chapter 2

untitled

From the info you get from candy,ssul can be found in the piano room.

after school u got the info tht he'll be at the AL rum for the rest of the day cos he's incharged in the designs for the acq. party.

So u kncked the door of that rum...You slowly open the door and peek into the room.

And said "is there anyone here "You saw ssul sitting at one of the corner in the room painting and he look up when he heard someone knock on the door Wen u observed the painting.. It's a boy and a grl kissing each other in a paradise pffffttt

"hey..it's u again.. Miss..?" "it's jingyi..uhm jy.." u smiled at him and he smiled back.And he said "is there anything I can help you with?"but u frowned a bit after cos the grl inthe painting looks exactly like teacher yue

So you asked him Who is that girl amd the boy in his painting.

He gave u a confused look but in the end answered "i dunno" u answered to his question..

"i..uhm..i knw we jst met..and i jst wan a favor frm u.." "Umm..you know the acq party is nearing so I would like to ask if you can be my date on during the party? "

"Is tht the favor?! u r askin too mush" (baffled)" give me a valid reason why"

"Because I can't find anyone That's suitable "

"but we jst met..it's fast..my date is ma lil sister, amanda" ssul said..

Then u begin to worry"is everything ok?" ssul asked. "no" and u explained everything to him why u wan a favor frm him.

He understand completely and said " i'll try to be your date then" And you said "thank you so much "And happily walk out of the room.

He grinned at u and said "u r welcome"On the way out U saw amanda. And said"umm I just told your brother about the party "

"And he said he will try to be my date during the party "

"I have my reason"

"dun worry after tht i'll never try to contact him again. pls understand. " said jy then walks away

"Stop""What's your reason"but in jy's mind it's different..

She dun mean her wordsCos jy is startin to admire ssul in terms of his painting

-Pov -

I'll make him mine Jy said

"i cant tell u for now" "hmpt!! U will not make him urs..ma oppa will not like u"

"What makes you so Sure I can't make him mine "Amanda replied "

cos i will not make that happen"

"I'll prove it to u"

"Excuse me little girl.. it's not up to you whether I can male him mine or not "

U two parted ways alreadyyyyyyyYou heard screaming again

-pov-

Who the hell is screaming again

And you saw one group of girls running pass you

"What the hell is going on again "and Start walking towards the direction where the girls are running you saw rikki holding hands with a girl named____ from the crowdand girls crowding around him gossipingThat girl is named...Erika.

The girls went crazy to sobbing XDU strangely felt sad in ur heart.. U dunno why.. And u shouldnt be.. stood there and got bump by people again.

U know u shouldnt be but deep inside u there's something weally bugging uu closed ur eyes for a sec then wen u opened it again..

u saw ssul standing infront of u smilingand you said

"why are you smiling?"

"cos u r weird..why are you standing in the middle of the campus w/ ya eyes closed?"ssul said ththe chuckles.. And u turned red

"do you have a problem with me doing that?"he giggled again

He jst replied u with his grin.."yknw, i find u interesting..u r different to the other girls"

"what makes me different ???" "wat makes u think that?!" jy asked.

"u r way too funny and clumsy? That's cute enough for me" ssul replied

"are you out of my mind????"Ur heart beats fasts after u said tht..u thought he has some mutual feelins for u but he blurted out the words......."I like you already..as a friend"

"okay..so is that a good thing?"

He answered you with his confused lookthen u changed the topic abt the acq party..

U dun wanna be too showy at first "nevermind ..i need to go back to classlesson is starting soon "

Then the lesssooon is abt...... ....arts!!

"sitting there almost dozing off and you heard mumbling"

"looking around but still cant find where the mumbling is from " then u look at one corner and u see rikki and erika _____ they r not listening to teacher yue.. Instead the murmur

-pov -

that couple again

actually rikki was jst using erika cos he was angry wen jy said she already has a date everyone's eyes are on them instead of the teacher

/acting like i didnt see anything ,i continue listening to what the gteacher is talking about/

then ssul stands outside the door and asked teacher yue if he could come in to the class u noticed tht instead teacher u be mad at him.. She just said go inside now and have a sit *be mad at him cos he is late teacher say yes and ssul entered the class gaining attention as he walk in to find a seat

"omgahh there is weally something goin on between the two "

u suspiciously said to urself he took a sit beside you and start giggling again he giggles again..

and u look at him. Unknowingly, u were startin to smile a bit. U ddnt realized tht both of u giggles for no reason. T.Yue called only jy's name and said to be quiet. Jy was startled and Tyue called her to go infront and asked u to draw a caricature of 'mona lisa' U know to urself tht u r not a good artist U hated arts cos u dunno how to drw professionally. ur hands started to shake holdin the whiteboard marker.

