chapter 28

untitled

The next morning when ssul reach the classroom, he saw something on his table. He walk up to his table and pick that object up.. it's his fav sandwich and his fav milk."  I wonder who left it here."he said. He pick up the food and ask the person beside him if he know who left it here But the reply that was given to him was "I don't know.  It was here when I came into the class " 


Ssul did not bother who left it there and he sit down and start eating...  


-Outside the classroom - 


Omg!!! He's eating the food I gave him *jumping in joy * Why is he so cute... The way he eat.. he totally look like a kid.. He's my prince charming ~~~ 

And the girl walk away happily  


The next day the same thing happen again when ssul enter the class, he saw breakfast on his table again.. this carry in for the next few days.  


Ssul: J and rikki I have something to say..  


What is it? Replied the two  


Ssul:  you know I have been receiving breakfast everyday and I have no idea who place them on my table..  


Maybe it's your admirer?  


Ssul:  WHAT!!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!! (BLUSHED ) 


Why are you blushing?  


Ssul:  I'M NOT BLUSHING OKAY.. IT'S... IT'S... IT'S..  BECAUSE  


because of what (the Both of them giggled ) 


Ssul:  because the weather is hot!!!  


Sure?Really? It's Super cold today you know? 


Ssul: its.. its... Hot!! Really very hot (got even redder ) 


Hahaah.. Alright Alright.. Maybe we should check who is it.. wrong come early tomorrow morning and hide in a corner and see who's the one that have been placing breakfast on your table  


The next day the Three of them came to school early and they hide behind the door... After about 15minutes of waiting, they saw a girl sneakily went into the class and She quickly went to ssul's table and place something on his table..  


Just when the girl was about to leave  J and rikki ran towards the girl and shouted "who are you?! Why are you standing at ssul's table "  


Upon seeing the boys,  the girl ran out of the class as fast as She could.the two of them started chasing her But was stop by ssul.  


Ssul: atop chasing her!!! Let her go... Did you guys saw how She look like?  


J: Yes we did.. unfamiliar face,But She's cute and hot  


Ssul:  Seriously == we are talking about serious matter here.. 


J: Alright Alright.. never see her before... 


Rikki:  neither do I have see her before in school...  


J :  Maybe we should go and check on her profile  


Ssul:  Yes we should...