BACK TO THE PRESENT

Love from heaven

Now, I stand at this point, looking at Sunny, not merely being noticed. I asked you at first –why? Well, how could she ever notice me? How could she give me back the smile I gave if she can’t even see me? I am not but a ghost –ghastly heard and ghastly noticed. Tell me how.

 

I am seven years dead by now. I died the night SungMin had revealed his feeling for me. I died with a lying heart. I died without first telling him that I love him too, that I always did, and that I always will. I never told him that I gave him up because I did not want to hurt Sunny. I love them both, that’s why I cheated on myself. I gave up love for our ultimate friendship.

 

I know, I can never touch them or talk with them again, bit, I will say a promise. I will always be here, just a few meters away, watching them.

 

Sunny, if only I could bring back the smile you used to have.

 

From that instant, a tall guy in pink shirt came near and embraced her around. It was SungMin. The two of them finally decided to work things out between them since it was implied dying request. Joy and hurt filled my heart that moment.

 

I walked and went near. Though I know they couldn’t feel me, I hugged them tight. I felt them, it was truly miraculous. After many years, I had again touched their lives. And, I knew, they felt me, too. Tears fell from each other’s eyes as the chill breeze once again awakened our souls… a thing that may not happen again.

 

To my best friends, Sunny and SungMin, thank you for sharing your lives with, and for showing me that life does not end when we get to lose someone. Thank you for gracing the last few days of my life.

 

Now, I am ready to live with mom and dad in heaven. And from there, I send my love.

-----

hope you guys enjoyed it~ ^^ thanks again :)