chapter 1

untitled

*WARNING*

THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT CONFUSING.I GOT EVERYTHING MESS UP.IM SORRY ABOUT THAT.I TRIED TO PUT EVERYTHING BACK TOGETHER AND HOPEFULLY IT WONT LOOKS WEIRD.

/SINCERELY APOLOGIZE/

Once upon a time, jy is deadly walkin in her houseThen suddenly someone saw jy outside her house and The next day, the boy walks to school passing jy's house. He then look again to the window but he sees nothing. Then he saw her outside the doorscream And then, hmm... uhm.. his jaw droppedCos he cant believe that the girl he saw yesterday was a beautiful girl.

jy:why are you staring at me?

the boy:umm nothing

and the boy walks away.little did he know this girl will be studying in the same school as him. 

 

it's jy first day of school so she went earlier.she thought she was early for school but when she reach there....a lot of students are already there especially female students.she wonder what's happening and suddenly she heard screaming ..

jy's pov 

dafuq ...why are they screaming early in the morning?idols coming to school?

 

just then jy saw someone coming.it's the same boy she saw that day outside her house.

jy's pov

him again?omg!!!!

that boy was looking at her while walking into the school with girls surrounding him and girls screaming at his name and jy gave him a weird stare.

soon the bell rang and everyone quickly go to their class.since it's jy first day of school it took her some times to actually find where her class is . 

when she reach her class,she stand outside of the class and her teacher ask her to go in and she introduce jy to the class.her teacher then ask her to pick a seat

since the only seat left is right beside that boy she has no choice but to sit beside him.while jy was walking to the seat,she hearing students mumbling.she ignore it and sit down quietly and listen to what the teacher is going to teach.

soon it's lunch break and you have no one to be with.. A loner! Omg.. u sit in the cafeteria and u saw him again.. As if he's haunting u.. u saw him with the popular ladies in school.. U were kinda shocked. U thought if he's also tht The ladies keep on waving at him and others wanna cling onto himpopularBut he's eyes in on you yea.. he wanted to get out of the crowd and saw u surprisingly He smiled at uYou gave him a weird stare he recognized you immediately and he said sorry? abt earlier XDThere's nothing to be Sorry about and you walk awayU r not in the good mood.. U walk and walk until uve reached the art 'n literature area/rum..and that's the first time uve met a guy whose name is...You stand by the door looking at him painting And your expression changes completely. It's like this ->(aww)You're too engross in looking at him painting that you didn't see him looking at youhe suddenly noticed you staring at his painting and he said "annyeong" to u and you were like wt_! And your eyes became like this --> O.O u said u cant understand and then he said im sory cos i thought u r a and you said "I...I...ii.. just walk pass and I see the lights is on so.... "korean And you said it's okay then in tht rum, yue suddenly appearedThe two of you turn to that direction where She's standing she was wearing a trendy clothing w/ her expensive bag and she walks straight to ssulJy is amazed of her.. Yea totally changedU heard ssul calls her.......teacherYour pov Oh wow.. this lady is pretty u r relieved but u think there is something more abt itAnd you said "if there's nothing else.. I'm gonna leave"Teacher yue looks at jy from head to toe..-Judging - then said ok go to your class now u will be late if u dunAnd you ran to your class And in the process of running you bump into... then wen u r walkin away.. U look bak at them and u saw them chatting happilyYour pov are they dating or something O.O wen u bumped into rikki, u were shocked and u accidentally said the word dating?!?bump straight into his chest and fell cos it bugs u if ssul and teacher yue is actually datinAnd rikki heard it and he repeated sayin itso you wan to date me huh? He said XD "You crazy man... That wasn't mend for you"Then he said ' if im wrong, a guy asked u already?" u see tht he seemed to be worried. Cos acquantance party is nearin. u luk dwn giggling. He said u'r cute wen u giggles. U look at him angrily and said im way too far frm being cute..U walk away straight At him bumping ur shoulder to his. U turned around and said "oh and one more thing, u blurted out, yea somebody asked me already out. It's a date. U cant believe wat u jst said cos u'r jst angry tht u say all of those things to him. Now u dunno who willl u date for the acquaintance partyYou got so confuse that you walk back to your class looking down on the floor Wen the bell rang, u ran to the toilet, headed straight to a cubicle and closed it. U slapped ur face, said to urself to calm down and u accidentally kicked the door open not knowing two teenagers saw u XD (amanda and candy)

then u'r so embarrassed tht u ran quickly towards the sink. U heard them laugh at u.. U jst washed ur face and u heard them talking abt a boy named ssulu asked amanda about wer to find ssul and she stared at u mad then said " wat do u wan with my oppa?!(pouting)And you said "excuse me!!!it's not like he belongs to you "She replied to u "well sorry cos she is my big brother by bloooodAnd you said "so.. is there any ways that I can find him or get his contact number.?" "u cant make me tell u.." said amanda..she walked away.. But candy wanted to help u so she gave u an info to wer ssul can be found