Tyue stared at u w/ crossed brows "What are you waiting for?Start drawing.

U know to urself tht u r not a good artist U hated arts cos u dunno how to drw professionally. ur hands started to shake holdin the whiteboard marker. Tyue stared at u w/ crossed brows "What are you waiting for?Start drawing "said t.yue "

Well teacher to be very honest I don't think I can draw " "do it or else there's a consequence" tyue said. "i cant ><" u felt embarrassed and u wanted to go to the toilet or sth..then a second later.. Rikki and ssul ddnt hesitate to raised their hands ... at the same time! "i wanted to volunteer" they said.both young men looked each *at each other =~= the whole class looked at them w/ astonishment.

"What's going on O.O OMGOSH " u can see tyue was a bit angry.

"sit down both of u" and at the end of the lesson..

uve drew mona lisa as best as u can and it turned out to be ..i dunno XD "Getting embarrassed in front of everyone " then they gave u the nickname 'mona lisa' XD and slowly went back to your seat she gave u all an assignment and then the bell rang a couple of mins. u saw ssul went straight to tyue..u feel tht he was consoling her You put your head on the table in embarrassment And you heard a knock on your table.you look up and was shock.. It was rikki Who was standing by your table .

"if you're gonna laugh at me.. you can laugh tho"You said

"Who say I was going to laugh at you?"

"wer is your girl? U wer not with her? Erika is her name right?" jy asked. "jealous?" rikki replied

"What!? NOoooo Who say I'm jealous " "Well, judging from your expression you seems like you're jealous. /Smirk /"

she's turning so red tht she ran out frm the rum..and decided to go to the library for the art class assignment Wen jy was scan for an area to sit down, she saw a girl crying She's all alone and u decided to sit with her the grl looked at u and said sorry.. "nono..im sorry to bother u but i jst cant leave someone i see cryin" jy said "oh i see." she gave u a smile and said "btw, im..........Ahmey"

u shaked hands w/ her and asked why she's cryin..she felt already a connection to u..and she blurted out.."one-sided love" Ahmey handed u a picture of a boy..he's a good-lookin guy u said to urself "He's name is J. It's hard to explain but i like him ever since i met him but..." ahmey said to jy u try to console her and said tht everything will be alright But u r curious about the reason.. Cos ahmey ddnt finish her sentence Theara said she will be going now. You said to her if something wrong happened again don't hesitate to bother or talk to me.

Then jy did the assignment and head towards the AL Rum to see ssul Jy saw ssul kissed teacher yue's cheeks Jy was shocked tht her things fell down "im so sorry. I should be leaving now" said jy "jy?! U r here? Why so early?..oh yea and dun go jst yet." ssul replied "ssul i'll be seeing you tonight ok?" said tyue and winks to ssul And she gave him another kissed on the forehead. A Goodbye kiss tyue walked out of the rum. jy jst wanted to discuss to ssul about the acq party thing for tomorrow. But she was speechless all of a sudden "JY r u okay? It seems like u r so speechless all of sudden? Is there something bugging u ?" Asked ssul.. "Ohh.. nothing... Ummm.. I just want to discuss something with you. Is that okay?" "It's just something about the acq party " "Ohh.. tht party.. are u sure that I should be your date for that party? " "Why not?" "Ahh.. nothing.. It's just.. I never date someone before" "Umm about this... There's nothing to worry about.. just follow what about people is doing?" jy ddnt believe him "Hmm.. okay then" Ssul smiled a bit "so it's a deal,youll be my date on that day ""Okay. . Is there's anything else? If no ..I'll go now" Ssul asked Jy staring at ssul's eyes"there's .. Uhm..nth else..i'll be going now too.see u tomorrow"(bittersmile) said jy 'Wait me from your home. Let's go together' ssul said