Run away

Love you, Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girl tied her hair into messy bun and hold it with chopstick. She continue cutting the kimchi, although her hand already shaking. She tried her best to ignore the 'chaos' at the room near the kitchen.

"I already told you, be careful with me when I'm drunk." Mr Park tried to persuade his wife.

"YAHH!!... How could you do this to your own wife? See the scars." She can heard her mother yelling at that man.

"YAH!! How dare you shouted at me? I'm your husband.Min Jung-ah" 

"Yoo Jung-ah!!" Her mom shouted from the room.

Kim Yoo Jung dropped the knife and run toward the room. Saw Mr Park in position to hit her mom.

She pushed away Mr Park and grabbed her mother hand and walked out from the room.

"We will out from here, Now." Yoo Jung said with suicide voice. She grabbed her bag, and stuff all her clothes inside. 

"Wait, Yoo Jung-ah." Her mother hold her arm, stop her from doing her packing.

Yoo Jung just sighed, she really can't understand her mother.

"We can't leave this house first." Her mother said.

"MOM! Are you crazy enough? Can't you see what he had done to you and still you want to stay with him?" Yoo Jung looked at her mother disbelief.

"I can't leave. I need to get the money first." Her mother said.

"Mom. Is that money really important now? More important than me?" Yoo Jung asked in disbelief, her almost cried tone.

Her mother hit Yoo Jung head.

"Yah, you stupid girl. This money can make us survive for a few years without working and you still asking that stupid question." Her mother said and this time hit her arm.

"MOM!! This is what you talking about." Yoo Jung pulled out few pieces of paper from her jeans pocket.

Her mother grabbed it and looked at Yoo Jung with disbelief and excited face.

"You really my good daughter Yoo Jung-ah. Now we can run away from this house." Her mother grabbed the bag from Yoo Jung hand and get out from the room and the house.

 

That is how Kim Yoo Jung had to suffered because of her mother Mdm Park Min Jung. Although she just 17 years old, she move around a lot, and had to live with strangers a lot. She just hate her live. Her mother never love her or treat her like own daughter. 

 

"Now, we can live happily Yoo Jung-ah." Mdm Park Min Jung sing-a-song, as soon they get out from the bank.

Yoo Jung just shake her head.

"Since, we in Daeggu area,  want to do some shopping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter