek, I dont care about him.
I said in my mind as I sit there awkwardly while most of my classmates are looking at me. After I introduced myself as the new student and new kingka, the girls just cant stop looking at me. Well I know im cute, but hey, I need some privacy you know?
 
Luckily, the girl beside me is not like them. Whats her name again? Sangmo? Songmo? Songmi? Aish molla
 
"Choi Sangmi where is your homework?" the teacher ask the girl beside me.
Oh yea, its Sangmi.
"The homework is boring to do. Its so ing easy" she answered straightfully.
"I know you are smart Miss.Choi, you are rich and is the queenka in this school, but that doesnt make me scared of you" the teacher said unconfidently.
"I'm not scared of you either and I have no intention to make you scared of me. But... if you are not scared of me, why are you so nervous facing me right now?" she smirked.
Wow, I like this kid.
"Until when are you gonna behave like this Miss.Choi?! Cant you be more like your friends?! They are kind and obedient!"
 
Then a girl raised her hand, "Songsaenim, i'm not obedient"
"Shut up Minjoo-ahhhh~" the girl beside her close .
The teacher's face now is red as tomato.
"How did your parents raise you?! How could they even stand raising a spoiled brat like you?!"
"SHUT THE UP B*TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sangmi said as she kicked the table until it flew to the teacher, luckily, she avoid it or else she need to have plastic surgery. Oh wait, I think she already have plastic surgery. Its so obvious duh.
This Sangmi girl is AWESOME!!! and scary
 
"What just happend?" a girl with messy hair and sleepy eyes said. Well I guess, she just woke up. (P/S: Yes, its GZB Maknae, Minyoung)
 
======================================================================
 
-Luhan P.O.V-
 
"Choi Sangmi, since you dont have anything to do why dont you take the new boy around the school?" our math teacher said.
"Sure" she stand up "Let's go".
M-ME?
 
"Well as you can see, all the doors are labelled so theres no need to tell you ryte?" Sangmi said and I just nod like an obediant puppy.
"And this is the door to the rooftop" she open the door.
"wahhhhh~!" My mouth is wide open
"Beatiful heh? The view is nice, there's garden too and mini cafe, the cafe is only for queenka and kingkas, normal people aren't allowed to go here" she explained
"Oooooooh~ Cool" 
Then we sit down at the chair while enjoying the view.
 
"Why do you move to Korea?" Sangmi asked out of blue.
"Why do you think so?" I answered playfully only to received a glare from her.
"Well, me and my friends used to be friends with EXO-K ever since we were kids,  but due to our parents' business we have to be separate, some goes to China, like me. But now, since we can take care of ourself, we have approval from our parents to go back to Korea and reunite!!!" He talk in one breathe while grinning.
"Bu-"
"Oh oh! And we have similar group names! The K from EXO-K means Korea, since some of us lives in China and we speak Mandarin, we named our group EXO-M"
"Wh-"
"At first our pabo duizhang decided to make it as EXO-C but it sound weird, so Tao, our maknae come out with EXO-M, it sounds nice so all of us agree"
"He-"
"Oh! If you dont know who is Kris, he is our leader, he act cool but actually he is clumsy, weird and stupid. His drawing is so horible and he can spea-"
"OKAY ENOUGH ENOUGH" she said loudly
"I regret start talking with you if I know you are this talkative" she roll her eyes.
 
"Owh by the way" Sangmi look at me and smirk ily.
"Welcome to Epik Highschool" she winked and peck my lips.
"What are you doing??????" I asked. Well, that is not my first kiss but it was so sudden.
 
-Sangmi P.O.V-
 
"Thats the tradition in this school, welcoming new students by kissing" I smirk
"Owh, then is that girl welcoming the teacher? Or the teacher welcoming the girl" He pointed to a school girl kissing a teacher, well, a handsome teacher to be exact.
I hesistate, "..Uh.. Yeah?"
Is he that innocent? Aigoo
 
-THE NEXT DAY-
-At the rooftop cafe-
 
"Layyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~!!!!!!!!!!!" Luhan scream as he hug Lay.
"I miss youuuuuuu! T.T" he continued.
 
"Did you eat something wrong?" Lay said emotionlessly.
"Aish, you ruin our bromance" Luhan pushed Lay.
"But anyway, welcome to Epik Highschool~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Luhan kiss Lay.
 
"Oh....My....God..."
 
There are EXO and GZB standing at the door with wide eyes.
 
"What are you doing Luhan?" Kai said in disbelief.
"Sangmi said its a tradition here to welcome new students with a kiss" Luhan said innocent.
"You know that......when I said that...... I'm just joking right?" Sangmi said.