chapter 4

untitled

after finishing the food esp. the ice cream(haha)u toast drink w/ ssul. u drank it all and te sounds gone wild. It's time for the dance.most of te ppl were runnin towards the dancfloor and started dancin crazily. ssul was sayin sth 2u but then u cant understand him cos u feel weary and uncomfortable all of a sudden. Then the 2 popular grls appeared frm nowhere and asked ssul to come w/ them 2 te dancfloor. they both grab his arm and pulled him straight through the crowd. "sori i need to go back to her" ssul said. in the meantime, erika and rikki were already dancin. Rikki caught sight of u thinkin tht u were watchin them happily dancin but he saw u w/ ur face down on top of the table. "Wtf! u should be seein me w/ erika dancin 2gether and needs to be jealous for god's sake but u jst sit there and wat?! U wanna sleep te whole nght? This is acq party not a sleepover one." rikki said to himself. He cant resists u so he went to wer u r and he felt already tht there's sth wrong w/ u. but cos of his pride he only said "wer's ur date? geez he left u." u ddnt answered. He poked u but still nthgoin back to ssul's situation, as ssul was abt 2 go back to wer jy is, he saw no one sittin to wer they wer seated b4. "wer could jy be?" he looked everywer but no sign of her then decided to txt her. Ssul was abt to leave the party wen he saw ahmey staring blankly into space. Ssul walked towards her and ahmey blurted out these words "im angry. im sad. i shouldnt even attended here" "Ahmey." ssul said w/ his soft voice then patted her. (blue) ssul looked at ahmey sadly then looked onto wer ahmey was lookin at. Ssul then realized tht ahmey was lookin a bit angry and a bit sad at Erika. Ssul and ahmey wer lookin at erika then ssul asked for clarification "it's abt J again, right?..ssul asked for clarification. There's a long pause../sigh/ ..then she answered " yes "

"Rikki poke jy a few times but jy was still lying there and he decide to Start shaking her (how the do you phrase this?)but jy was still unconcious and he Start calling out her name but still no response He got no choice but to carry her out of the party.He brought her out to a bench outside of the venue and went back in to bring a glass of water for her " "rikki come back with the glass of water and he put jy's head on his shoulder(no idea how to phrase it) while he feed her the water.after a few minutes of calling her name and waking her up ,jy finally regain her concious.she was shock as to why is she lying on rikki's shoulder.she immediately sit up straight and said "omg!!!what are you trying to do?????why am i out here with you?what are you trying to do to me???? rikki was shock and said "excuse me !!!if it wasn't me i think you are still lying unconciously inside there." "

"really?you didn't plan to do anything funny right?O.o said jy

obviously no..omgoshhhh what can i do to you ????said rikki"

-jy pov-

oh gosh..this man looks 10x more attractive from this angle..omg..and he smells good too.wait..what am i thinking about???im suppose to hate him..omgomgomg..dumb jy dumb..what are you thinking???you're suppose to hate him not fall for him .

-end of pov-

-back to the scene -

"hey im talking to you !!! why are you staring at me??"said rikki

"what!?who says im staring at you?im staring at the tree behind you.how thick-skinned can you be to say im staring at you "said jy

"whatever it is are you feeling better now?"said rikki

"not really ..my head still kinda hurts and i really dont know what had happened just now.i drank a glass of drink and the next thing i know im out here beside you"said jy

"maybe your drink got spike by someone?your hater?"said rikki

"maybe...but i didnt do anything why do i even have hater?that's weird."said jy

"how would i know why you have haters..you're so funny. just stop talking and rest..you're so noisy.lie on my shoulder and rest now (pointing to his shoulder while talking)"said rikki

"why do i have to lie on your shoulder?i dont want!!!"said jy

"just lie on it..omg!!!so many girls are queuing up for a chance to lie on my shoulder and now you got a chance to .stop rejecting it(pull jy close to her and make her lie on his shoulder)."

"okok..annoying man "said jy

didn't did they know there's a group of girls standing at the far end watching them. and jy will be in deep trouble when she go back to school