Time

✮ Shining Star ✮
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minho)

Time both sped by and dragged on. I hated having the weird metal replacement for my leg but knew it was something I could not change. So I learned to get used to it, doing exercises and special therapy to adjust to my new leg.

My leg wasn't the only change. While adapting to that change, I had to help my beautiful wife and my adorable daughter. Yuri worked so hard, I could see her putting in extra effort because she knew i was having a hard time with my leg, but I still tried my hardest.

Other than the work and the stress, the baby was just perfect. Her round, chocolate brown eyes seemed to twinkle like little stars and her chubby cheeks were the cutest. 

It had already been a month since Soyoung was born, but Yuri and I still had trouble.

We got less than half the sleep we used to because of Soyoung waking up in the middle of the night. Some nights, she would cry and never stop, and we couldn't figure out why she was so upset. It was one of the most frustrating things in the world.

After those nights, I would hold Yuri in my arms as she cried, and my heart shattered every time I saw her in that weak and fragile state.

I had to be strong.

i had to lead our family.

Just because I was still recovering didn't mean I wasn't strong. I could do anything if it meant my family would be happy and healthy.

One day, as I entered the therapy center, I saw an unfamiliar figure. She was on the shorter side but incredibly slim, with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter