First encounter. Fail.

Love you, Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just look her, when she pass me by. Wait, if she sit behind giraffe Kris, that mean she will not seeing anything from behind. The only thing she can see is Kris back view. 

"Wait." I said and stand up from my sit. Cause the whole class turned to look at me.

"Baozi, what you doing?" Kris half whispered talk to me.

"Miss. I think it will be inconvenience for Yoo Jung to sit behind Kris. Because Kris is freaking tall." I said in matter of fact and take a glance at that new girl, I mean Yoo Jung. She just stood there without any smile or expression. 

She just expression-less.

"Ahhh.. I really forget about it. Sorry Yoo Jung-ah." Miss Park said and apologize to Yoo Jung.

Yoo Jung just stand there without any expression.

"She can sit my sit, and I can take Kris seat." I brilliantly suggest.

Baekhyun, Lay, Chen, Luhan, Tao and Sehun clapped then hand.

"Nice.. Hyung." Sehun said.

"But where will I sit?" Kris looked at me confused.

I point the last table on the row.

"Aishh... Fine." Kris dragged his feet and moved to the last table. 

Yoo Jung just keep her straight face and took my seat. I took my seat behind her. 

Can't she said any thank you? or at least smile? 

 

Did he just call me Yoo Jung? I think he did. 

He is the first guy or boy to call me Yoo Jung. 

Because of that boy or whatever his name is; suggestion I had to sit in front and become the class attention. I hate this kind of attention. I can feel I get few glare from female student.

Well thank you Mr. Know it all. Now, I officially become subject to talk about. 

Ignored the glare from the female student and the look from the other student, I take the seat. 

Luckily Miss Park, start the class as soon as I sit, although the the rest of student paid attention to Miss Park now, but I still feel uncomfortable. I just someone keep staring me from behind. 

Just ignore it Yoo Jung, I said to myself.

I tried. Tried to stay focused. 

Finally after two hours of torturing and boring mathematics class, the bell ring. 

Finally. 

I sit still at my place, waiting the rest of the students get out from this class.

"Aishhh.. This weird girl." One of the girl with her crew or can I said as squad, commented when she walked pass by my table. 

From how the 7 girls dress up and how they talk and walk, I knew that it's must be the 'popular' girl in the school. The group of girl that always get all the attention, because; well, they are pretty, rich, fashionable, and a lot more that make them perfect.  

I just pretend I didn't hear anything, because I hear that stuff a lot of times, until, I think my ears already immune to it.

After the girl leaves the class, and realize I'm the only girl inside the class, I slowly rose from my sit and walked out from the class. 

 

"She weird." Sehun said as we placed our tray on the table.

"Agree with that." Baekhyun said while checking his phone.

"My name is Kim Yoo Jung." Chen mimicking that girl.

"At first I thought it will be a cheerleader type of girl, but...Aigoo." Chanyeol speak up his un-matured mind in disappointed voice.

"She just make me sit behind the class." Kris said, cause the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter